Guess what product will be P-ONE ?

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | General Steorn Discussion    Page 1 of 1

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:20 pm PostPost subject: Guess what product will be P-ONE ?
Detective
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Folks, there is space for tips:

What product will be (mentioned expensive) P-ONE (Product One) ?

------------------

I guess ORBO power pack combined with air-cooling and moisture condensation, i.e. producing water from air (via condensation).

As Sean's apology for years delayed African pump and very bright and positive thinking charity product.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:02 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

PORBO?

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 pm PostPost subject:
Duracell
Contributor
Contributor

The P-ONE will most likely be released "soon" (i.e not right now - i.e. never).

The "launch" will most likely be public access to the SKDB. It will be promised at the time of the launch that Public demo's and the release of the P-ONE will both happen "soon".

Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 pm PostPost subject: I think they've got it!
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Duracell wrote:
The "launch" will most likely be public access to the SKDB. It will be promised at the time of the launch that Public demo's and the release of the P-ONE will both happen "soon".

That's about what I thought, but I've changed my mind and become a Believer. The reason is, that McCarthy and Steorn know that anything short of Fire-II at the next demo will be the end of the scam (assuming it is a scam). Look at the ridicule they received after the kinetica fiasco.

Why would McCarthy paint himself into a corner by promising a demo before the end of the year, if he did not have Fire-II?

Imagine the reaction if the 'demo' is a flash presentation or he claims the bearings melted?

No, Babcat was right all along: they have the goods.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:45 pm PostPost subject:
Angus

couldbe wrote:
Duracell wrote:

That's about what I thought, but I've changed my mind and become a Believer. The reason is, that McCarthy and Steorn know that anything short of Fire-II at the next demo will be the end of the scam (assuming it is a scam). Look at the ridicule they received after the kinetica fiasco.

Why would McCarthy paint himself into a corner by promising a demo before the end of the year, if he did not have Fire-II?

Imagine the reaction if the 'demo' is a flash presentation or he claims the bearings melted?

couldbe wrote:
Duracell wrote:

This was an argument from the time of the Economist announcement. When will it seem stale enough to be laughable?

Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:52 pm PostPost subject:
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Angus wrote:
This was an argument from the time of the Economist announcement. When will it seem stale enough to be laughable?

For me it will be when they don't show fire-II this year, but I think they will.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:34 pm PostPost subject:
Angus

It's hard to figure out your criterion. They have failed several times to come through with an announced public demonstration. Qualified people have looked at the stuff and said it doesn't work. Why is this particular time the one that counts?

Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:32 pm PostPost subject:
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Angus wrote:
It's hard to figure out your criterion. They have failed several times to come through with an announced public demonstration.

I don't remember that happening, though I defer to your better memory.
Quote:

Qualified people have looked at the stuff and said it doesn't work.

So what?
Quote:
Why is this particular time the one that counts?

Because two screwed-up demos in a row, when you are claiming you have the greatest thing since fire, will be too much even for True Believers.

McCarthy knows this, so he wouldn't commit to a demo unless he knew he had the goods.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 pm PostPost subject:
Angus

I don't have a better memory. I refer to the same two screwed up demos you mention,plus the fact that the Economist ad, which was earlier, stated that they were already in possession of the magic technology. It seems that you find the number of times that they fail to be more significant than the ridiculousness of what they are claiming. And it is ridiculous. I have to commend the qualified people for being open minded enough to take a look.

The so- called Laws of Thermodynamics are really recipes that have "always proven to work". They are as tried and true as Granny's apple pie. Steorn's claim to have a better recipe than Granny was clearly unfounded at the time it was made. Nothing has happened to change that situation.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:24 pm PostPost subject:
Ping1400
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

No.
If there is going to be a new demo, which was not promised by Sean as far as I understand, it will fail again (or will be canceled for some reason). Of course Steorn does not have a machine to demo, because there is no such thing as 'Free Energy'.

And yes.
The 'True Believers' will make some noise, but they will accept the explanation of Sean, just like they did all the other times. This is exactly what makes them 'True Believers'.

Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:49 pm PostPost subject:
Knuckles O'Toole

If a demonstration of free energy meant anything as there are lot's of those on Youtube the fact that whatever they finally do reveal was not shown to the jury after two and half years is really hard to swallow. That would have snatched success from the jaws of disaster and pretty much put all speculation about the Orbo tech being a reality to rest.

The fact that Steorn magically discovered the problem they were having ostensibly after the jury ceased is even more preposterous considering the claims made prior to that. And even at that Sean could not agree with when the jury ended so he looked foolish as Sean said that Steorn had discovered the problem in early 2009 after the jury disbanded (end of 2008) only to find out he had the wrong date by six months (jury disbanded in June 2009.

And the way Sean has talked for the last three years they could have demonstrated it at any time as they claimed it was always proven to work and they had shown it to various individuals and groups in private over the years. How could they have?

I have no idea what the end game of this will be but I think it is a pretty sure thing that free energy is not in the payload. How they extricate themselves from this self imposed deadline will be most fascinating to watch along with people's reactons.

I am sorry there is no free lunch in this universe regardless of what energy crisis we find ourselves in (pollution, price, shortages, etc). Take it up with Mother Nature. It's Her show.

It would be better to stop attacking our problems with dreams and focus on the really hard work of finding practical solutions.

View previous topic
View next topic