Al's experiment is real

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next   Page 1 of 3

Sat May 21, 2011 5:06 am PostPost subject: Al's experiment is real
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

.. and so is Steorn's anomaly.

This amuses me greatly because Al obviously doesn't understand why it's real and it must really bug him.

All credit to Sean's crew for plugging away at trying to find the answer.

instaurare omnia in Christo

Sat May 21, 2011 11:08 am PostPost subject:
drichardson
Site Admin

Howdy Frank,

I haven't been following Al's work -- any chance you can give us a quick summary?

Sat May 21, 2011 11:59 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The ways to obtain energy from the gravitation field and the magnetic field are isomorphic to the way energy is obtained from the thermal field as exemplified by Carnot cycle. Go round one way and energy is pumped up from a lower level to a higher level go round the the other way and it's pumped down.

Al's experiment switches direction from GW to AGW with the aid of the third rotor. It won't work without it.

How the devil he ever hit upon that experimental set up heaven only knows.

Mon May 23, 2011 8:26 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

??? Ok, if this was real it would have been replicated by us, it's not real because the force required to accelerate the rotor mass as specified, does not exist in the stators. Since there is insufficient stator force to accelerate the mass to that speed in that time frame, the rotor is obviously driven by some other force other than the 3 stators.

These facts are also borne out in Al's writings. While he never admitted to what he used to drive the Rotor, he did openly state that the rotor was driven.

I was able to obtain almost identical acceleration curves by attaching a small motor to an inner cut away (like Al's) with a small rubber wheel for contact. The motor ran off of 4 L1131 Lithium batteries. I showed this arrangement to OC, and he agreed that I could have easily made a clean hoax video just like Al's or even better, but he still was not sure this was the precise method that Al used. After the Mylow video surfaced, it became evident that Al could have easily used that top pully to drive his rig and none of us would have been able to detect the line due to the resolution of the footage. In fact, the line may have come off, and that was the reason for taking the device off screen in the video, to reattach it in a way so as to hold the tension.

Razz

Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

He never admitted that he faked it or explain how he faked it because he didn't fake it.

You weren't able to replicate it because it's difficult to replicate, especially without any understanding of what's going on. Al couldn't even replicate it himself completely.

He could replicate everything apart from the magnets on the main rotor. He only had one set of magnets that worked. This doesn't surprise me. My long experience of material fabrication has taught me that though things look identical on the outside they can vary enormously from each other within.

Imagine having a small and a large gear engaged GW. And then bring in a third gear (the second small rotor) so that they are now engaged AGW. Unless the third gear has teeth the right size and shape all you will have is a busted gearbox.

From his various posts I reckon that he has handed over his one working model to someone else and signed some kind of NDA or confidentiality agreement.

For example, in a recent post to NTSF he wrote:

alsetalokin wrote:

Grimer wrote:

Is your video still on YouTube, Al?

If so could you give me the link, please.

"My" video, as you call it, was posted on YT for under 30 minutes (23 or 27, I don't recall exactly, but it's in the data) and then I took it down. ALL versions that you may have seen after that initial period are unauthorized copies that were made by persons other than myself during that period, or copies of those copies made later, and I have no control at all over the contents or editing of those videos.

In addition, shortly after I took the video down, someone posting from Italy registered on overunity dot com as "alsetalokin" and even copied the avatar photo that I was using. I have NEVER posted on overunity dot com as alsetalokin. I think Stefan banned that im-poster early on.

At any rate, yes, there are still many copies posted on YT. My favorite one is linked from this site:
http://radicalfilms.co.uk/
(scroll down and look under "Editor's Favorites" for "Groundbreaking Inventor....")

Please bear in mind that I cannot under any circumstances discuss this device, even in passing. Except of course to reiterate once again that no laws of nature were sacrificed in its construction or operation, and its behaviour is fully explained by normal ordinary physics.... as well as "NOP" explains anything, that is.

Also bear in mind that I think that overconfident (OC) has probably died, from his recurrent brain melanoma metastases. He was not geriatric; people do die of things other than old age, unfortunately. Or perhaps fortunately, I dunno...yet.

Sun May 29, 2011 5:58 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey Frank n Harvey

Did OC Die? Just from the post above, I look in once in a while.

Hope All are well.

Mags

Mon May 30, 2011 7:10 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Al thinks he did.

I tried to contact him or his wife via e-mail and did not get any response. I also tried to contact him via his you-tube account and did not get a response.

I can attest to the fact that when he and I met in person he smoked quite heavily, and this may be a factor in the purported metastases. I think he was going through a fair bit of stress also - not only with this magnetic stuff, but I think he had some employment changes and other things from outside that were pressing on him personally. Stress can also play a huge part in those types of ailments.

If I had a phone number I would call to at express my concerns and confirm the matter. He was careful about his identity even with me and after sharing it on one occasion, he asked me to forget what I saw - and apparently I did just that because I can no longer recall his last name. And he instructed me to keep it private if I did remember.

So for me, the matter is yet unresolved - and while I expect the worst, I am hopeful for the best i.e. that the rumor is untrue.

He did tell me several times, that once he got his dream rig fabricated and shared he intended to back out of the picture and let it take its course - this may have been because he knew something regarding his health he preferred to keep private - all conjecture on my part of course.

As far as I am concerned, if he has died, it is only a temporary state - a sleep - from which I for one intend to be there when he awakes. John 11:11-44 John 5:28,29

Neutral

Mon May 30, 2011 7:54 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:

As far as I am concerned, if he has died, it is only a temporary state - a sleep - from which I for one intend to be there when he awakes. John 11:11-44 John 5:28,29

Amen, to that.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:48 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hope thats not true about OC. I have his private email so I will send him a
note.

Sorry to ignore you guys. I'm still actively working on the AGW phenomenon. I'm not trying to duplicate Al's rig and never have but still believe the AGW concept can work together with the GW mode. I have found a way to eliminate the computer on my test rig so this should simplify things
dramatically. Been waiting for six weeks for a backordered gear belt pulley. Getting very close to trying the new rig.

Also been distracted by a Bessler wheel physical rep I've been working on.
I might even get to try running it this afternoon barring any last minute glitches.

What has everyone else been working on?

Tue May 31, 2011 1:50 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I've played with the Fleet extremely briefly, to try and get the effect of removing the batteries (like the Joule Ringer stuff) and have it keep running - No Joy. Also. I don't like the misrepresentations and false attachments to me that Lawrence has made regarding my temporary involvement, so I ceased any further work on it. Additionally, Lawrence has made some public and private statements that I deem slanderous, belittling my math abilities based on assumptions and conjecture on his part to which he completely fails to grasp the offense he has done even when plainly stated to him in no uncertain terms. Because of this behavior on his part I have chosen to completely anex myself from him and his attempts to take a ride on my reputation. Anything you find posted by him that includes my name can be summarily dismissed as incorrect, incomplete or simply presented completely out of context and without any weight whats-so-ever in connection with me.

That being said, adding multiple secondaries in sympathetic resonance to a primary driven system does seem to offer some amplitude increase but my brief experiments indicate there is no power in them. But they do seem to have a lower maximum value than expected which would seem to indicate that energy is being stored temporarily in the secondaries and then released magnetically back to the primary for consumption later.

My personal suggestion is that if you choose to experiment with the Lead in/ Lead out OPEN SOURCE technology freely given to the world - do it privately and apart from Lawrence so as not to have your work misconstrued and plastered all over the net in misleading and incorrect ways.

A word to the wise as they say.

==============

Still hunting for jobs - contract programming preferred.

Cheers,

Harvey

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:45 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hmmm, I had hoped if I waited a week or 2, maybe some news on OC, and preferably alive. Thats sad. I liked Oc.

Im working on some multi core transformers and some work on Romeros Muller dynamo.

Hope all are well and best wishes. ;]

Mags

Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:45 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
Hmmm, I had hoped if I waited a week or 2, maybe some news on OC, and preferably alive. Thats sad. I liked Oc.

Im working on some multi core transformers and some work on Romeros Muller dynamo.

Hope all are well and best wishes. ;]

Mags

And I liked Al... He maded to me one geft to run far far out from realyty - my so hard realyty....
Cheers to You Magliwun and to You Harwey and to all were here.
As it seems and bulgarian "INKOMP" is one runing out from realyty idea(:
I am wery sorry about a death of Alsetolackin.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:03 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Al was posting to Not the Steorn Forum only a day ago so I think news of his death may have been greatly exaggerated. Rolling Eyes

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Frank wrote:
Al was posting to Not the Steorn Forum only a day ago so I think news of his death may have been greatly exaggerated. Rolling Eyes

Frank, you've misread the post I think - it was Al that said OC had probably died.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:46 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Quote:
"I am wery sorry about a death of Alsetolackin."

Yes indeed. If I'd been better at cryptic crosswords I would have made more allowance for Bano's English. Embarassed

That and the fact of Al's heart condition led me to the wrong conclusion - which is why I had to check the Not the Steorn Forum.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:54 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Wink

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Harvey, et al.,
I've missed this forum. We had a lot of fun playing with Al's "whipmag." Glad some of you still are (having fun with it). At least it was something I could build; I have no idea how to deal with coils and electronic components like those used in the Muller device.

I was wondering, Harvey, what your take is on the Romerouk Muller replication. As I'm sure you know, CLaNZeR's been busy building "rig systems" for others to work with; he's temporarily abandoned his Romerouk build. Your prediction of the outcome? Also, where are you posting nowadays? I find that you easily penetrate esoteric conundrums found in these "over-unity" forums.

A word to Bano I sense that your English is perfect; it's just that your typing skills are wanting. You give yourself away by always typing "Harwey" with the double v.

Cheers all,

Diffident

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:10 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Diffident,

Good to hear from you.

I have not been posting anywhere lately except for the casual reply here and there to some thread I've posted in before. Stefan Hartman banned me from his forum for some unknown reason - probably some lying rumor that he bought into I imagine - so I doubt I'll ever post there again since he has ignored my requests for him to look into the matter. Happily, my accounts are still active everywhere else, but I did get a notice of staying away too long from a couple of them.

The Romerouk Muller video actually made me chuckle because of the panel meters he used - they are very easy to tweak by turning the screw on the faceplate. To be taken serious, the testing would need to use calibrated equipment. It looked like a hoax to me from the get go and it did not surprise me to hear him state it that way later just do to the overwhelming response he received.

If anyone will do the test justice, CLaNZeR will. Very Happy

What do you think of Plasmerg ?
http://www.patentstorm.us/applications/20110113772/fulltext.html
It's the Papp engine revisited.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:15 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Harvey,

Thanks for a prompt response.

I think you're right when you say CLaNZeR will do the test justice. I eagerly await his two weeks off in early August; surely he'll then have a few hours to spare to finish up the rig (and the Steorn-based one that he has also set aside for the moment).

Frankly, I know nothing about the PlasmERG other than what I've learned by Googling through the various sites that speak of it. There's quite a bit of history about the Papp engine, eh? Even Richard Feynman plays a part.

Do you have reason to believe that John Rohner has made a breakthrough in this type of engine? For me, it all boils down to "let's see it run." And all that implies; after all, as the story goes, Feynman say Papp's engine run, yet he continued to believe it was a hoax. After all, it was impossible, wasn't it?

How's your work with magnetism and gravity coming along?

Cheers,

Diffident

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

If things go well, I may have an opportunity to see the Plasmerg engine operate in August. Preliminary reports indicate that he is successful but as always these reports need to be validated.

I'm unfamiliar with Feynman's involvement - I guess I have a bit of research to do. However, on one of the Sabori videos it was alluded to that the gas discharge may be entrapping positrons. Perhaps Feynman was involved in that end?

I ran into financial constraints that have not yet been lifted so research involving any need for new construction has ceased at my end. I've done a few things with the stuff I have on hand but it is sorely deficient for any real research. I would like to restart my research on the MAP when funds become available - but for now its waiting.

As far as gravity goes, all one needs to do is look at the tides and consider how the independent gravitational fields (The Sun, Moon and Earth) are able to interact and move megatons of water relative to the crust twice a day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide

Moving mass over distance (Force x Distance) is the definition of work - in that case it is gravitational force applied to the liquid and solid mass of the Earth. While it could be argued that the net motion is zero since the masses return to their previous positions, it cannot be ignored that the process allows energy to be extracted.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_power

It is well known that magnetism is much stronger than gravity - after all, a hand held magnet can overcome the gravitational pull on a piece of iron and lift it away from the Earth and that is the whole planet trying to attract that piece of iron. So it is reasonable to imagine that we could use magnetic fields in a similar way as the moon and earth use gravitational fields, and arrive at an arrangement whereby energy could be extracted in much greater measure per unit volume of space. In my opinion, the matter is well worth exploring and researching.

Cheers

Cool

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Once the gravity field problem is solved the mag field will follow.

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The secret to extracting energy from any conservative field is to put the field into a dynamic state. A changing field is no longer conservative.

When two fields are pitted against each other, it is possible to break the field into non-conservative parts that make up a conservative whole. When we apply extraction techniques to the non-conservative parts we are able to extract energy out of the field(s).

In my MAP, the fields that were pitted against each other were two separate and different (in shape and strength) magnetic fields, and the gravitational field of the Earth. Energy is exchanged between the fields and also exchanged with kinetic energy in the rotational system. The net produced in one half of the transaction showed a substantial gain, while the other half would show a substantial loss - so in total, the system was conservative.

However, the calculations indicate that the gain produced was nearly 10 times the energy than that required to flip the moving magnet 180. Because there is sufficient time, and energy available, to flip the moving magnet, the system remains in a gain state indefinitely. Theoretically, the energy is provided by the thermodynamic environment and is stored in the magnetic field by the magnets themselves. In other words, as the system self runs, it would grow cooler and demand thermal energy to be provided to the magnets to keep the process going. Now it needs to be researched and prove the hypothesis wrong (or provide some falsification test).

It is my contention that the gravitational fields at play between the Sun, Moon and Earth provide a similar disconnect from the conservative field and is manifested in the tides. We can learn something from the fact that the Moon which has a much smaller gravitational measurement on the Earth's surface (nearly 70 times less than the Sun's measurement), this Lunar gravity has a much greater effect than the Solar gravity. This has much to do with the density distribution and when working with magnets is an essential aspect to getting work done.

Cool

Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Sounds good to me. The appliance of science.

I like it. Very Happy

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:41 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Harvey,

One article that has some of Feynman's role in the Papp engine:

http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazine/issue51/papp.html

I hope things do go well in August and that you see the Plasmerg engine demonstration. This website photo looks sleek; if such a device does what is claimed, it would be a godsend:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:shj4lkqPKwsJ:plasmerg.com/+does+the+plasmerg+plasma&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Hope you'll post the results of your visit.

I recall that at one time in human history the (elemental) four forces were earth, air, fire, and water; nowadays the fundamental forces are considered to be the weak and strong nuclear forces, electromagnetism, and gravity, the weakest force being gravity. (That's about as far as I went in physics.) But it has occurred to me that we might not have it just right yet. Is there a fifth or more forces, or can one of the four be divided to make five or more? I wish I had a mind capable of diligent and penetrating study.

Before I lost track of where you were posting, the last I remember about your study of the interaction between magnetism and gravity was the video showing a measurable gain. That was early on; right after you ran into the concept. Have you built another device to show flipping one of the magnets 180 degrees? I'd like to see a photo or video of it.

Not sure what "density distribution" means. Density of earth and density of moon? Distance apart (sun, earth; moon, earth) jumps out at me.

Cheers

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:57 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Diffident,

Well it looks like I can't see the Plasmerg run without signing an NDA but that could happen in a couple of weeks - hopefully. For now it looks like it might work but they are still working on something. I think Peswiki has something on it from the Tesla Conference - but nothing running yet.

Thanks for the link to Feynman's stuff on it. It's nice to know that a skeptic admitted to seeing the Papp Engine run and didn't have an answer as to why it works. But it's not so nice to think about how much time has passed since then and why it hasn't reached fruition yet on the research. The Horsepower and torque claims are inviting. I haven't looked at this stuff close enough to know how much electrical energy is going in compared to the kinetic energy coming out - but that would be the first place to start I would think.

Density distribution relates to the density of a field at various points distributed within the field. So if you take 1 cubic yard of field and take a density reading at every 1 foot interval within that volume, the result would be a 3D density distribution. It may or may not be a gradient, but you could map a surface between the vertices that each reading represents and get a density map. The finer the resolution of the readings, the more accurate the density terrain becomes. It may not be as smooth as we might expect in both magnet and gravity fields.

No new machine yet, so no photos to produce. I had typed up a longer response to this a while back but it failed to post and I didn't have time until now to redo this one. But I did work on a design for a latch arrangement that was gravity powered to flip the mover and hold it through each half cycle. Rolling Eyes someday I'll get the ambition to build it - course that takes funds too.

Cheers,

Harvey

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Greetings, Harvey,

Your explanation of density distribution is superb. I can visualize it (or the basic concept). Thanks.

The plasmerg stuff on the website appears real enough. I hope it is and that when you return from your visit the NDA you must sign will at least allow you to say "yes, it's real and it works," even though that might be all you can say.

I agree that it seems like by now (since Papp's time) it would be up and running.

Any news about OC?

Keep the faith on your machine. When the money comes, build it. Do you have a sketch of it?

Best wishes,

Diffident

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Harvey, a postscript:

What are your current thoughts as to the viability of the RomeroUK/Muller device? Seems like a lot of folk are building/working on it.

D.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:11 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I only have parts of it hand drawn. I think the first step would be to take the device I used before and rig up a rotating magnet on it. In other words, thread the rotor and screw one of Al's stator magnets to it. The rigid it up and see if we get the asymmetrical gain and if so, try to incorporate a gravity latch to flip it every 180. That would be the first thing to do and wouldn't take any money. The latch is the tricky part, but I think it can be done with a little care to the design.

RomeroUk/ Mueller:
When I saw the video all sorts of red lights went off and I told my wife it was too easy to fake from what I saw. When he came out and claimed 'hoax' I figured, yeah I called that. But without actually testing the theory I can't really make a statement one way or the other. CLaNZeR is doing some work on it and has kindly made a test rig available to me that I think could be used to do some testing along those lines. If I do some tests, I'll try and post up some vids - but I'm finally doing some programming for hire and my time is at a small premium at the moment as I really need the income. Anything you can summarize for me on the RomeroUK stuff to help me get a jump start would be appreciated, I have a vague overview of it only.

Cheers,

Harvey

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:24 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes, I've been following CLaNZeR's work. I didn't know that you were getting one of his test rigs. I'm glad that, in this economy, you are gainfully employed, and I know how that can cut into the time needed to, as CLaNZeR, says, "play with magnets."

I am woefully ignorant of electronics. Reminds me of a story I heard from a neighbor when I was in high school. He says when he was a kid, one day the teacher asked the class if anybody knew what electricity was. In the back of the room a classmate raised his hand. Suddenly, no doubt because nobody else had raised a hand, he jerked his hand down.

"Johnny," the teacher said, "what is electricity?"

"I forgot."

The teacher looked around at all the students. "Remarkable," he said. "The only person in the world who ever understood electricity, and he's forgotten."

A trite old joke, but it makes my point; what I do know about electronics I don't understand.

If I run across something worth bringing up about the RomeroUK/Muller machine, I'll pass it on.

By the device you used before, do you mean the one you showed in your video some time back?

Best wishes,

Diffident

Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:06 pm PostPost subject: To all one oftopic
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Friends, in this tyme at 200 meters from my home in my town (Bourgas Bulgaria) is singing Your american singer Mobi at the beach of Black Sea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT6XCvDUUsU&ob=av2n
the name of the fest is "Spirit of Bourgas"
http://spiritofburgas.com/
I can not to see him because the price is not expensive but I hear hyn on the window of my home
Best regards Friends.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic