BB testing thread

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Saved Posts (Steorn)    Page 1 of 1

Mon May 19, 2008 5:26 pm PostPost subject: BB testing thread
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

placeholder

draft 21-May-08

BBC.Atom 2 of 3 - The Key to the Cosmos

Transcript (32min50sec in)

The war had caused a massive two billion dollars to be poured into nuclear research. People now knew an astonishing amount about the atom and its nucleus. Specifically, scientists had detailed measurements of how stable or unstable different atomic nuclei were. That stability was the direct result of the battle between the strong nuclear force holding the nucleus together and the electromagnetic force pushing it apart. In some atoms the balance tipped towards the strong force making them very stable but when the electro-magnetic force had the upper hand they were inherently unstable. By the late forties scientists began to investigate the implications of the way nuclear stability of atoms varied. They noticed one very strange fact about the nuclear stability of one particular atom. Of all the ninety two different elements, of the ninety two different types of atoms that make up the universe around us, gases like hydrogen and oxygen, solids like carbon and silicon, metals like gold and silver, one is special, iron.

So what makes iron so special? It stems from the unique structure of its nucleus. The twenty six protons, along with the neutrons, combine in a very special way to make iron incredibly stable. For some reason nature has decreed this as the number that allows the strong force and the electromagnetic force to balance each other perfectly. It makes iron the most stable element in the universe. Now we can understand why fusion occurs. lighter atoms can combine together to become more iron-like. And fission is the opposite process. Atoms heavier than iron can split apart into lighter more iron-like pieces. So all elements seek the stability of iron. And that fact underpins the whole history of the cosmos. The best way to understand this is to imagine the relative stability of atoms as a couple of graphs. Here's what they show.

Here is another version of the above graph.

The very lightest elements, hydrogen and helium, are not quite as stable as they could be. They'd like to be something else, something even more stable. Similarly, the heaviest elements, like uranium and polonium are actually unstable. In fact they are so unstable that they fall to pieces naturally through radioactivity. And here in the middle are the most stable atoms of all; nickel, cobalt and iron.

The amazing thing to me at this point is that Prof.Jimal-Khalili does not make any reference to magnetism; does not see the crucial significance of his statement:"For some reason nature has decreed this as the number that allows the strong force and the electromagnetic force to balance each other perfectly." It is this balance between the outward pressure of the SOLID PHASE (the nucleons) and the differential inward pressure on the FLUID PHASE (the strong force pore medium) that gives rise to the relative ease with which the negative entropy of the magnetic material can be increased to give us magnets. The strain energy released by incremental change in one phase is perfectly balanced by the strain energy absorbed by the other phase. The magnetic elements are at a turning point as far as energy is concerned. Indeed, in view of the direction the findings of this forum are taking, one could even say a tipping point. Very Happy

So far, so good. Now here is the amazing bit. This nuclear stability graph turned out to be uncannily similar to a different graph altogether. But it was a similarity that no one had ever suspected. That's because data from this other graph came not from the tiny nucleus but from ...........(inset compaction graph here.).....as different an arena as you can imagine.

Reminds me of that story about a man who was looking at the stars and fell down a well. He should have looked at the ground under his feet - as I will show in due course. Cool

RBM

Pore water, cf. liquid drop model.

SST05

instaurare omnia in Christo

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:26 pm PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The above two graphs show the essential features of the AGW and GW cycles of the WhipMag.

The Brotor ordinate is effectively the stator's H field. The graph is plotted in the Cornell fashion, H as y axis and B as x axis, rather than in the more traditional manner of B as y axis and H as x axis. I find this plot easier to deal with since energy

Thus areas between legs of the cycles and the x axis (Bstator axis) measure energy. By inspection it can be seen that the clockwise AGW cycle results in net energy gain (area under the ascending legs minus area under the descending legs) and the GW widdershins cycle results in a net energy loss (area under the ascending legs minus area under the descending legs).

The difference in slope of the ingoing and outgoing legs is a manifestation of the fact that the rate of change of the Bstator field is dependent on the rate of change of the Brotor field, the faster the stator moves relative to the rotor, the steeper the slope will be. How much steeper will depend on the stators degree of magnetisation.

This dependence on rate of change is a universal phenomena at all scales of a material. In the case of a stress strain curve for example is is called plasticity or for very slow deformations, creep. In the case of magnets it has been termed viscosity, a misleading name in my opinion.

Since AGW and GW represent an energy gain and an energy loss it follows that the rundown time for AGW must be longer than the rundown time for GW. It also follows that the bigger the differential between these times the nearer one is to getting a power gain sufficient to overcome the losses due to friction, drag, etc.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:06 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:27 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Very nice Frank.
Presumably Steorn's "magnetic viscosity" could only add to the area inside the M-H curve, thus increasing losses.
For energy to come out of the system, the area inside the M-H curve must obviously be negative. (I don't think merely traversing the loop backwards is sufficient).

Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:22 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Will someone please point out the flaw in my logic here? That is assuming the last of frank's diagrams actually relect reality? And this takes place in the first quadrant?

1) We start from 0:0 and apply a positive external field H
2) We reach saturation and remove the H field
3) For a brief time period, the M is at a high saturated value and that M can be utilized until it returns to 0.
4) But M remains at a value higher than 0, so that remanent M can continue to be utilized until it drops to zero.

If utilized over a long period of time, it seems to me there might actually be an energy gain available here.

Talkin' 'bout the old "fast in" "slow out" routine. Too bad the time dimension is not shown.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@ Al, OC.

You're not supposed to be looking at this thread. It's where I assemble bits and pieces in preparation for putting a post in the main forum threads. It is my sketch pad to make sure diagrams don't exceed 640 pixels width etc.

I have no objection to people peeking if they want too but don't expect it to necessarily make any sense whilst in draft. Very Happy

The diagrams should be "very nice". They aren't mine but a screen capture. I will of course acknowledge their source if and when I incorporate them in a post to the main threads.

@ Al. As for: "I don't think merely traversing the loop backwards is sufficient."
Please don't give our friend Omnibus ammunition for his claim that you may be a brilliant experimentalist but you are no scientist. Wink

Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:
Will someone please point out the flaw in my logic here? That is assuming the last of frank's diagrams actually relect reality? And this takes place in the first quadrant?

1) We start from 0:0 and apply a positive external field H
2) We reach saturation and remove the H field
3) For a brief time period, the M is at a high saturated value and that M can be utilized until it returns to 0.
4) But M remains at a value higher than 0, so that remanent M can continue to be utilized until it drops to zero.

If utilized over a long period of time, it seems to me there might actually be an energy gain available here.

Talkin' 'bout the old "fast in" "slow out" routine. Too bad the time dimension is not shown.

Depending on the material (Iron alloy?) M normally does not drop to zero. What I see in these graphs is an area plot describing energy loss. The premise here is that less work is put back. This is true because the energy is lost to other forms and is unavailable to perform reciprocal work.

Your comment on time is well founded. For #3 the brevity could probably be measured in femto, or even yocto seconds.

What you want is a magnetic field amplifier. IOW you want to take an existing x unit M field, add 1 unit of flux to it and observe x+2 out where 2 is the gain of your amplifer. For that we need Doc Browns Flux Capacitor (jk). Drawing a parallel between MMF and Voltage, Flux and Current, B-Field and E-Field we can develop similies to help determine what is needed. In electronics an A/C voltage can be routed through a bridge, filtered in a capacitor and the negative potential becomes a postive potential. Can we do this with magnetism? Can we take polarized MMF and convert it to another pole? In our bridge example we actually shift our reference to make this possible. We take two extremes, each changing polarity and we move our reference from one extreme to a midpoint between. That new reference is actually going from midpoint to one extreme as is its counterpart, relative to the source. But relative to each other the differntial never changes polarity. Find a method to allow flux to flow one way and not back on the same path and you will have a way to put it to work. Wink

(Sorry Frank - Admins feel free to move or delete this post as necessary)

Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:58 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Frank wrote:
<snip>
@ Al. As for: "I don't think merely traversing the loop backwards is sufficient."
Please don't give our friend Omnibus ammunition for his claim that you may be a brilliant experimentalist but you are no scientist. Wink

Well, I am a scientist, for sure, no matter what folks like Omnibus may say--I have some very expensive pieces of parchment to prove it--but I will freely admit that those degrees are not in the science of Physics.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 pm PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

alsetalokin wrote:
Frank wrote:
<snip>

Well, I am a scientist, for sure, no matter what folks like Omnibus may say--I have some very expensive pieces of parchment to prove it--but I will freely admit that those degrees are not in the science of Physics.
You certainly do have the knack of exciting people's curiosity. Is it too much to ask what scientific discipline those expensive pieces of parchment relate to? Rolling Eyes

In view of your obvious experimental skills I would be mightily impressed if the answer was psychology and theology (queen of the sciences) for example. Smile

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Well, I've been trying to make theology an experimental science--but unfortunately I won't be able to report any data from those experiments, just yet...

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:53 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Kewl, what is is your field of expertise if you don't mind my asking? Smile

Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:51 am PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Well, it used to be parallel distributed processing (and other formal) models of cognition, especially as regards perception and discrimination of facial affect (emotional expressions).

(You may have seen me use the expression "FLMP" (pronounced "flmp") as an epithet or expletive. It stands for Fuzzy Logical Model of Perception, which is a Bayesian statistical model that...well, never mind.)

But that was a long time ago.

I'm sitting here trying to think of something I can claim expertise in now...
not much, apparently.

Jack of many trades but master of none.

I make an excellent omelet. My secret is to use room-temperature eggs.

Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:37 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Interesting. That is something I've pondered a time or two. The difference between instinctive (hardwired) emotional responses and those learned by observation. I find mannerisms intriquing. The are relatively easy to adopt yet they seem to have their roots in the DNA. Identical twins, for instance, separated at birth will often both develop the same mannersims and tonal inflections of their biological father or mother.

That explains why my moms duck egg omeletts turned out so well - since I was the one who had to gather the eggs in the morning they were still warm when the hit the pan. Razz

What was Da Vinci's field of expertise again? Wink

Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 am PostPost subject:
JoinTheFun
Contributor
Contributor

Harvey wrote:
What was Da Vinci's field of expertise again? Wink

He had great fun with corpses, he did.

Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

On July 10, 2008, on the Steorn Forum, Frank denied making an offer to buy the whipmag prototype, so I put this here in case he goes back to edit the thread in Steorn where he made it:

CommentAuthorGrimer
* CommentTimeJan 7th 2008

permalinkquote

alsetalokin:It is not priceless at all. It's about 20 bucks worth of plastic, some few cents worth of hardware, and maybe 60 bucks for magnets and bearings.

Tell you what AL. I'll give you a $1000 dollars for it when you've finished with it - unless someone is prepared to make a higher offer :bigsmile:

Deal?

(end comment)

Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

alsetalokin wrote:
On July 10, 2008, on the Steorn Forum, Frank denied making an offer to buy the whipmag prototype, so I put this here in case he goes back to edit the thread in Steorn where he made it:

CommentAuthorGrimer
* CommentTimeJan 7th 2008

permalinkquote

alsetalokin:It is not priceless at all. It's about 20 bucks worth of plastic, some few cents worth of hardware, and maybe 60 bucks for magnets and bearings.

Tell you what AL. I'll give you a $1000 dollars for it when you've finished with it - unless someone is prepared to make a higher offer :bigsmile:

Deal?

(end comment)

Alsetolackin:)))
In Your first and last post to me You wrote "Yes my device is "selfeating device..."
Alsetolackin, I am thinking and thinking and thinking !!!
And at the end I hawe a question to You:
Please answer to me Alsetolackin!
Pleaze!!!
Is it have a diferent between Your device and Mylowe device and between Your device and Alme device?
And now I am hard believer to You and Your device Alsetolackin I known it is not misteries.
Alsetolackin Please answer to me as soon as posible this is Your thread and it must be close wityh Your words.
Racho Bulgaria

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Tue May 12, 2009 11:27 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Racho, please note the wording in that post:

http://fizzx.com/viewtopic.php?p=7014#7014

alsetalokin does not expressly state it as you have above, but says that your theory was one of his 'favorites'.

Then he says "Exactly right on, as far as I can tell." which would be true of battery drain for onboard batteries.

As he has stated openly, he gleefully allows others to believe as they wish and does not attempt to force his knowledge on any of them. Each person must evaluate the facts for themselves and determine what is true and what is not. If we choose to believe in unproven theories (as a very large group of evolutionist do
), then we make the choice ourselves. You will note that he rejected experiments which he felt would not provide a conclusive outcome. And he encouraged those that would be definitive. He and I disagreed on the refrigeration test, but I still yield to his expertise with and locality to the DUT. I trust his judgement on the matter. Also, consider the possibility that I may still be wrong as to my solution to the puzzle even though it does satisfy all the criteria.

Best Wishes,

Cool

Sat May 16, 2009 1:52 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:
Racho, please note the wording in that post:

http://fizzx.com/viewtopic.php?p=7014#7014

alsetalokin does not expressly state it as you have above, but says that your theory was one of his 'favorites'.

Then he says "Exactly right on, as far as I can tell." which would be true of battery drain for onboard batteries.

As he has stated openly, he gleefully allows others to believe as they wish and does not attempt to force his knowledge on any of them. Each person must evaluate the facts for themselves and determine what is true and what is not. If we choose to believe in unproven theories (as a very large group of evolutionist do
), then we make the choice ourselves. You will note that he rejected experiments which he felt would not provide a conclusive outcome. And he encouraged those that would be definitive. He and I disagreed on the refrigeration test, but I still yield to his expertise with and locality to the DUT. I trust his judgement on the matter. Also, consider the possibility that I may still be wrong as to my solution to the puzzle even though it does satisfy all the criteria.

Best Wishes,

Cool

Harwey:)))
for me there are veri small choises possibling , and it is some over here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_43fb2Kf3M&feature=related(combined with another resonanse causes from heat or..even...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3K6Ma0wIU&NR=1
or here: Ohsaku precesion motor
....................................................................................

But , but these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tdWkn1m-4w&feature=fvsr
Milowe (my greath regards to him), Achileas Ligeras (Alme)
V-tracks and V-circles are not a solutions! NOT! NOT NOT! Sorry
some new in these 3 or 5 months from my incominng in www.fizzx.com is Your theory for dinamic mooving/spinning/rotating magnetic poles
this is a new knolidge for me Thanks for this Harwey I was newer seen and hearbefor for similar magnetic poles possiblities Thanks.
What about Steorn new? are they some realized or ...?
I saw one new wideo with OC MPMM /Whipmag in one fresh post
very very interest video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdJ-VmNDP0&feature=channel_page

it is real? why hawe a interrupting in one place (in the middle of the vid)
How long tyme it is run?
Interesting video!!!!
About Alsetolackin;;;Nothing new if he want to answer O.K. If not ...what's hapens...!

by next time Harwey You are a very good man.

look here (from Polen) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZP7uxhz1A&feature=related

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sat May 16, 2009 10:42 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The OC MPMM is motorized. Sad

No more Al here.

Sorry.

Neutral

Sun May 17, 2009 6:11 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

Evening.

Last edited by chrisbis on Sun May 17, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun May 17, 2009 6:13 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey,

Thought id share this with you- first was a qusetion i asked TK, then his response.
Have you got the nails for the lid ready??

Quote:

Hi, Slotaleakin.

May i please have ur permission to post some if not all of ur worthwhile comments from this forum onto the Fizzx forum in the MyLow threads?

Its got quite interesting over there on this subject and some forum members (esp guests) will not see ur views here, and i think they maybe able to get a more balanced image of process and procedure, due to ur expertise in this field (no pun, phun, fun intended).
Thanks Chris

Quote:

Absolutely, Chris from Earth. Post away. If, that is, you see anything worthwhile.
I don't read FizzX any more, it's bad for my blood pleasure, and I'm about to feel the same way about this place. But I consider anything I post in public, well, public. But I feel differently about personal communications. If you don't tell, neither will I.
Thanks--
--Kate Allison

Mon May 18, 2009 2:00 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Skate Lanoil, Kate's second cousin by proxy, and editor of alt.snakeoil has ensured that the nails cannot hold under the magnetic pressure induced. Consequently, unknowns will remain such until proven otherwise - underunity prevails, but the puzzle is solved at least by one explanation. Evidently, if you turn a puzzle over, it may have another solution.

Today I revisted Diallel lines, and posted a video.

Cheers.

Cool

Mon May 18, 2009 9:30 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

O.K.
Harwey wit what polariti are the video with two cilinder which can levitate a steel ball
(two paralel long cillinder's rotating by motor under a greath speed)
May be

sssssssnnnnn -left cilinder

place between the cilinder's where are placed a levitatinng steel ball

sssssnnnnnn -rignt cilinder

......................................................................................
or:

sssssssssss
nnnnnnnnn left cilinder

ball

sssssssssss
nnnnnnnnn right cilinder
or:

sssssnnnnn
nnnnssssss left cilinder

steel ball
sssssnnnnn
nnnnsssss right cilinder
or:

sssssssssssss
nnnnnnnnnnn
ssssssssssssss left silinder
steel ball
ssssssssssssss
nnnnnnnnnnnn
ssssssssssssss right cilinder
andf /or similar: nnnnnnnnnnnnn
sssssssssssssss
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
steel ball
sssssssssssssss
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
ssssssssssssssss
................................................................................
or another design?
I would be like replicate this experiment

and one more question: Harwey is it posibble and Steorn to be some so greath pseudo real experimental confusion.????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glCNP6qH_Dc

thanks for any answers Harwey Rolling Eyes

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

View previous topic
View next topic