Von Braunís 50-Year-Old Secret

Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:21 am PostPost subject: Von Braunís 50-Year-Old Secret
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Von_Braun.htm

I found this quite interesting. Especially Maurice Allais's discovery that during an eclipse a paraconical pendulum will reverse it's rotation and rotate in the same direction as the Earth when an eclipse begins and then revert back to its regular rotation in the middle of the eclipse. This has been named the Allais Effect.
Wink

One disapointing thing about this page is that there is only half of the paper. I guess we will have to wait for part two.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:33 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Anything on Hoagland's site must be taken with a rather liberal grain of salt.
I'm not saying he's wrong, exactly...but he's certainly not right very often.

I'm not sure whether Allais's experiment has been replicated.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:47 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

So, if standard gravitational physics and orbital dynamics is wrong, as Hoagland claims, just when, exactly, are the arcane secrets revealed to budding astronavigators, and what kind of NDA do they have to sign? Because, after all, we can launch satellites and so forth into precisely predictable orbits--why, even the Chinese can do it. So the secrets must be known by somebody...
I'm sure Hoagland realizes that the GPS system, for example, relies on precisely known orbits, deliberately achieved, of many satellites, in order to accomplish its tasks. Perhaps he would explain why they are unaffected by VonBraun's secret discovery by introducing some special pleading--like the GPS satellites are too low; the geosynchronous communication satellites are too high, or so forth.

Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:16 pm PostPost subject:
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, I didn't exactly buy into the whole thing, but it was an interesting read. I read the wikipedia page on the Allais effect, but it didn't sound all that promising as far as replication. There wasn't very much detail about it either though. I didn't really understand how the pendulum experiment tied into the whole rocket thing either. It seemed like kind of a far out connection to me. No pun intended. Laughing

Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:23 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

buggyirk wrote:

One disapointing thing about this page is that there is only half of the paper. I guess we will have to wait for part two.

Was this worth the wait?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I think it was. There is something dodgy about the definition of mass.

Mass is not a measure of the amount of stuff in a body but an accidental property in the philosophical sense of the word just as colour or temperature is, say. Moreover is has been defined in relation to linear acceleration which is subjective since velocity is subjective, there being no obvious frame of reference for linear velocity. Had mass been defined in relation to angular acceleration, which is objective since there is a frame of reference for angular acceleration, then people would have soon twigged that mass is nothing more than hierarchically integrated angular momentum.

That's why the rocket did what it did.

That's why the Vesica Pisces Gravity Motor will work - though no one is going to believe that (apart from me) till some lucky pioneer builds one.

Rant over Laughing

instaurare omnia in Christo

Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

For me, mass is that portion of matter in which space-time is displaced. The area between atoms, between a nucleus and its electrons, between a proton and a neutron, even between quarks (in certain situations), is generally accepted to be filled with space-time. But the volume wherein any particle having mass is an occupant, this volume is displaced of space-time. This is why some particles do not have mass. They do not displace space. Energy, does not displace space. Gravity is the effect caused by displaced space and it occurs at the quantum level whether science is ready to accept it or not. However, the effect we see is an average of the displacement. This is how we know that the mass is in a constant state of transition between a material state and an energy state - resonant with nothing to subtract the resonant energy. This is also why gravity is a smaller force than the others - because it only exists during the displacement period. Charge on the other hand exists for energy or matter - across the board, there is no periodicity for it unless the charges themselves are in oscillation as is the case with EM energy - again resonant for other reasons.

When a mass changes position in space-time at sufficient velocity its gravitational component disappears during the oscillatory period for which space-time is not displaced (as brief as it may be) and then reappears at its new location where displacement reoccurs. During that period of non gravitation the forces present on the mass no longer exist to provide the necessary centripetal force to hold orbit.

The question then arises regarding the synchronicity of each particle. If all the particles are fully synchronous, then the effect will be very pronounced. But if the particles are in random oscillations with respects to each other, then the effect will only be a value of when a collection of particles are synchronous. Materials that have been formulated in simultaneity and are subsequently used to fabricate a rocket may have a good portion of particles in sync. This may be why the anomaly has occurred.

Perhaps.

Cool

Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:03 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

delete

Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 am PostPost subject:
Trim
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

What this photograph reveals is truly remarkable ... for, in direct violation of both Newton and Einstein, it SHOUTS that "inertial mass" and "gravitational mass" are NOT equivalent--

Interesting

Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:55 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Trim wrote:
What this photograph reveals is truly remarkable ... for, in direct violation of both Newton and Einstein, it SHOUTS that "inertial mass" and "gravitational mass" are NOT equivalent--

Interesting

Which is why the Vesica Pisces Idea Gravity Motor works - in theory.
Some perceptive builder has yet to show it works in practice. Cool

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:28 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Sorry, I missed the picture - where is it?

View previous topic
View next topic