The free energy fantasy

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | General Steorn Discussion    Page 1 of 1

Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:24 pm PostPost subject: The free energy fantasy
drichardson
Site Admin

I'm guessing that the majority of the Steorn crowd has kept checking in these past three years because they harbor some private fantasy about what free energy would mean to them personally.

I don't me big grandiose "world-changing" stuff -- I mean the secret wish inside -- the very personal, and consequently selfish, reason they want Steorn to succeed.

To get things started here, I'll share my "free energy fantasy"

Free energy, to me, means never stepping into a cold car in the winter again.

No more slogging out to the parking lot after work, standing in slush, scraping the ice from my windows. No more waiting for the defroster to heat up so I can see out the back. No more frost on the inside of the wind shield to further delay my trip home. No more numb fingers from gripping the sub-zero steering wheel.

All that other stuff (like telling the gas company to sod off or canceling my electric service) means little, personally, by comparison to keeping my car at a reasonable temperature during the 6-months of winter we enjoy around here.

What's Your "free energy fantasy"?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 am PostPost subject:
babcat
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

My free energy fantasy is that the Orbo technology attracts the interest of multiple ET species. For example, in Star Trek the Vulcans did not think humanity was worthy of contacting until they detected the subspace signature of a warp drive. I'm hoping ETs will detect the Orbos running on Earth and contact humanity.

I want to get off this planet and get a job on a five mile long space station in neutral territory that is a hub for commerce, diplomacy, etc.

View previous topic
View next topic