Bulgarian Insights

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next   Page 2 of 24

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:01 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Axle, чего вы делаете? Что-то вы чувствуете что вы должно делить с группой?

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:44 pm PostPost subject:
Axle
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Harvey,

Аз не разбирам.
Моля да перифразирам.

Axle

< http://translate.google.com/translate_t# >

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:47 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Nothing, nothihg! Newer mine:))) You are do it a have a normaly reaction at Your place and may be , and I will be do some reaction with unknown users. For this night may be no one from my bulgarian old friends will agree the terms at a www.fizzX.com They was promissed this to me. Not needed in future to You and all others to translate in Bulgarian We all hawe veri serrious work to replicate an OC MPMM for the future for our childrens
Beliew me not anpriblem and the Lord will be with us
Thanks about so gentle post Mr Axle Cool
Let to us to thing about the future- OC MPMM why work how this is possible where is the problem with replication why not others people not can understand how important is to find another way not only nuclear and Oil In my so litle and so beautifull country from 8 years it is not snow it maked with snow-mashines which imported from USa and JapanAll is in the god's blessing and our hands
Thanks for all to day and tomorow You geniall gentlemens

Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Mr Axle was say to me in Bulgarian "Racho wellcome in our forum" Pleaze do not
with absent/ wondering from us general point and target Why why OC MPMM is working
Good night gentlemans be happy will be make full success
Beliewe me as I beliewe You

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 pm PostPost subject:
Axle
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Racho,

Надявам се господин Alsetalokin ще правим повече
тестове по негова магнити. Тогава може би WhipMag
строителите ще имат по-добра късмет.

Axle

Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Ос, Не се тревожете. Бях проверка да видя дали ще признае руски. Също така, вашето извинение беше много хубаво за Рачо. Но той може да бъде трудно за останалите от групата. Това е моята слаба страна - Ще приема, тъй като той беше публикуван в обществения, отколкото в частния, може би това е необходимо преведени до края на групата. Но сега, че съм напълно преведени публикацията Виждам, че това е съкровена извинение, че поставени в Рачо език. Също така ли да сложите в Рачо на нишката, за неговата преценка. И моята реакция, без съмнение, не на място.

Наздравици,

Cool

P.S. Just to show that often times things are lost in the translation I have left the Bulgarian word 'Ос' (Axis) as translated by Google from the english word 'Axle'. I got a bit of a chuckle out of that Very Happy (Sorry OC if you thought the post was directed at you Wink

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I usually can get an idea what's being said when a latin-based character set is used. In the past, I learned Italian, German, and Spanish in addition to my native English. I'm a bit rusty nowadays, so I need to get out the dictionary frequently.

When it comes to foreign alphabets or ideograms , I usually don't bother.

Nice to know that "Oc" actually has some relevance in the WhipMag context.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:31 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Perhaps the WhiPMag is the result of 'Oc енергия', 'Axis Power' Very Happy

"Oc СЪНУВАМ" may seem like dish by Emeril Lagasse (BAM) but it really means "Axis dream" Mr. Green

(Sorry Racho, I'm just having a bit of fun with this dictionary] Wink )

Cool

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:00 am PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

not mani days ago when I am comming in forum I sad:"Hi Glancer, I am new I am from Bulgaria regards to Omnibus"
Omnibus is one of my old friends in Bulgarian phisic forum he nammed as"ЩШ"
He is bulgarian He (if he is here) known perfect english language he and I havd a long contact in Bg phiszic forums.2 years ago He is living in USA I do not known is he komming here but If is in Steorn forum that will be good . Glancer (Ithink that ) known him .
I want to speck in english here(when I have some to say )English is major language and for me will be most recently to learn ( by the way) in our discussion about Mr Alsetolackin's devise...
I will made exsperiments from my point to understanding of devise.
by now after some days or weeck when I am ready with anothetrs visuals point of his work i will kompose end implant in my experiments that which I am anderstand.
Yes I know how long may be am I from real but newer mine my postings about my results will be one another bit of increment ..And so that for this moment this night
My be my try will be weyrd and not very serious but nothing, Bulgarian and Russian languages are serious different only an alphabet is one. Many bulgarians not understand russian language absoluthely.But I known no wery bad this language I have many books in russian example for stirling engines and other propulsive sistems.Young bulgarians (younger than 18 years absoluthely dont known russian language but this is another themes for another forums.)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:58 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I hawe a one serious question if it is not some secret or kNow how
What is dhe processes from point of magnetic researchers if it is possible explane me how unknown (by these days) effect is used in Mr Alsetolackin devise where I can to read in the forum or in the internet more about it?
HAve thiseffect some similar as a devise of corean company:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO5ASxjwi14
or as this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jze97j7M1xo
or some another?

Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:43 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Racho,

There is only one Alsetalokin device in the world at this time
Alsetalokin has not allowed it to be studied by other researchers
No comprehensive analysis of the device's operation exists
Any theories at the moment are just guesses

OC

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:01 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The Taiwan 'motor' is driven by another motor. The center rotor is magnetically coupled to the plungers and the video demontrates a shear point on the one side that loses connectivity and drops out. There is no AGW action or magnetic acceleration demonstrated.

The Steorn technician fails to realize that he is adding energy to the system during the release.

I find no correlation between these two demonstrations and Al's demonstration.

Cool

ETA: It is my belief that the WhiPMag is interacting with local energy source (possibly a nearby airport VOR etc) where it converts this energy to rotational motion. However, I enjoy the puzzle of trying to explain it without the advantage of an external power source. One possible explanation is a magnetocaloric exchange where thermal energy is traded for kinetic. Another explanation is a combination of magnetic shear and applied torque. A more exotic explanation is an interdimensional exchange of energy between matter and space-time. In other words, magnetic force is exchanged for gravitational force or vice versa thereby creating an asymmetry.

Sometimes the most simple answer is the correct answer.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:06 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I hury up with one more another question
Is it possible OC MPMM devise to be some similar as Bedini experiments Bedini was speacking about some vector wafes:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia:John_Bedini
He talk for some vafes such as a Ohsaku
And one another My Profesor Mr Buriev told us (his students about some very old experiments of Telsa 80 years ago with manetized disks He told us how Tesla strated a rotating some big disks and they after some interaction with some unknown began to rotate with unposible high speed and they (the discs destoyed a start ebgin and go with unknown speed in heawen while a lot of spicke created near the fliygng discs.

I say all this because I think more and more that Mr All's devise is accoustic heat engine as I say no very lot of time ago And I think which Mr All was blesed wit greath may be unical chance to joyed a good material for body of his devise.polimers has wery strange properties, polimers hawe more than one plate in their Hook kurve ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooke's_law) in the differents from a steel and more another very importatnt properties in thermodinamic mine
Sorry about this which I repeat some my visions more than one time as some stuppid man
I hope if it is posible may be Mr Axle and Mr Alsetolackin will try to put a devise in box with waters walls with hidrogen atmosphere
Hidrogen is with most posibling to transfer of heat("cooling a stator of OC MPMM) , and a water walls of a box will be stopt efective all sound outwards and results may be will nore diferent in pozitive mine

Yes I understand which it is hawe more than one hipothese why OC MPMM is working
O yeaah I forget in the years 1900-1820 they hawend a powerful airport radars.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:16 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hmm how does als device work??

Ok the rotor has a mass, the idlers have a mass. Mass in rotation acts to resist changes. Look up fly wheel.

So magnets are such the push pull equals out unles a force acts upon them such as velocity to change such.

In this device the AGW is an effect of the mass and velocity causing a separation of the pole to pole positions.

Idlers are also mass in motion, this is a pendulum transfer of kinetic energy back and forth from rotor to idlers. Even the so called stopped positions again depend on the mass of the idler and bearing. (If you watch the original video, you will see a miss marked idler flip from stopped to the opposing pole, showing a directional behavior of this kinetic transfer.)

This whole thing is a balance, in which the magnetic balance that is normally seen is offset to a positive energy gain for a time.

The problem with a full replication is that the original rotor magnets were purchase surplus and are an unknown strength, therefore not obtainable.

The variables are, the distance needed to strength between magnets on the rotor; to the mass of rotor and magnets.

The strength and mass of the idlers, stator: bearing , and holder, to the swing needed with variable strength of rotor magnets.

Another variable is the spacing of the , MKJD to the separation from the AGW action.
My examination is the over lay of action is stepped to a overlap of idlers MJKD to act up on each other as a way to carry the rotor through the space between the AGW action. Not for the most part the MJKD (inductance devices act like them idlers in a stopped position with an added effect of interacting on the stator in an opposing method also.

A lot of my Ideas are formed from looking at the variables to be able to create a test bed in which variables can be adjusted for the idea of getting to the third effect.

The whipmag 2 project which is going on will be the closest to the original size and mass as possible with given information. It may be with idea of being able to heat vary strength etc on rotor magnets, or different magnets, it may how enough to get the third effect. That is the hope.

LOL don,t worry if you are lost, I do that to most folks.

Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:35 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

"accoustic"

Look at the MJKD (induction devices) and there operation. they could be causing a wave form in relation to the AGW (stator, rotor) action that could be shown to be similar to that.

Heat would be the aspect of moment of rotational inertia of the rest of operation.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:08 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Racho wrote:

I hope if it is posible may be Mr Axle and Mr Alsetolackin will try to put a devise in box with waters walls ...

Water conducts sound vibrations better than air (temperature dependant).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound

It would be better to surround the container with a vacuum and support it magnetically with a magnetic cushion whose resonance is well outside the acoustics produced by the WhiPMag.

As far as thermal conduction goes, compressed carbon (aka diamond) is the best on the list provided here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermal_conductivity#List_of_thermal_conductivity_values

Perhaps you are thinking to use liquid hydrogen as opposed to liquid nitrogen as a coolent of some type?

Even these are not as capable of reducing temperature as well as magnets:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetocaloric

But I am intriqued with your Hooke's reference. Perhaps you are alluding to a process similar to the Rubber Band Engine ?

Cheers,

Cool

Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:13 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Of course Al seems to prefer a possible homopolar explanation - right Al?

This motor may be offering some clues to that possibility:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xIa3YfEQvI&NR=1

Cool

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:42 am PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

That's lovely!
Talk about optical commutation...
I don't know about the homopolar aspect, though...

Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:15 am PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We know that the Whipmag must be generating AC like crazy and the AGW mode must create a much higher frequency than GW. La Violette states that a sawtooth wave pattern with a steep voltage rise and then a slower fall is what creates an assymetrical gravitational force, with an attractive gravitational force during the ascent and no gravitational force on the descent. This was shown by Stavros Dimitriou, professor of electrical engineering at the Technical Education Institute in Athens, Greece and claimed that by energizing capacitors with a sawtooth wave having an amplitude of around 15 volts could produce gravitational forces.

This would seem somewhat similiar to TT Browns work with assymetrical capacitors charged to high voltages demonstrating gravitational effects, a LARGE effect as it turns out as the current is not consumed to create the effect. The only losses are due to corona effects (leakage). Here's a cool video showing reactionless thrust using assymetric capacitors:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYaS9MLD1Dw

Could the Whipmag in AGW mode be producing this sort of sawtooth AC wave? Could localized assymetric gravitational forces be produced in the rotor/stator plane causing the system to rotate? Is the only reason AGW mode is effective is the production of a higher frequency AC wave than
GW mode? Why is no one considering the production of AC into the effect?

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:55 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I would have to disagree with the statement that higher frequencies are produced from AGW vs. GW. In both cases we have a 4:1 ratio between stator and rotor. However the phase relationship are quite different.

In order for AC to be produced we must have at a minimum a single conductor where each end can measure a differential as the magnetic flux passes through its space. The WhiPMag has many such conductors. Each bearing race acts as a single winding of a coil as does each of the MKJD's. The spindle also experiences charge fluctuations between its end points. There is also diamagnetic fluctuations in the plastics (although minute). But the frequency is rather low. Even at the highest speed of 8,000 RPM (stator speed) we only see a fluctuation of ~133Hz from the two stator poles. It takes both poles to generate a single cycle of AC.

The torque curve however does resemble the sharp rise and gradual decay La Violette describes.

alsetalokin wrote:

... I don't know about the homopolar aspect, though... ...

Yeah, its a stretch Very Happy . Turn the rotor on its end and surround it with 3 support rails instead of two - replace the solar cells with a homopolar spindle and ... Mr. Green

Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:27 am PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well one would have to look at such with current as magnetic current changes verses electric current. This would have to be the connect and disconnect to full push against game and the magnetic current forms from such.
So as agw gets closer to the pole position it of coarse could be said to be a current increase.
So less, increasing to max, pulling apart and breaking passing over magnet going into push and flipping to pull.

I don't go with such ideas of creating more from such. I could be wrong, LOL

Yet Al did not get an easy AGW with out all them other things going on. If you will go with the idea of a magnetic current, one can get ideas of the wave forms from such, including the MJKD.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:09 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

True, however, my waveforms of just a single stator and 8 magnet rotor (my mockup) almost duplicated Al's waveforms exactly. The shapes were close enough to convice me that the idlers and MKJD's were not necessary for sustained AGW. Also, many others have shown AGW with only single stator. What is necessary is a driver to the rotor.

Al's Rogowski coil tests did not seem to degrade the operation of the system, and yet, by definition they themselves are an inductive brake. The rotor must receive thrust, push, positive torque without the negative counterpart. From where? The puzzle continues.

Cool

Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:54 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Not much current flowing through the Rogowski coil and very small amount of opposition because of it. It probably has much less effect than bearing friction.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:00 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

To day I was sending these tekst to autor of this site:
( http://www.roymech.co.uk/Useful_Tables/Matter/Plastics.html )
"Hello please watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIvZJ9xGutI
I think which this is a heat engine and his work is promouted from a properties of a polimers. We are some persons from diferent countries our site is www.fizzX.com others people hawe another position
this is unical devise it work 7 hours with out any help from electrical or Oil. After stoped and any times 2-10 minutes not working it can to replicate the cicle another 7 hours l I am Bulgarian most from my friends are american and england
If You can a help us with ideas welcome a board."

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:34 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

"this is unical devise it work 7 hours with out any help from electrical or Oil. After stoped and any times 2-10 minutes not working it can to replicate the cicle another 7 hours"

@Racho, this isn't exactly correct. Please, if you are going to be showing stuff to others, check your facts and be sure you aren't misrepresenting anything I have said.

@Harvey&OC: When I was making the measurements with the little spiral Rogocoil, if I accidentally touched either the rotor or the stator with the coil, it would drop out of synch right away. But when correctly positioned I don't think there was much if any effect of the coil. The scope has 1 meg input impedance and IIRC I was using a 10x attenuating probe as well, so currents would indeed be miniscule.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Sorry !!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24993218@N07/?saved=1

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:02 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

OC MPMMbg
Missquotes get put out there and create trouble. That is the reason of trying to keep them correct. When in doubt ask.

As for getting the wave form correct I believe that it does show all them other things are having an interesting effect. We do know that the AGW is a product of the rotor magnets causing its velocity etc.
Here again Al shows that direct disturbace causes drop out, yet the coil its self did not seem to.

And yet again it had all that other stuff going on while measurements were being done, which again has been stated was needed for achieving AGW.

Harvey as you said in your post, " Also, many others have shown AGW with only single stator. What is necessary is a driver to the rotor."
This already has been proven. Yet again it does not allow the small part of gain. Al,s as shown does. So intuition and experiment says it needs more going on than just AGW.

Ah I see some more charts coming when I get time. LOL

Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:56 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

One other quick note: Unical is an aviation company (not to be confused with Unocal , an oil company ) whereas 'Unique' is an english word to denote one of a kind or single solitary example.

Racho, have you seen or read the PDF compilation? It is quite helpful.

Cheers,

Cool

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:
Not much current flowing through the Rogowski coil and very small amount of opposition because of it. It probably has much less effect than bearing friction.

Yes, I agree Very Happy

The assembly actually seems to be 'held back' by the idlers during the acceleration phase. Stopping them (initiating shear) removes that load and allows the assembly to accelerate further.

At one point Al tried to remove one of the idlers during operation, but IIRC it caused a dropout either by function or by bumping the rotor somehow.

My personal experience in playing with the idlers indicated they interact with the primary stator more than with the rotor. But I am still not convinced they are needed at all. They do seem to help during the startup, but beyond that they could probably be pulled back out of the way completely and the system would continue operating.

My tests for AGW range revealed many things as to why the dampers are helpful. Also, the bearing wobble of the stators is important to the overall range of AGW. Tight, balanced stator housings are difficult to start in AGW but have a high speed drop-out (good upper range). Loose, slightly off center housings start AGW very easily but have a much lower drop-out point (primarily due to increased wobble at higher RPM). Dampers seem to allow wobble in the stator bearings while shoring up the wobble at higher speeds. They also reduce overall RPM by inductive braking of both the rotor and stators. They are helpful, but not necessary for achieving acceleration.

To achieve acceleration, either an external power source must be applied or the negative torque must be diminished. If the negative torque is diminshed to an extent that exceeds all other losses the assembly will accelerate.

What intrigues me is the overall range demonstrated. i.e. the difference in RPM between idlers moving and idlers stopped in the first video. This differential indicates either a very large reduction in negative torque or a large external power source.

There is no doubt that AGW is a sensitive phenomenon. Minor changes in MOI drastically affect the performance.

Should there be a Harvey's Burrow? Laughing

Cool

Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:20 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

pdf ? please send me link about it

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic