I just want to scream

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development    Page 1 of 1

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:47 am PostPost subject:
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

overconfident wrote:
@Al,

Of course, if you already have all the answers we are all asking for, why not just tell us.

That would end the drama, and Al needs drama the way the rest of us need food.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:32 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

maryyugo wrote:
@"Al"
Why exactly can't you use Canadapost? It worked fine the last time I tried it. They tend to mangle stuff less than USPS.

Mary, you're wasting bandwidth. Don't you know this forum is all about Al.
If Al sent the device to OC, nobody would pay attention to him any more.
This is the only drama in his life and he's not about to give it up!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:38 pm PostPost subject:
Ping1400
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Al, having a stroll? Very Happy

Old post:

As mentioned before by others, the OC MPMM could run on an internal or external power supply, imposing a torque on the main rotor or middle stator. In (semi)static situation, the system is stuck in a 'dead' magnetic spot, where the torque cannot overcome the magnetic fields. Only in AGW modus of the 'middle' stator the 'dead' spot is reduced in such way (less friction/magnetic drag, stable at certain eddie current losses in Judson dampers, ...) that the rotor can run at constant speed (max rpm depending on friction resistance). When halting the other two stators the resistance is reduced, making the thing rotate even faster. The fact that the rise in rpm occurred due to reduction of friction was explicitly stated by Al.

Maybe it is the 'middle' stator that is powered. In the famous OC MPMM video it behaves different from the other two stator magnets. It would be a big joke if the two magneto-kinetic Judson dampers happen to have a second purpose by encapsulating one battery each. I guess the real solution for the power supply is more subtle.

Don't break the spell!

Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:45 am PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Al is loving it. The game is how long can he commit a fraud on all the replicators
before he is exposed. All he has to do is check in once and a while, release a morsel
of information, then sit back and watch the fun. A month later, he does it again.
Priceless! Never mind that he agreed to an open source development. This is too much
fun! Of course, its all in the name of education to teach us how gullible we are.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:00 am PostPost subject:
Yirkha
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, thanks for reminding! I almost had the impression the game was to provoke "believers" into repetitive posting of sarcastic and spiteful comments when their dreams wouldn't be fulfilled. Priceless!

Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:25 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

cloud camper wrote:
Al is loving it. The game is how long can he commit a fraud on all the replicators
before he is exposed. All he has to do is check in once and a while, release a morsel
of information, then sit back and watch the fun. A month later, he does it again.
Priceless! Never mind that he agreed to an open source development. This is too much
fun! Of course, its all in the name of education to teach us how gullible we are.

Dear CC: Please look up the definition of "fraud" in your favorite reference source, then explain here how this project meets that definition. Also, while you're at it, look up the definition of "libel".
Thanks--
--Al

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:23 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Dont' you get it, it's all part of Al's immature little game. If he's not smart enough to
create a working device, then you aren't either. The longer he can make you play his
pathetic little game, the more superior he is in his own mind. What a piece of work!

Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:56 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

cloud camper wrote:
Dont' you get it, it's all part of Al's immature little game. If he's not smart enough to
create a working device, then you aren't either. The longer he can make you play his
pathetic little game, the more superior he is in his own mind. What a piece of work!

CC, I don't understand. Why are you going on the attack?

You haven't exactly come out and documented all your experiments and worked with others openly to help them see what you have, and to help them avoid the pitfalls you encountered. Al has revealed much more to the public than you have. Precious few are the bones you've thrown us.

Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:16 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Quote:
CC, I don't understand. Why are you going on the attack?

You haven't exactly come out and documented all your experiments and worked with others openly to help them see what you have, and to help them avoid the pitfalls you encountered. Al has revealed much more to the public than you have. Precious few are the bones you've thrown us.

Hi OC - I don't claim to have the "inside track" or qualifications on free energy devices like our esteemed leader. Al is the preeminent authority here widely proclaiming free energy devices are impossible while releasing a video showing obvious anomalous effects. He's probably never heard of the Casmir effect, which is a widely accepted ZPE effect even in mainstream science. The only way he can be 100% sure that his device does not display overunity effect is if he is driving it with a motor, which is what I suspect.

My experiments are interesting but I have not observed overall overunity in my rig. I have described quite a bit but I don't think there's enough interesting going on to get excited about. What would you like to know about my non-overunity device? I will be glad to tell you anything!

Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:07 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

cloud camper wrote:

Hi OC - I don't claim to have the "inside track" or qualifications on free energy devices like our esteemed leader. Al is the preeminent authority here widely proclaiming free energy devices are impossible while releasing a video showing obvious anomalous effects.

Anomalous effects do not imply overunity and Al has consistently denied any claims to that effect.

cloud camper wrote:

He's probably never heard of the Casmir effect, which is a widely accepted ZPE effect even in mainstream science.

If Al is working where I think he works, he is not only familiar with the Casimir effect, he has most likely been hands-on with some of the experiments.

cloud camper wrote:

The only way he can be 100% sure that his device does not display overunity effect is if he is driving it with a motor, which is what I suspect.

I don't think Al has ever said he was 100% sure, I seem to recall him saying something like 99.5% somewhere.

cloud camper wrote:

My experiments are interesting but I have not observed overall overunity in my rig. I have described quite a bit but I don't think there's enough interesting going on to get excited about. What would you like to know about my non-overunity device? I will be glad to tell you anything!

Personally, I would be interested in all the magnetic configurations you have looked at with your rig. Are you taking pictures, videos, keeping a journal?

There are others here doing experiments using motors, sensors, scopes, acoustic analysis and such. You could probably help them along quite a bit if you were to publish your theories, experiments and data.

You see, I'm committed to the open source process. I thought it over when I first had my epiphany. I made my decision and since then have publically posted ALL of my original thoughts and experiments. I wish everyone else would do the same. We could make some real progress.

Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:02 am PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

If you watch Al's third video, the rotation of the 2nd stator is extremely consistent with the driving of a motor, with no speed variation as would be expected by just magnetic reactions. Everyone has achieved AGW lock so thats nothing to get excited about. Then when the rotor accelerates to maximum speed the other stators are stopped, lowering friction, resulting in a further acceleration as the motor experiences less load. The video is so short, even a tiny Li-poly battery could do the trick. I use them on my electric powered r/c planes and they have incredible energy density for their size. Totally consistent with a powered setup. Occams' Razor says --

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:57 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I created this topic and moved some of the less constructive posts over here. If you want to yell and scream, here's a thread for that purpose.

(I hate censorship. Please make my life easier and keep the attacks over here.)

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic