WhipMag II

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 25, 26, 27  Next   Page 26 of 27

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Droid wrote:
To ALL

Just Wanted to Wish Everyone A Happy Holiday Season

If your into Christmas, Maybe Santa will bring you some magic magnets!

Peace to All

And To ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Same to you, buddy! And same to all the rest of you too. Cool Cool Cool

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Merry Cristmas Everyone!
Magnets to all, and to all, good magnets!

Magluvin

Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:02 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Bad Email notification strikes again.

I think it is a clear sign that all of my notifications are being intercepted and only certain ones are being forwarded to my box.

I haven't received any notification from here in about a month, so I imagined everyone was busy with RL or other things. I stopped in to see if my imagination had any roots in reality just to find it at assumed incorrectly. Bleagh... now I need to catch up Mr. Green

Cheers to all.

Cool

Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:
... now I need to catch up :mrgreen:

Cheers Harvey, and Happy New Year!

Not much activity here ATM. I've been following the latest Steorn stuff, hoping they really have something so I gan just slip off into the night. But if they fail, I'll psych myself up to get back on course with WhipMag and MAP.

I thought about polling you on several occasions, but figured you were busy and wouldn't be able to discuss much anyway, what with the NDA and all. So far, Sean hasn't dazzled me with his footwork. I guess we'll learn a bit more tomorrow.

How's life treating you? Any earth shattering stuff you can share? Have you been following TK's youtube channel?

OC

Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:14 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey guys
Happy New Year

I think TK is dooin a wonderful job on the orbette. At first I though he was on a war path but now he is riding the wave. The solid state orbo is interesting also.
One of the things between rotor and solid state is direct electrical energy with no mechanical failure. And it may as well be so if a product only needs to have electricity to light a light or play a radio, no need for the spinny thing.

The use of the generating coils to power the very efficient toroid function, just may make you wet you pants OC =] even if the power of the generating coils just give partial invisibility, she may spin, no bats no reeds just magnets and coils.
These ou guys jump on stuff like lightning. As long as it takes steorn to show a live vid for 2 days, these guys are expanding on it like mold on a gorilla. lol

Its a strange time.

The ou prize tpu sounds promising.

Mags

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:38 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
Hey guys
Happy New Year

I think TK is dooin a wonderful job on the orbette. At first I though he was on a war path but now he is riding the wave. The solid state orbo is interesting also.
One of the things between rotor and solid state is direct electrical energy with no mechanical failure. And it may as well be so if a product only needs to have electricity to light a light or play a radio, no need for the spinny thing.

The use of the generating coils to power the very efficient toroid function, just may make you wet you pants OC =] even if the power of the generating coils just give partial invisibility, she may spin, no bats no reeds just magnets and coils.
These ou guys jump on stuff like lightning. As long as it takes steorn to show a live vid for 2 days, these guys are expanding on it like mold on a gorilla. lol

Its a strange time.

The ou prize tpu sounds promising.

Mags

Don't be fooled. TK has purposely orchestrated his videos to make it appear that he has done something when he hasn't. His goal is to discredit Steorn but he is missing some key things. Sean pointed to a couple of those in his recent videos.

I forget who said it, but I'll paraphrase it here "Unless you believe it, you won't understand it".

Oh wait . . . that was the fictional character, Walter Bishop, with a Latin quote of Augustine's misquote of Isaiah 7:9. Rolling Eyes

I think I prefer the reading of Proverbs 28:5 better anyway, it seems to be much more inclusive of "understanding everything". It is too bad most translations completely remove the real Hebrew name found there and replace it with something else.

Sorry for the digression - but I really don't think TK will ever succeed at making a true ORBO for that reason, he wants it to fail.

Cool

Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:25 am PostPost subject: Happy Newy Year
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Happy New Year, all.

This past year has been way too busy for me. I'm burning out ...

Q: Was it ever confirmed that Al motorized the original Whipmag?

Cheers Smile
Yada ..

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 am PostPost subject: Re: Happy Newy Year
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Yadaraf wrote:
Happy New Year, all.

This past year has been way too busy for me. I'm burning out ...

Q: Was it ever confirmed that Al motorized the original Whipmag?

Cheers Smile
Yada ..

Yada, I did get your PM on Overunity.org.uk and responded there.

In that PM I told you what was determined regarding AL's system. Recently TK in as much as admitted that there was no way the rotor was driven by the stators and even claimed to have used my data to prove it. But AL will not come clean and tell us what he used as a propulsion system. TK is now touting AL as the resident scientist, but I think Coward would be more like it. Everyone knows he needs to step up. In that regard Mylow is lightyears ahead of him. I realized much later, that Al's presentation was a spoof of someone else's work. I don't know who, but evidently they too used some of those words and actions in their demonstration, like "sorry about the light" and moving it off screen and stuff. That is why he gave us that clue to research the wild claims of others. I never did. I've noticed that a lot of his work, including the current orbette stuff does exactly the same thing. It is a seriously sarcastic and sardonic approach to educating the general public.

I still respect his resourcefulness and craftsmanship. But I am finding that his training is not as advanced as I once thought. And I have lost a certain amount of respect for his treatment of others and the general lack of empathy toward them.

So what have you been spending your time on?

Cool

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Yadaraf, How you been? I've missed you.

@Harvey, missed you too, what with all that 300 stuff. Don't worry about me and Al. I take him with a healthy pinch of salt. Outside of the Steorn enclave, there's not too many alternatives. Al has his own "garden path", but for someone like me, there's still a lot to be gained.

Happy New Year!

OC

Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:19 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Harvey, @OC --

Good to hear from you both. I'm living in SAC and very busy with developing systems to suport electronic medical records -- so that you all can have paperless encounters with your doctors. Been very busy for the past year, but am winding down.

Q: How does one explain the genuine dialog between OC and Al, which was between only two individuals at the time? Why would one go to such extremes to scam someone else?

Anyway ... I'd like to see Al's "fake" replicated.

Q: Have you ever experimented with operating the WhipMag on its side, so that the weight of the rotor is supported by the axle (radial) instead of the base (axial/thrust)?

BTW ... I know ClAnZeR, but who is TK?

Cheers Smile
Yada ..

Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm PostPost subject: HWat is this new saturation engine or some similar to Fins
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

http://www.youtube.com/user/overunitydotcom

and :
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8568
I was find these links on www.beinsa.info
And I would be like to see the replicated Alsetolackins false device such as in original.
Regards

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:00 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Yadaraf wrote:
@Harvey, @OC --

Good to hear from you both. I'm living in SAC and very busy with developing systems to suport electronic medical records -- so that you all can have paperless encounters with your doctors. Been very busy for the past year, but am winding down.

Q: How does one explain the genuine dialog between OC and Al, which was between only two individuals at the time? Why would one go to such extremes to scam someone else?

Anyway ... I'd like to see Al's "fake" replicated.

Q: Have you ever experimented with operating the WhipMag on its side, so that the weight of the rotor is supported by the axle (radial) instead of the base (axial/thrust)?

Cheers Smile
Yada ..

Hi Yada,

I did replicate the same acceleration curve by installing a small motor inside that engaged the rotor rim. It was similar to the method TK used on his Mylow replication. I showed this arrangement to OC and even thought of producing a video out in the middle of a field complete with assembly and dis-assembly where just my thumb could easily obscure the motor and batteries. I decided against this because of all the people that wouldn't believe me even if I showed them the motor - I did not want to perpetuate this problem. But it did perform exactly as Al's.

TK and Al are both played by the same actor. They are different internet characters. It is like Kathy and Patty Lane - cousins - that were both played by Patty Duke in the series "The Patty Duke Show". So in both characters (TK & Al) there is a little bit of the real person (who's real name I won't reveal here, but I did find it on the internet by some sleuthing) .

It should be noted that the M.A.P. does demonstrate a method of extracting energy from the combined but opposing conservative forces of magnetism and gravity. One fellow on You-Tube has made an inverted version which demonstrates the principle nicely. The asymmetry is very obvious in the mathematical models. Optimization will occur when the MOI of the moving magnet mounted on the pendulum is kept to a minimum and its action is made by extracting a small portion of the gravitational potential energy a the top of each swing. This Gpe will build on each swing and up to 90 of that energy can be extracted at a single time after it is built up. It is a time averaging process. A long horizontal stack of these M.A.P. devices can be organized to provide continuous power. The principle is simple. The two conservative fields are not centered on the same point and this creates a non-conservative asymmetry that can be exploited. Because a change occurs midpoint in the process the conservative action is broken and never allowed to reach satisfaction. It is very similar to how our tides extract energy from gravity and do all that 'work' on the water moving it the way it does.

I have been thinking more on this M.A.P. and may have a good mechanical method for the switching, but need to put in 'on paper' to be sure.

Cheers,

Harvey

Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Yadaraf wrote:

At one point I suggested he might present the AGW anomaly he discovered, that it might gain some attention. I never expected he would be deceptive about it.

Quote:

Several times. But nothing anomalous expected or noted.

Quote:

Another anagram for Nikola Tesla.

Whatcha gonna be doing when this contract is over?

OC

Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:32 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi All,

Happy New Year. Cool

TTFN

Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:09 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
Hi All,

Happy New Year. 8)

TTFN

The gang's almost all here! :D

Hey MADPROF, hows the New Year, New Economy, and New Global Freezing treating you?

Nice to hear from you,
OC

Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:
MADPROF wrote:
Hi All,

Happy New Year. Cool

TTFN

The gang's almost all here! Very Happy

Hey MADPROF, hows the New Year, New Economy, and New Global Freezing treating you?

Nice to hear from you,
OC

Hello,
What I learned from National Geografic TV channel:
"The clothes do not wear other than a spontaneous switch from their dark to light in which flashes them out of the closet because you wear them ..."
If you remember, Alsetolackin apologizing for the bad ligntning by watching his clipe..Da would not do to become some of the processes in the body due OSMRMM winking light of fluorescent lamps???

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@ OC

All's well thanks...

Had Gammon Flu, well started as Swine Flu, but I'm curred now Laughing

Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:12 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
overconfident wrote:
MADPROF wrote:
Hi All,

Happy New Year. Cool

TTFN

The gang's almost all here! Very Happy

Nice to hear from you,
OC

Hello,
What I learned from National Geografic TV channel:
"The clothes do not wear other than a spontaneous switch from their dark to light in which flashes them out of the closet because you wear them ..."
If you remember, Alsetolackin apologizing for the bad ligntning by watching his clipe..Da would not do to become some of the processes in the body due OSMRMM winking light of fluorescent lamps???

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/10/091026093849.htm

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:04 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:

but I'm curred now Laughing

... well, at least you weren't "curried". Very Happy

I was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the earth. Missed you.

OC

Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:33 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:

I was beginning to think you had fallen off the edge of the earth. Missed you.

OC

Needed get my life back.

Harvey did a great job getting his WhipMag II going, pity it needed a motor, but then again we learnt a lot from it.

Will start work on a new system soon, when I get some new magnets.

Tried using WhipMag rotor mags as triggers, but they are to strong and the end result would look like the Fourth Bridge and weigh as much.

On a plus side the only moving part would be the Rotor, and the switching force could be 50lbs plus depending how big I make it.

MP

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@MADPROF,

Are planning to go the eWhipMag route? Do you have any thoughts regarding WhipMag 3?

Glad to hear you have a life, wish I did.

OC

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:
@MADPROF,

Are planning to go the eWhipMag route? Do you have any thoughts regarding WhipMag 3?

Glad to hear you have a life, wish I did.

OC

@OC

WhipMag 3 ? Been away so long.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@all

Likewise (belated) HNY. Good to see so many of you still interested in this.

I've sorta kept up with you, OC, at Steorn.com and village of the banned, but I was worried about you, Harvey. Until now, I haven't found any posts from you anywhere. I trust you'll explain everything to us someday.

Cheers,

diffident

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:28 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
WhipMag 3 ? Been away so long.

Yup: http://fizzx.org/viewtopic.php?t=420

I've been hoping for some feedback but haven't received too much recently. Seems like most everyone (including me) is occupied elsewhere.

OC

Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 pm PostPost subject: Thinking 3dish or more
Droid
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

back to the basics
what happens with the whip mag rotor, no outside excitation?
it finds a resting spot, right?
add a second level, vertically on the same center axis, as isolated from the lower level as possible, but offset the resting point. surely a new resting point will be found, so add another level.
my theory is each level will decrease the force of the locking point
each level should increase spin time.
can we reach a level of self run?
or add a pulse driven electro magnet that can produce enough rpm/torque to generate juice?

just thinking
3d

Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:14 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@OC

Whipmag 3 .... "The old latches and pivot ploy" Smile

Did your dream have latches ?

Why must the stator attract the rotor then repel it, pull in then push out ?

Why not have the rotor pull on to a static stator plate, then switch off the rotor mag before it reaches the end of the stator plate ?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:

Whipmag 3 .... "The old latches and pivot ploy" Smile

Yup! Very Happy

Quote:
Did your dream have latches ?

The dream was just a bunch of swirling and churning fields, nothing mechanical. But they didn't move smoothly. There were hesitations and jerks as if something was interfering with their rotation. I have interpreted that as some sort of mechanical interference; latches and pivots.

Quote:
Why must the stator attract the rotor then repel it, pull in then push out ?

The pull and push happen simultaneously, pulling the rotor towards the next magnet and pushing from the previous one. The purpose of the latches is to prevent the loss of the repulsive relationship and the added push it provides.

Quote:
Why not have the rotor pull on to a static stator plate, then switch off the rotor mag before it reaches the end of the stator plate ?

Sounds like Steorn's eOrbo. It's not my concept and I'll leave that to them.

OC

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm PostPost subject: Re: Thinking 3dish or more
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Droid wrote:
back to the basics
what happens with the whip mag rotor, no outside excitation?
it finds a resting spot, right?

Since a complete WhipMag has never been constructed, that is unknown.

Quote:
add a second level, vertically on the same center axis, as isolated from the lower level as possible, but offset the resting point. surely a new resting point will be found, so add another level.

I have considered a statot sandwich configuration with rotor above and rotor below the stators. The stators would be rotated 90 degrees so they would interact with both counterrotating rotors simultaneously. It would still need latches and pivots.

Quote:
... or add a pulse driven electro magnet that can produce enough rpm/torque to generate juice?

A "WhipMag" doesn't require any batteries. You are welcome to design something that does, but I would appreciate it if you would start a separate thread for it.

Quote:
just thinking
3d

That's a good thing, keep it up.

OC

Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:56 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:

The dream was just a bunch of swirling and churning fields, nothing mechanical. But they didn't move smoothly. There were hesitations and jerks as if something was interfering with their rotation. I have interpreted that as some sort of mechanical interference; latches and pivots.

OC

Or could it be magnetic lag in the system?

Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:04 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="MADPROF"]
overconfident wrote:

Or could it be magnetic lag in the system?

If it's a natural magnetic effect, it would have to be magnetic "lead", effects that occur before the cause.

OC

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic