Mylow Motor - A different claim of working PMM

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next   Page 7 of 8

Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I've already stated that I would like to see a rotor of equal mass and distribution of Lexan be used. It can be thicker (or thinner Shocked ) to match mass, but the diameter should be the same. I'd like to rule out the Aluminum. But, again, the swap is only valid on a working machine.

There seems to be a necessity for sharp cornered magnets in Mylows setups. But the fact that he laid the mags into the rotational plane and still got it to work is pretty impressive. Like I said, he has an intuitiion or 'feel' for getting them right.

I just don't understand why the placement of the base was so critical in his last video. It should have worked no matter where he set it down. That one bothers me.

Cool

Thu May 07, 2009 3:42 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey for such to even begin to work, the fields would have to be centered to the others fields. A balanced position.
When watching both videos he pushed the rotor in the wrong direction from his working set up. Intentional or not, that is what was done.

Not that I am a true believer in this one. I still do not see the how of such. I easily could set up a drive system in the spindle.

Folks want to believe. Some do. I would like to believe, but from the start this one has way to many holes in it. Hmm I have yet to see him remove his top cover on the spindle. Yet it is screws holding it on. LOL Just to many damn holes in the story, Yet it is a great STORY.

Fri May 08, 2009 6:27 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

Think he was altering the position so he didn't have to move either the camera which is initially fixed on a tripod, or the pieces of wood that the stator support rig is resting on.

I can't for the life of me understand (and i am a big fan of wot he's done/doing) why he has not provided one single shred of definitive technical data with regard to his 'toy' !

Even if he wants to avoid the wroth of MIB type interferance, and so calls it a toy
in his last YT posting, y can he not give us all the techs for the toy then.

Ie, sizes, dimensions, cost to build/buy, magnets type and strength, alum specs,
wieght, hieght, depth, max speed, accelereation curve, edge velocity, wind resistance, how safe is it as a toy, stopping torque, pulling torque, shipping wieght, etc etc.

Afterall Milow, its only a toy!! Rolling Eyes

[(Kitchen, Miss Scarlet, candlestick. (is it weight or wieght?)]

Fri May 08, 2009 6:53 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

It's weight, like the lead pipe on Colonel Mustard's head in the library. Wink

He did give all the measurements of the very first running motor. That's when we all realized we needed retail magnets that are readily available. Also, he gave the material and dimensions of the disc. Since the stator has been changed out and the magnet configuration has gone from vertical to flat (placing the interaction in an entirely different plane), we can probably rule out eddy current influences as well. The video that shows it not working is valuable in its own right. Don't ask me why, but 'L' train keeps popping into my head ... does that mean anything to you?

Cool

Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,
As in Levitation dearest Colonel?

Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

I think there's a vortex at play here (well there in Chicago to be more precise).
As in, i think the rig Magnetmotor1/MyLow device, has set up a magnetic vortex wormhole around the stator field itself, poss due to something from an external source. (and i dont mean fake or falsly induced either)

The gate that happens on every type of mag project of this nature is cleary there in Vid No. 20 (the one that will not work) and nothing will remove it.

I bet, if he had reversed one of the stator magnets around he would get it turning again.

Fri May 08, 2009 8:34 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

Or do u mean Love Train by the wotsits?
(its on the tip of my wikapedia tongue- sure of it)

Sat May 09, 2009 1:27 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Nah, this is the one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_'L'

Perhaps the current flow in those tracks is interacting with Mylow's wheel.

Cool

Sat May 09, 2009 6:04 am PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

I thought the latest vids, or version two as its being annotated over at OU, was taken at new location, ie not in his original room with the sloping side table?

Maybe Colonel, maybe.

I'll await version III, shot on location at HJ graveside with the boys in blue just in the long shot view, but every bit on camera (citizen protection of course) Rolling Eyes

Did u read the gov conspiracy theory over at OU? Reply No.28 ?

Last edited by chrisbis on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Sat May 09, 2009 9:17 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The vid was done on the living room table, same condo.

The Colonel was distracted by Scarlett, but who wielded the pipe?

Conspiracy?
Just read it. I've heard better. His reference to Hydroxy Rolling Eyes allegedly he has a twin still working on the principle. See my posts on Steorn for "Water as Fuel". Liquid Oxygen is very heavy and not worth carrying around in water just to pull out and burn later when there is plenty in the air nearly everywhere. Now spaceflight is another matter.

Can't sleep, clowns will eat me Shocked

L8rs

Cool

Sun May 10, 2009 7:19 am PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

MyLows got couple of new vids out.
Here he is begining not just instructional commentary,
(and not sure he realised), he is attempting self validation-
by comparing a second wheel device.
( Like some had been asking 4?)
Grave yard shift must have inspired his soul.

(bothers me that he has ability to build and source his rig, but doesn't know the term horizontal!!)

I'll be having a clown chowder with coffee then please!

Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I recall in a previous video Mylow said his rectangle magnets were the same ones they sell at Radio Shack. But looking at the online stuff I don't see that shape at Radio Shack. Then he numbers the ones that Sterling provided and says they may be too small. Comparing them to his, I would agree. I know Sterling is trying to do the same thing I have encouraged Mylow to do, standardize the magnets so replicators can use them.

If Mylow gets that Sterling disc (From Bob in Utah county IIRC) working, with those stock magnets then we will have a party. Especially if Sterling takes the rig back home and it works there too.

Did you notice the comments on spacing? Sterling used a jig to ensure very symmetrical spacing. Mylow says he places each one by 'feel'. I noticed that the last magnet was slightly skewed on Mylows rotor (stop laughing Evil or Very Mad , I'm talking about before he crashed the stators into it). I knew he had an intuition for this, but I never expected that he hand calibrated each rotor magnet individually. The how to videos will certainly prove interesting, and he has won the award for the most new subscribers!

Now, if we could just get TK to make a 'Duplicate', and I don't use that word loosely. I have the same problem Mylow does, sometimes words just hide from my vocabulary. They are in there, but I can't remember them. His was Horizontal, mine was corotation. I couldn't for the life of me remember that. I forget who the kind soul was that shared that with me when I asked for the word I couldn't remember that meant two wheels turning in the same direction.

I do feel bad for Sterling though during the shaft comparison Mr. Green but it has better precision evidently so things may even out. After all, its the run down time that seems to make the difference in over all losses.

Cool

Sun May 10, 2009 4:49 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey, revolver

Glad u found it Colonel.

Mr White has been done-in , in the Kitchen- can u gues wot with?

Fri May 15, 2009 12:09 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Harvey
I am replying to you here from YT, can you guess why?

Question, do you really believe Mylow has a working motor?
Have you tried to replicate it?

How many videos has Mylow posted? Rolling Eyes What have we learned from them?

He just seems to never get to the point. He says that the rotor spacing is the same as the spacing between the stators, BUT, then he says he has to feel for it. Which is the correct answer here? Which way do I go? Try both? Why?
Lets say that we try the stator spacing first, because we dont have 30 years of hands on to feel it. First we do the exact spacing first, and it doesnt work, and we go incrementally smaller, tiny increments, and it doesnt work. Then we try larger increments, again, tiny, and it doesnt work. Would we not even come close by using this method that he claims is the method?
I dont think he will ever give straight answers. Sure I toy with him, mostly my comments are legit. He is taking way way way too long to get to it. Dont you feel the tension from everyone? Now it seems everyone is all for it. Go Mylow! Only because they are desperately seeking closure that seems to never come, and they dont want to be left in the dark if he leaves.
Never ever a straight answer.
Like when I commented on the table being off level a while back and he read it and right away made a new vid showing the table was way off, and and corrected it with the level. Guess what, the setup didnt work. Just smot. I am fully confident that he was using the offset to show something that was completely untrue. Ask TK, he will tell you the exact same.
Dont let this guy lure you in for the hook, what ever his intentions. That is my biggest question with him. Why?
Why? I think its for attention. He likes all the, Wow, Great, Keep going. Yadda yadda yadda. Its the only explanation I can conceive. He clearly is not giving GOOD info intentionally. What 50, 60 vids and some balony(looks better than bologna) of spacing related to how far the stators are from eachother ? What about the first 30 vids, no answer to spacing there in the least, and his answer to that in the angry vid was that those magnets loose their magnetization, and these dont. Give me a break. Acctually, give me a claw hammer to the head and just finish me off.

Other than attn. I would have to say its a clever ploy to mess with Sterling, or Sterling messing with everyone (for money? dunno). Or a plot to discourage others in this field. Honestly only Mylow can answer that.
Or its real and he is a huge tease, HUGE. Maybe he is a stripper in disguise. But from what I see and hear in his vids, its fake, Full blown hoaxification. (my werd ) My opinion. And as Tk said, I can comment as I see fit on YT.

Defend him if you will, and maybe in a year or so, we can all just fade away.

By the evidence thus far, 2 thumbs down, and throw in the big toes while Im at it.

I wont be commenting on Mylow anymore. Its just a waist of my time.

If he does come through and it is real, then so beit, and what I say never mattered either way.

I have a motor to build.

Magluvin in the oven

Fri May 15, 2009 12:46 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin, you seem to be putting words into Mylows mouth that are not there. Listen carefully (as if you haven't heard that 100 times from him already), the gap is a reference, don't exceed it. You can go smaller, but not larger. This also applied to the stator pole separation on the stonehenge model. He was very clear on that subject, expounding how the thickness of the poles and the gap between them was critical for the size of rotor magnets being used.

Every magnet has different characteristics and values even from the same run. No two are alike. Did you pick-up on his snowflake reference? Very appropriate. This is especially true with ceramics and ferrite powdered magnets. And Alnicos change on the fly. Yes, I do know that what he has is real. Is there an energy source that can easily be explained? Perhaps. I'm patient enough to wait and find out.

You seem to be frustrated that you don't share his skill and that makes you want to find fault with him. He doesn't owe the world anything and we should be happy he has shared what he has already. One thing is for certain, he has showed us much much more than Alsetalokin ever did and I gave him the benefit of the doubt even when Madprof and Yadaraf proved conclusively that Al's measurements couldn't be accurate. How many Whipmags were made wrong because of that bad information? At least Mylow tells us honestly that the gaps cannot all be the same and that if you try and do that it won't work.

I think your going to see alot of stuff happen over the next 45 days that will change your mind. Have a beer and chill for a while. Live and let live. It will all come together in time.

Cool

Fri May 15, 2009 12:58 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I here ya harv

about 45 days, now thats an answer. Did I get it right?Mr. Green

Like I said, Im not going to comment anymore on this.

Actually you should post your pendulum on YT. Its not like its a secret really.
I think you have something that has some merit. To what extent, Im not sure.

Magluvins cookin sumthin

Fri May 15, 2009 1:15 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

chrisbis wrote:
Harvey, revolver

Glad u found it Colonel.

Mr White has been done-in , in the Kitchen- can u gues wot with?

Couldn't be the revolver, that would be too obvious. This was made to look and sound like a gunshot wound but it is different. Or, perhaps it was an Ice bullet, no ballistics then. Nope, too much water on the floor. Clearly Mr. White was stabbed with an Icicle with a downward thrust. Could it be that he was out on the deck looking up when one broke lose from the 4th story overhang and pierced his lung? Perhaps the loud bang we heard was the door slamming behind him as he entered the kitchen and collapsed.

It was the Blue-Jay on the Sun Deck with the Icicle. Mr. Green

Fri May 15, 2009 1:19 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
I here ya harv

about 45 days, now thats an answer. Did I get it right?Mr. Green

Like I said, Im not going to comment anymore on this.

Actually you should post your pendulum on YT. Its not like its a secret really.
I think you have something that has some merit. To what extent, Im not sure.

Magluvins cookin sumthin

It is on you-tube, that's where I posted it first. I just wish I could find a way to upload these hires animated gifs that vizimag produces. The conversion on them takes too much info out. Razz

Here is looking at June 30 for some global changes. Wink

Fri May 15, 2009 4:33 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote

Here is looking at June 30 for some global changes

What does that mean exactly. Are you teasin?

What is it? Is it when we all get the choice of taking the mark of the beast?
Is it a new free the free energy holiday?
Is it the end of the 30 years?
Is it when we in the us are REQUIRED to have and pay for health care?
Is it when our Govt,. starts to tax us for co2 emissions for breathing?
Is it the beginning of what will happen in 2012?
Is it about 30 days after I get my new rig running?
Is it when my kitty(bebe) stops peeing on the floor when she is in heat? That would be a global change for me.
Is it the beginning of abolishing cash to a single currency world order?
Hmmm, is it the small kahootiwambi tribe that shows the world that they have plants that can think and talk, and they say we have to kill the ones that walk?
June 30, it dont ring a bell.

Symmetry, thats my new word. But when I say it, the sentence will not include, doesnt work. Because that would be a false statement. Mr. Green

Was thinking about the pendulum and would like to see the stator magnet tried at different angles, as in left up right down, and vice verse. Also different placement, to the left or right, and possibly multiples. Have you tried any of that? I am only offering suggestions, its your baby.

Magluvin

Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Oh, I don't know...pick any of these I guess: Rolling Eyes

http://www.google.com/search?q=June+30+2009&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8&rlz=

But don't you think new technology for energy production would cause global change? Very Happy

I think about all the different airplane wings that have been made over the years. Especially interesting are the ones that existed before powered flight. I wonder who the first fellow was to tie himself to a box kite and have his brother send him flying - LOL. Seriously though, circa Wright Brothers there were hundreds of experimenters trying every sort of approach to getting it to work. They all knew it was possible even though Cambridge was hammering them all into clown dust with the science of the time. The farmers would watch their neighbors jump off of barns and laugh. Others watch their machines beat themselves to death. But the real advances came from watching nature and applying research and development without the preconceptions. Once the technology was proven sound and validated every opportunist on the planet was involved. That was a global change.

Our Airbus Jumbo Jets are a far cry better than the wood and cloth flyer at Kitty Hawk and its been over 100 years. 60 years ago men were flying in such things as the flying wing (prop version) and engineers were finishing up on the SR-71 design. All because two brothers with a small shop took their time to work out the details and share them with the world.

Do you think the world is ready for alternative energy technology? Do you think the Mylow motor could be improved? Same magnets, different configuration. Same airplane wings, different applications.

Regarding the pedulum, yes. I have tried a variety of things, but I need others to prove that they too can get a gain. So far it appears the concept is going to get buried and when it does OC's dream will vaporize with it. The two are inexorably linked. The gain must exist for his conservative application to function at all. Until it can be identified and pin pointed, everyone will be fumbling around in a fog. I'm running out of time and won't be able to assist much longer before more important matters take precedent. C'est la vie.

Cool

Fri May 15, 2009 5:46 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I am not commenting but I have to post this. Its my reputation here.

Harvey said
Magluvin, you seem to be putting words into Mylows mouth that are not there. Listen carefully (as if you haven't heard that 100 times from him already), the gap is a reference, don't exceed it.

Now watch this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXouIqb_Ao4&feature=channel_page

"the gap is a reference, don't exceed it." Rolling Eyes

Sorry Harv, but I cannot follow that path

Magluvin

Fri May 15, 2009 7:21 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:

... I dont think he will ever give straight answers ...

Harvey wrote:

... the gap is a reference ...

Well we couldn't have asked for a more accurate answer than what he just did in that video. It is very conclusive, the magnets are each different. (did you see the skinny one?) He obviously calibrates this by feel, not by science or design. And thank you for confirming what I stated, the stator gap is only a reference, something he uses as a guide.

Now that you have the actual measurements and ratios does it do anything for you? Honestly, it sounds like you think he has this stuff all worked out and can just start mass producing them or something. Walk in his shoes for a minute, just 60 seconds: Imagine 50 people logging in here demanding that you perform numerous revisions on your drawings to appease their wishes so they could prove to themselves that you have the skills to do 3D modeling. How long would you last? How would you handle it? Treat Mylow with the same respect you would like to receive and quit trying to hold him to your standards, he truly is doing the best he can.

Fri May 15, 2009 8:15 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey, dont play games with me. your previous quote is missing 3 magic words.

"the gap is a reference, don't exceed it." DON'T EXCEED IT

Clever, but maybe you thought I would miss that.

In the video, the stators measured less than the rotor gaps. Even Mylow seemed surprised as he measured it.

Done deal

Magluvin

Sat May 16, 2009 9:23 am PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

when I watched the vid with his brother in it, I was blown away by the rocking movement of the disc with 6 mags on it, that was truly astounding. It swung like a pendulum, much further than it should have as I had expected it to cog. The swinging was regular and strong, and they had to stop it by hand.

He has hit the nail on the head and we should be able to replicate and improve on that. I obtained a curved magnet from a powerful DC motor (broke the other one getting it out Mad but the one that survived has a north face on the inside that extends right over the edges, and a weak south pole on the outer curve thats almost shorted out, I went all over it with a tiny compass, and it makes a few strange things happen I cant explain:

1. If I stick a steel rod from a guitar pickup on a stack of little neo's, then as usual the rest of the stack will attract to the other end of the steel even N to N since mags stick thru steel in either polarity as you know - so flipping one stack over so the steel pole piece can be attracted between N - N or N - S or S -S - it still attracts and sticks, normal behaviour....but....when the inner N face of the curved magnet is brought to the steel which is on the neo's, it repels violently no matter what you do!

The S face sticks weakly too the steel but the N face has weird properties.

2. I sat the little steel pole on top of a snap-on 18mm socket (that was lying around) and when I bring a strong neo near it, the pole piece sits still till the neo grabs it, then it flies off the socket and sticks to the neo, then if the neo is stuck to the pole piece it will pick up the socket like a magnet as we know (normal behaviour) - now - with the N face of the curved mag again, the pole piece grips the socket when the curved mag is held overhead and it doesnt jump off, and I can pick the pole piece up, and it lifts the heavy socket by induced magnetic field without touching the curved mag at all! That magnet makes anything near the N face stick together strongly with no contact, something I cannot do with even a very powerful neo!

I wish I could show you, it really is very weird.

Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:

... Done deal ...

Yep, just goes to show you worked yourself up into a tizzy over nothing. Clanzer already shows the same one way effect with just two rotor magnets. Both of these guys have the same effect as the pendulum, a collapsing field going in and a larger than normal push going out - aka gain.

The only problem I see here is that you don't accept it as real and continue to find fault in the semantics. Lets be realistic here, you don't even have a disc that size let alone the magnets to populate it with. Therefore all of your comments were not constructive but destructive. Obviously you don't have the empathy I hoped you would or the above comment would not exist. Those "Three Magic Words" as you call them are mine, not Mylows - so again you are putting words in his mouth. His actual words were something like:
Mylow wrote:
... if you remember the gapping, that I had told you guys before, that's in between here (the stators), ok - that might...that is the maximum amount of the gapping that's in - outside of this, this edge, of this edge here. Uhh-m, on this edge here (pointing to outside of rotor edge). So in other words, the edge here (pointing at outside edge of rotor on closer side of rotor magnet), is gunna have the maximum gapping of this here (pointing at gap between stators), thats determines the maximum gapping - the gapping at this end (pointing to the inside end of the rotor magnet nearer the hub), ok? the gapping at this end, might be very small. But we don't know that yet. So we have to try this, ok everybody? So, we're gunna start gapping - Uhh, placing these magnets on the disc, trying to find the proper gapping for this motor, ok?

So, after carefully listening to, and transcribing the above, it appears the gap was to be similar to the maximum gap between the stators which is only a reference. That gap between the stators is obtained by sizing up the length of the rotor magnets and ensuring the stators are aligned along the outside edge with that length. Mylow indicated that the gap between them was necessary (stators could not be attached to each other). So my comment to you regarding "don't exceed it" was a guideline intended to help you get a starting point for setting up a replica. I should not have had to tell you that, because had you done as I told you, and listened carefully to what he said, you would have known that nothing was written in stone and that was only a starting point to try and see how it reacts.

I'm not playing games with you, and I am pointing out here to you and all the other readers how childish it is to be so petty over unknowns. Growup.

Neutral

Sat May 16, 2009 9:42 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

ES,

It sounds as if the inner radius of the curved piece is acting as a dish focusing the flux at a particular point out in front of it. And it also sounds like it has a lot of surface area, one of the things that determines a magnets strength.

Thanx for sharing your experiences. Hope to here more on that.

Cheers.

Sat May 16, 2009 9:57 am PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Cheers Harv,

The mags came from an 18v cordless drill motor, and are almost identical to the ones mylow uses on the stator. I was hoping to have 2 so I can build a replica and experiment too, will have to butcher another drill gun lol.

I can build a disc that size and hope to have a working rig to play with very soon. We are on the Cusp of a new age, and discovering effects that have been overlooked for centuries. It is indeed time for a new root technology and like you said before, powered flight was laughed at by science, till someone made it work, now we can all do it. It was a global change triggered by a breakthrough.

Keep on truckin Smile

Sat May 16, 2009 10:44 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Pedal to the metal Wink

Sun May 17, 2009 5:16 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

Hi Colonel.
#
I have been AWOL again- working away in the week so no attraction for me.

Anyways, no not the icicle- Mr White farted in the kitchen whilst the gas stove was on though un-lit and the friction burn from the resulting decompression caused a small spark and thus he blew his ass off. simple really- surprised u didn't get that 1. Crying or Very sad

So, all happening eh- whats going down on the 30th June then?? wots with 30 days? Idea
(obv less now!!!)

ChrisAWOLbis

Sun May 17, 2009 8:53 pm PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

mylow has closed that YT account again - I wonder where he has gone now?

I have enough info anyway but its weird he keeps changing accounts.

I got a hold of the original video by HJ and Steve Davis etc and the mylow motor he has now is a replication of HJ's linear track motor, but there is one very strong difference and I am surprised Mylow hasn't done spotted it, and it seems the be the key to HJ's view of why the track works so well, and it pulls a 35lb car into a stop at the end with considerable force such that it smacks hard into the end stop and would have shot right off the end, no spring-back at the gate.....

HJ's track has the magnets placed like mylows but not exactly the same, see if any of you can spot the difference by googling hj - if not i'll tell you, but I wanted to try it first so lets string it out a bit unless someone figures it out Smile

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic