Mylow Motor - A different claim of working PMM

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next   Page 6 of 8

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:00 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

""...unregisteruser (4 months ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply It isn't perpetual motion. We are likely observing the effects of resonance in the oscolating magnets. It's just like adding a tiny synchronized force to a pendulum to get it swinging with tremendous amplitude. In this case, we see he supplies ample input engery to start the process and the magnets simply syncronize to build a moment of resonance that we see as an increase in speed. But left on it's own, it would run down and stop. ...""

These words up are words of one of watcher from link below.
Now I think that he (unregisteruser (4)) not understand a process in his deep mine, as me too, befor a Harwey's explane for me 7 hours befor.
By the way, with greath thanks to OC MPMM devise treadh, slow and long time I was began to speak and read and understand english language more succesful. I was create my first step in poetrys in english, as it seems in my answer to Senior of sceptics, the Boss of the empty sentences - HediL - In Turkey language to this sort of person they called aip- "a" as first letter in "ass i as first letter in "indepence" p as first letter in "pope"- "Sus ba aip !" -this mean some as "stop bla bla You man with ladies ass and interests"
And now we will continue with researches, day after day step by step and may be we wil be hawe any point with the name: "Full success!"
Some time God help too - Not rare after we helped enough to us, He helped me to learn russian, turkish and litle bit of english language He will help and us - all we were are there. May be not wery soon, but He rare forget entusiast in the name of truth. My Mother not beliewe in Church, but she's life was most difficult and may be she is "on the right distance from the wall", it is hawe some different between Church and He.
"Where are my magnets!!!" these are not my words but they are exzactly on target point and in the needed time.
Thanks if You friends if You succesful was read and understand my may be not wery reach today's thinkneses.
Thank You Alsetolackin for greath hope which gawe me Your OC MPMM

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Last edited by bano on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:22 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I have a not quite a billionaire friend who is having his attny look into this.
This country has gotten way out of hand. Soon they will be taxing our taxes.
I read an article where they are looking into taxing us for breathing, a co2 thing.

Whether mylow is for real or not, others have had instances of suppression and its just frickin nuts.
I bet some colleges have come up with ideas or devices that were suppressed and the school just complies.

Soon magnets will be illegal. Stock up fellas.

I ride an electric bike to work. 14 miles each way at 23 to 25 mph( about 7000 miles a year). About 20 stop lights and it takes about 40 min on the bike and about 30 in a car. The bike costs about $40 in electricity per year and the car(pontiac fiero GT 87) is about $2500 per year at $3 a gal. If I could just put a pmm on the bike so that I wouldn't have to plug and unplug the charger, Id be thrilled. But we cant have that now can we. Now they will want to take my bike because some oil co. isnt getting their piece of me.
Or a pmm in my 85 fiero Gt electric conversion( not done yet). What would be the difference. Its only a difference if everyone has one.

Its all a sham, but we cant tell anybody about it. shhh or be shhh'ed

Magluvin

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

CC said
Surprise, you no longer live in a free country. Your father and grandfather did, you do not.

My great grandfather had 2 electric motors connected at the shaft and all the wires went to a small box. When you gave it a spin, it turned faster and faster. This was in 1910's and he was threatened multiple times for displaying his device.

He discarded the box, which my grand father desperately tried to find, but couldnt.

This is why I believe in what we are here for.

Magluvin

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:54 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
I have a not quite.

Soon magnets will be illegal. Stock up fellas.

I ride an electric bike to work. 14 miles each way at 23 to 25 Or a pmm in it. shhh or be shhh'ed

Magluvin

Do not worry Magluvin! We now are as Toor Hairdal on Con Tiki We are in the middle of ocean and we wayting the ocean flow to transport us on the target point For us the name of this point is called "replication of OC MPMM"
The Time born persons and situations.The time is greath things.
Noanybody known what is there where the Time is stopt The time born its own/it self's
When some replicate OC MPMM they will come new ideas problem's and designs
We are in some ethap /point from our path We are so different but we hawe similar dreams /exersize -OC MPMM when we hawe success. Some from us or some unknown happines person from another country/ religion/region/sciense/art...
Who known what will be a weather tomorow?
We are here under a one idea and with healtlh and long life we will strike anothers things tomorow another things aftertomorow. Maj be we noanytime will meet on this world phizicaly but if we find a design of this phisical idea this will be greath and no anymore politics and mopnopol and richnest will not change this fakt if we /some from us known /unknown hawe full success by replicating OC MPMM and prise of magnets will not hawe any mine.Because the world will be clearly known with this Fact -the devise OC MPMM will be in more than one hands
Don't woory be happy
Good night/day and happy work

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
CC said
Surprise, you no longer live in a free country. Your father and grandfather did, you do not.

My great grandfather had 2 electric motors connected at the shaft and all the wires went to a small box. When you gave it a spin, it turned faster and faster. This was in 1910's here for.

Magluvin

In 1910n was known patent from Kanarian islands with unknown name and patent from USA with name of inventor Carlos Benitcer. Benitcers devise(as a Ron Cole's devise ) used acumulators for different from its
a devise from Kanarian Islands hawn'd acumulator.
A next step Ron Coles devise are Bedini devises .About them yesterday M-r Harwey wery exactly was explaned.

In different from all these I saw a Putt Putt motor which use only capacitors ubder high woltages. But I known too for Japanese or Corean devise in one small box with patent from 1943..Ideas are as epidemies In one years may hawe more than20 peoples to find some design in one treath from art/ or scientific.
Realy is unposible to find this espetialy box for Bicicle of Your Grandpa? wery wery sorry if fact are these.
But who known, tomorrow may be most succesful for peoples as us. For me I (as my lowely brother HediL:))) I am 97%shure so I will not can replicate OC MPMM because I am not clearly understand what is going inside of this polimer rotating stators and planet, but for some another people here who known all is posible.
Ideas are as ephidemy thej ronded away to all earth gloub as earthqueyqe.The telephone was patented by the time to incoming of inventors 2 hours ago the name will be not Bell Smile))

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:46 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Magluvin,

Once Mylow published his results the risk was already established. In this case Sterling really only had two options that would ensure antisuppression. 1) Proliferation 2) Underground research. The only thing I can fault Sterling for is lack of confidentiality, but it is possible that Mylow did not ask him to keep there communications private. For all we know Sterling is a government plant working on the inside; how many working systems has he and his brought to production?

Strictly speaking the NSA and MIB are considered different agencies as far apart as Homeland Security and the Secret Service. It's like the CIA and FBI, a lot of people group them together, but while the FBI is primarily concerned with US soil the CIA is global. When the MIB or CIA visit, you rarely even know they have been there. The FBI on the other hand keep a reasonably high profile even when they are on stake out they are rarely incognito. For a list of government agencies you can visit this site. The rumor is that hidden agencies, also known as Quiet TNTC or QT for short are buried under the top level Departments where funding can be sheltered. This may be why there are no agencies listed for Q on that site. The MIB fall into such a category and it may surprise you to know that they have agents from a host of other agencies like the DOE Office of Science and SC-31. With representation from each of impacted agencies the MIB's can ensure that government interests are not circumvented or exposed.

Are we being watched? Yes. Does it matter? Not really. There is very little that we can do to adversely impact any of the current projects or programs. If we did impact them somehow, then I imagine it would be handled on the QT. My dads pilot friend Mr. Taylor had invented a private gyrocopter back in the '70's. It had the ability to take off from your driveway. I'm not sure where the conflict was or with who or how, but He went to a meeting for a couple of hours one Sunday and when he returned every shred of it was gone. Every note, every part, anything that had to do with it was surgically removed. He said he couldn't even tell they were there except for the tire tracks and missing stuff. His neighbors said they had seen some suits down there - I can't recall all the details, but if IIRC there were about 20 with several vans. He was depressed and told most everyone some kids must've broke in and robbed the place. I asked him if he was going to rebuild it and he said no, he was through with it. That is a form of terrorism. It doesn't really matter who took the stuff or why, they got the result they wanted. He ceased and desisted.

Mylow is no different. As I told DP in a post, we don't even know if the final posts by Mylow are even him. Only Sterling would know at this point, if he is still in contact, as to what has been happening. Just goes to show, if any of us had replicated Al's device, do think we would blab about it in a public forum? Some of us have kids that are away at college or school during the day. Do we want them to be used as leverage against us? It is better if we just work together, get each other to try specific experiments and if others get similar results then perhaps we can quietly get a good number of working systems before the cat tears out of the bag. I can still remember how I felt when I got Korkscrew's simulation to self run and I posted it here. This site went down for about 15minutes for me. Want to hear something really strange? I've had all of my web access completely fail to the outside world, couldn't ping a thing, but I had live direct access to this forum and was even able to post to it. Now, ask yourself, how can that happen, only a single solitary site working? Ping1400 will know the answer. It's because there is a high priority tunnel between my modem IP and the mirror that serves my posts and that mirror is a government server. It has been intercepting all of the traffic to and from me to this forum and it stays up even when my ISP DNS servers fail. Why? Because I'm always connected and a promiscuous tap was too data intensive to be transparent. You've seen them, double posts and lost posts etc., those are promiscuous interceptions that sometimes get through before they can stop it, or they kill it completely just to be sure. I used to get timeouts before they put me on the mirror, so I'm not complaining. This post has enough buzzwords in it I'm sure they will get a good laugh. I know they are still trying to figure if I still have any verbal contact with those persons they have been tapping for the last 8 years now that my landline has been dropped and they aren't seeing any such traffic on my cell or here on the net. It's good to keep 'them' guessing, but I have seen a lot of movies since then.

Who are 'them'? They are us. Men and Women who get up each day and do thier job so they can enjoy life in a free society. So in reality, we are the MIB. Mr. Green

How do I sleep at night knowing all this? Because while they are watching me, my friends are watching them, friends I trust with my own and my family's life.

Cool

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 am PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

OC, if the US thought that north korea had an FE device they would be all over them already, like a rash mate.

I just always found it incredulous that MIB's existed and suppressed FE devices, but now im beginning to wonder.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:47 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well i posted this were folks are replicating. And of course will be ignored.
As the stator magnet comes up on a gate it will be repulsive. That is the problem with such a claim.
Yet going over what is shown by Mylow one thing is of difference. His demagnetized stator magnet. This is shown in the iron filling videos.
It shows a deteriorated state of his stator magnet, which shows a strange variation of the fields. It may be if real this would have to exist as such should reduce the gate in push against.

It is the only thing in this that is different that the other stuff already seen in Magnet motor ideas.

I still do not say real of fake. Pointless to do so.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@LC,

However, the new stator magnet provided by Sterling Allen was not demagnetized, and it appeared to work at a greater distance than Mylow's. I still have my reservations with regard to EM coupling from some source. It is interesting that it seemed to work well, (almost too well) on the glass table and the field interaction was clearly observable as the magnets attracted to each other and a strike occured. What I find interesting is that the magnet fell over backwards after the strike. Had the trailing stator pole been the attractor, the strike would have caused an adherence of the rotor mag to the stator and the next rotor mag would have struck it and possibly drove it toward the middle of the rotor due to the attractive force to the stator. But instead we see that the trailing pole of the stator was in opposition, pushing the rotor magnet back after the strike and allowing centrifugal force (sorry Al, just easier this way) to work on it, throwing it overboard so to speak. It seemed to cling to the underside of the rotor after that.

This tells me that the leading pole of the stator was the attractor and the trailing pole was the repulsor. Intuitively, this may seem logical, suck the rotor in and spit it out the other side. But the way I found that this works here is just the opposite from what mylow showed us. It seems that the zone between the two poles is not cancelled like we would think, but instead is a strong one way push from the opposing pole to the attracting pole between the poles. This action seems to be twice as strong as the lead in or the trail out forces. Examining this closer reveals why. The flux between these poles is nearly straight high density flux concentrated in the direction of the other pole. But the flux outside is spherically distributed and therefore has a lower density and greater curvature. Now, the question is, why do we get the inverse reaction from what Mylow demonstrated? How does his setup create this 'magic' as Desertpile calls it?

Perhaps there is something to that wedge shape and outside corner flux. Could the N pole of the rotor be strong enough to completely preempt the flux present between the two stator poles? If so, could that initiate a cascade disconnect with some strange snap back effect? And how does the new 'Red' stator play into those thoughts?

Are eddy currents being generated that flow through the magnets creating electrically charged poles? Can the gap between the rotor magnets be acting like a capacitor? Again, we are faced with too many unknowns and a presently quiet presenter who has withdrawn assistance. Perhaps this winter we will learn that Mylow has buried his rig under the ice Rolling Eyes . That's my way of saying don't waste anymore time on it.

Break free of these artifactual unsubstatiable presentations and begin applying your own knowledge and experiences collectively to a common goal. You all have enough information now to know what will not work and why. Use that to direct your attention to what may work. Work together. Continue to share your observations and compare notes. We have evidence to support that a moving magnetic field will exhibit nonconservative action when properly arranged. Some have good functional rigs for a variety of tests. Think up simple, disqualifying tests that can reduce the possibilites. KISS, Keep It Super Simple. Don't spend months trying to ascertain the chemical composition of the metal coatings in a box of metal scraps when what you really want to do is select out the ferromagnetic materials. Use the simplest approach you can imagine to eliminate all the non-ferromagnetic materials. If it doesn't stick to a magnet, set it aside. Now you have a reduced working set to whittle away at.

Here is an example:
1. Iron adopts the same polarity magnetic field it is exposed to and will attract to the magnetic source of that field. The field does not have to move or change for this to happen.
2. Moving two opposite poles past a piece of Iron will cause it to change polarity within a specific time frame.
3. A diamagnetic conductor will adopt the opposite polarity, or opposing field of a changing magnetic field. (does not have to be metal)

Out of all the possible elements out there, how do we select down a simple set of materials to work with that will enable us to turn a magnet on and off? What is the simplest test we can develop to show this action?

Answer: Using readily available materials of Iron and Aluminum we can demonstrate PM switching. Test Rig: we will place a magnet and the iron at a set distance apart that will allow the aluminum to pass between. We will place some paper clips or the like on the end of the iron away from the magnet and show that the iron has adopted the magnetic polarity. Next we attach the aluminum to a pendulum so that it will swing through the gap. If the AL material has sufficient mass and length, it will successfully cancel the magnetic field and the paperclip will fall off. When the motion of the pendulum is stopped, the field will no longer be cancelled, even through the Aluminum and the paper clips will stick again. Moving the Aluminum out slowly will not cancel the field enough to cause dropoff.

What would happen if the magnet was put at the top of the pendulum swing? Is there any way to get a gain from switching a PM this way? What if Bismuth or Gadolinium were used instead? Could a gain be developed?

When working toward a goal ask yourself, has this already been done in some other way? Are there electric motors that do the same thing with electromagnetism? Is this the best approach, or should we think outside the box and take a radically different point of view? What is the simplest answer? Is there any existing data on this technique already? What results did others have?

If you discover something that defys the laws of physics, don't dismiss it as some anomoly or artifact. Ask yourself, could there be a quantum reason for this? Does this 'something' beckon a refinement of our current understanding? The precession of the perihelion of Mercury puzzled astronomers and physicists for a long time - how could Newton be wrong? We haven't discarded Newtons equations, we have only modified them to make them more complete. Likewise, Maxwellian equations will stay with us, but will be adjusted as needed.

Cool

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 am PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Harvey

Nice post Cool

I look at this problem by comparing a magnet to a battery, both have +/- poles.
A magnet does not do work and a battery does sod all if there is no circuit. Mr. Green

If you want to build a magnetic motor, we are going to need a flux path circuit to switch the motor poles.

By flux channeling you could use much bigger magnets (Neo's) and step the jump up all the way to the stator using a very small control-timing field.

Magnets on their own are like an small explosive sitting on top of a steel plate, might discolour it, but shape the charge and you'll put a hole though it.

Lets give it some hard wiring. Wink

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:53 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
If you want to build a magnetic motor, we are going to need a flux path circuit to switch the motor poles.

Hey MAD, how's it hangin?

For some pole switching, here's an interesting link:
http://www.physorg.com/news158431956.html

OC

Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:26 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote

The only thing I can fault Sterling for is lack of confidentiality, but it is possible that Mylow did not ask him to keep there communications private. For all we know Sterling is a government plant working on the inside; how many working systems has he and his brought to production?

This is true Harvey. We honestly cant trust anybody. Gotta give Al that one.
I rethought my correspondence with Sterling and what he said would fit that profile all too well. And the promoting of an unofficial "working" device would put a huge dent in replicators/developers time and money and also chalk up another negative, depressing failure to their bill, pushing for them to possibly discontinue the cause eventually. Also with all the suppressed others that Sterling has had experience with, maybe a warning for Mylow might have been thought of to do. Then again, Mylow might not be so innocent here either. Maybe, who knows.

No wonder all these companies claiming things, seem to vanish or go underground.
Some of them had to have something.
Like Litrospheres. A material that will glow for 20 years sandwiched between thin film solar cells producing continuous power for 20 years. I have been in contact with them and they said they will be licensing the product this summer. Will they. Dunno.

Was thinking about what I said about needing a multi billionaire to be involved to get an idea through suppression, and then I thought of Bill Gates and what they did to him for making too much money. We may never see this stuff come to market.

Thanks for the post Harvey. You always put a lot into them, and always straight up.

Smile Everyone is here today, yay. Mr. Green

Magluvin

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:27 pm PostPost subject: Abeling device
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I started a new thread under the "Inventor's Corner" topic about the Abeling gravity device. I would be interested in any thoughts you guys might have.

If I can find the time, I'll make a drawing of my concept.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:20 pm PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

cool, looking forward to that OC.

Check out this interesting little article on the same site regarding magnetic vortex switching...

http://www.physorg.com/news93193396.html

Read the whole thing, it may have some bearing on the PM / whipmag effect.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:02 am PostPost subject:
CLaNZeR
Contributor
Contributor

chrisbis wrote:
@ Clanzer

Well done mate- excellent work and so quick in replication.

Are u a Londoner (or 'Down South) at the very least??

Chris in Midlands

Hi Chris

I live down in Cornwall mate.

Spend most of my time away working though Sad

Cheers

Sean.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

CLaNZeR,

Thanks for reply Sean.

Shame ur so far away- would have been nice to set up a working experimental
group here in UK to develope all the ideas that come forward.

Maybe we could arrange a 'Convention' type meeting somewhere once or twice
during the year and maybe invite a few friends over from the
village across the pond!

Are there any current groups/forums in the UK u know of where we could share equipment, materials, knowledge etc?

Chris in Staffordshire/Midlands

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:45 pm PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

That sounds like a good idea chris, i'm in Scotland, Fife to be exact. An electronics engineer working for a large manufacturing company.

The name's Scott.

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:06 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

evilscotsman,

Evening Scott.

I hope we can all get together and start something
really good and useful.
For my sins, im an interior builder- the whole shooting match, planning, supply and installation.
I used to be a mechanical design engineer at large tyre plant, tho its many years ago so i may not be upto date on new tech etc .
Have had a passion for magnets and a fasination in Perpet M since childhood and have always thought something useful could be done that resulted in OU.

Are u following the threads on the Abeling GM?

Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 am PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

not really mate, I was following the ocmpmm and the mylow one, but have some ideas of my own when I get my magnets Smile

I do hope we can become a concerted group of ernest experimenters. That would be cool, and more likely to produce a working device.

Sean, I like your replications, very good approach, I have followed your work too with interest.

Good to meet you guys!

Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:53 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Was thinking, in HJs motor with the 3 banana shaped stators, maybe mylows rig could be arranged to have 3 stators where 2 are on the throw and 1 is entering an array. Timing.
It might be enough to get it over the edge. Dunno, just thoughts.

I wonder if Als whip could have kept going if the gw stators we slowly maneuvered away from the rotor. It would be one heck of a single stator motor.

Whether NSA had visited mylow has to remain a question. His new stuff is different and choice of words also. More vids from mylow? Never woulda thunk it after the nsa. If the nsa.
Somethings funny, one way or the other, and I aint laughing:mrgreen:

Magluvin

Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 am PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin,

Think Harvey posted some thoughts on additional stator mags in the
various configurations- and the concensus was that it has been tried.

I had suggested a similar avenue, using additional stator mags either on
the top side of the rotor and/or underneath the disk on the
underside, 'shinning' on additional rotors that could be hanging down from
the disk and poss positioned inbetween the top mounted rotors so as to
take out or negate the sticky spots, and produce a new phase of movement.

All

HELP!!

Can someone tell me how to post vids/drawings on here so i can show
my ideas??

AND, AND, AND- how does one record a You Tube video onto a computer??

(Im so dum i know- just never done it befive)

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@ Chrisbis,

Getting the vid on the computer can be a problem if you don't have the hardware for it. I had to use a video capture card (made by Pinnicle) for my VHS camera. My cellphone on the other hand uses a USB interface to upload the files. You-Tube will now accept a large variety of formats, but at the early start I had to go through a two stage conversion process to get them from my cellphone into AVI - I used SUPER to do part of that.

Regarding the stills, you need to upload them to some other web location like photobucket or the like. Once there, if you right click on it (for Internet Explorer) and check the properties, it should give you the URL. Copy and past that into your post and surround it with img tags (or if you use Post Reply button instead of this Quick Reply, you can highlight the URL and click on the IMG button and it will put the tags in place for you). Press the preview button and see if the size looks ok. If it is too wide and requires scrolling left or right then it is probably best to only put a hyperlink to it (using the url tags). Your not the first to ask these questions and I think there are some posts in here that outline it pretty well. You may be able to search for the word "Image" and find them.

Cool

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:17 am PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Magluvin, howard johnson was an earnest scientific professional with the keenest interest in making a magnetic motor, he believed in it passionately.

He did not, after nearly 40 years, ever show a working motor, and even his patented fully designed motor that was shown in various magazines in the 70's, never ever worked publicly. I have read ALL of his papers and books, he was a visionary and an excellent researcher, and uncovered the true nature of PM fields - a theory which was ridiculed by a lot of people at the time, but has recently been confirmed by tests using an electron microscope.

He never figured out how to make the stonehenge motor run by itself, and I doubt if Mylow ever did either. HJ's approach would have been more likely to work in lab conditions with a budget and expert minds, than some guy tinkering in his bedroom surely? Doesnt anyone think HJ tried all these combinations???

Theres no "new" science there, just an old worn path that leads no where. We need different thinking. The track-type impulse that drives a magnet through the "gate" is real, and we know the loop cannot be closed, or it stops working.

Why?

That is a fundamental point that has become the brick wall, or sound barrier to us.

They thought man could not fly faster than sound in the 1950's, it was said to be against the laws of physics. Now jet fighters routinely exceed the speed of sound by a huge margin. Check the top 10:

1. X-15, Mach 6.72, 354,200 feet
2. SR-71 Blackbird, (YF-12) Mach 3.2+ 85,000+ feet
3. MiG-25R Foxbat-B, Mach 3.2 123,524 feet
3. X-2, Mach 3.2 126,200 feet
4. XB-70 Valkyrie, Mach 3.1 77,350 feet
5. MiG-31 Foxhound, Mach 2.83 67,600 feet
6. MiG-25 Foxbat, (Ye-155) Mach 2.8 118,900 feet
7. F-15 Eagle, Mach 2.5 60,000 feet
7. F-111 Aardvark, Mach 2.5 60,000+ feet
8. X-1, Mach 2.435 90,440 feet
9. Su-24 Fencer, Mach 2.4 57,400 feet
10. Tu-144 Charger, Mach 2.35 59,055 feet

Now....what it took was a leap of engineering, a bit of faith and a lump of experimentation in the right direction, and those "laws of physics" were appended with aerodynamics. The physics of movement of a solid body through a liquid was finally extended to "near" completeness, when the first supersonic flight was achieved. Before that, planes exploded or shook themselves to pieces, stalled and fell like stones as soon as they approached Mach1. Out of the box thinking meant an understanding of drag, turbulence and other effects. They realised that if they could shift the turbulence away from the plane's wings so that it appeared behind the aircraft, due to sleekness of design and wing shapes, (delta dart) this was achieved and the plane slipped thru the sound barrier for the first time, achieving mach1.2

We can advance, but not by sticking to the old paths which didnt work, we need to push out the edges, try different things. Or as those early supersonic test pilots would say, push the envelope.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:34 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="chrisbis"]Magluvin,

All

HELP!!

Can someone tell me how to post vids/drawings on here so i can show
my ideas??

AND, AND, AND- how does one record a You Tube video onto a computer??...
1 .You can download "real player"
"Google-Real player download free
otherwise You can put in Google the next text:
download You tube downloader for free"
and choise some from sugestions
2.Photobucket is nice software but You can in Google put these words:
"picture uploader download for free"
and again You can choise some program.
3 At next step You may ask in computers forums in Your language what is Your problem and follow an help from some user.
By this moment I use Flikr or Flykcr Look in my posts what is exactly my choise.
Usualy I use windows program "Paint' to make some visualization of my "ideas"
My PC is may be oldest in group here - videocard Ati from 2005
TVtuner is Pixelwiew from 2005 Processor is Sempron at 1220 MHZ
Ram is 333 at 1 GB
But actualy I have not any problem with realyseing any operations which it is need to communicate here.
(May be just my so hard english language and that I hawe not enough of ideas to be in help for my camarades here.As Hedy known I am formely idioth:)))
Dont wory brothers I was promised and hawe not any tryes in the future to answer to Hedy I am not forget my words 8 hours befor.
Now I go to clean my basement The Summer time is comming.
Hope this help.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:51 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@All

Knocked up a horse shoe magnet today using some neo's and some bits of steel I had around (far from perfect). It has a N & S poles which are steel pole pieces,
By using a control magnet I can shut down the north pole and keep the south pole or visa versa.

Question Would the pole pieces/paths be better made from laser cut from sheet steel and laminated or a solid billet such as iron be used. Rolling Eyes

Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:11 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Madprof,

Laminates prevent eddy currents and limit domain size. So it depends on your application, but here I would say to use the billet of 'soft' iron if possible. Laminates work well in transformers where eddy losses need to be eliminated.

Cheers,

Cool

Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:33 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Cheers Harvey Wink

Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:24 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Cool - looks like our long lost mentor Al has the Mylow wheel working and generating power!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYQM8WbCq2Y
A new wrinkle - looks like he's tilted the rotor magnets at various angles
maybe to modulate the repulsion going into the gate.

Looks like 3 groups of 6 magnets each with the first rotor magnet being
oriented NS top and bottom then each successive magnet is progressively
rotated until the 6th one is turned 90 deg with NS being left and right.

Last edited by cloud camper on Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:42 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Here Mylow clearly states that his first video was in fact real and that recent developments have frightened him against demonstrating a 'working' model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJeEfUCR0aY

Also on the Peswiki site, www.mylowmagnetmotor.com there is a link to this:
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylow_magmo/message/510
Which discusses some suits arriving at Mylows place of employment. His boss thought they may have been FBI, but the specifics are foggy. Most agents do not carry briefcases on first contact. My guess is these two were magnet salespersons who wanted to discuss product with Mylow, but they could have been state department there to discuss the prior visit and offer their assistance in quelling his fear. The last thing the government needs in these times is to be branded in real circumstances as terrorists and anything they can do to allay those suspicions will probably be done given the global reading this has recieved.

Cool

Wed May 06, 2009 10:43 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Not to break up the whip discussion but I had some thoughts in Hj and Mylows setup.
First off using the al disk is more likely cheaper than a slice of al. tubing which would be the way Id go, if it is necessary at all.. Just the action of repel or atract, up n down on the rotors edge has to be increasing the tension on that one bearing, so I would go with HJs Popsci cover style. First I would skip the al. and go plastic. Plus Id rather have most of the weight of the rotor being mags. Dont want to push much else for now. No perm. plates

The stator being elongated to reach other rotor magnets, beyond the ones that are beneath it, is of interest to me. Mylow may have something or some understanding of how many rotor mags at any time, are beneath the stator. I see something happening to those rotor mags under the stator that just may be making enough difference to allow the rotor mags out from under the stator to have a majority push/pull. The combination of the stators N n S having to share the undermags, could make temporary changes to the undermags push/pull abilities, compared to the normal push/pull abilities of the outermags, which are only being affected by a single pole of the stator mag, at the time. Having more than one stator should not be a problem as long as the space between them is something greater than the space between a stators poles.

So this leads me to think that the big gaps are unnecessary, and pick a rotor config. and stick with it. The stator can be made from diametric cylinders configured side by side then forced into an arc. It can be configured in many strengths and distances to the ends, thereby never having to rebuild rotor configs. And with or without perm. plates, the effect should be there either way, just more or less.

Just some thoughts.

Magjohnson

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic