A History Lesson for Cloud Camper

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development    Page 1 of 1

Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:32 pm PostPost subject: A History Lesson for Cloud Camper
munchausen
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

cloud camper wrote:
But we need to rememer [sic] our history. The only reason the video was released was to diss Omnibus.

Let me start by saying, how can you bring up that name? Does anyone have to do anything to diss *mnibus? Reading his posts on the Steorn forum are a waste of time.

And I won't waste the space on this forum reposting his message but it is definitely dripping with his charm. The guy refuses to logically discuss his little toy, he takes all the credit for alsetalokin posting the video, and he seems pleased with himself for the discord. If *mnibus hadn't harassed and insulted alsetalokin this whole time, we might have a handful of working replicas.

cloud camper wrote:
Here's the proof:

What follows is a quote from *mnibus talking about . That is not proof. At best it's hearsay, and at worst, an outright lie. Fortunately for you, cloud camper, finding out what alsetalokin actually said isn't very difficult. I searched through the Steorn forum since I knew you were such a history buff:

alsetalokin on the Steorn forum wrote:
Note: Obviously the OC MPMM video is premature. Certain other posters have been saying unkind and ignorant things about me, and about this joint project with OC. So this video is in some sense a rebuttal to those unkind and ignorant statements.
Once that point is made I will be removing this video, so all you archivers out there, get busy.

Oh, so I guess it isn't ALL because *mnibus 'pissed' someone off. Hmmm. Apparently that windbag had a different interpretation. But, *mnibus is the reason that the video was "premature."

If not for him, Al, would have produced a "mature" video for our viewing pleasure. Embarassed

. . . um, let me rephrase that . . .

alsetalokin was going to give us a video regardless.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:08 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

So where is the "mature" video? Three months not enough time? Everything Al has done is consistent with a powered hoax. Even his latest clue explaining why the device accelerates is consistent with a hoax. The reason he gives is "the device accelerates because friction is reduced". What a load of BS although it is consistent with a powered unit. The reason Al withholds information is he doesn't want to tell anymore lies than he already has. Any one that has suggested he's using power gets a comment like "oh your'e thinking critically, thats great" but never actually denies using a motor. First he can't send the unit to OC like he promised because of problems with Canada Post. Then he can't send it because he has a thousand bucks tied up in it. Then, after OC offers $1000 to his favorite charity, he can't send it because he has to hang on to his "Magic Magnets" that no one else has access to,
even though he claims to have multiple working units. What is the more likely scenario here, Al has unsourceable magic magnets or he is a lying flake? Get real!

Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:54 am PostPost subject:
munchausen
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

He said he doesn't want to do another video because it wouldn't accomplish anything, but he did give us the strobo video which shed some light on the operation. You could probably make a much better faked video so what good does it do besides give us more eye candy? By the way, I love watching videos of these things so I hope he makes another video too.

The friction reduction thing is not very helpful, but it isn't consistent with a powered unit either. I thought friction increased with speed??

And what lies is he telling? Do you think he lives outside Canada? Do you think his doctor didn't really tell him to drink alcohol?

I'm pretty sure he denied using a motor the day he revealed the acceleration on Steorn's site. Someone asked if he was using a dremel or something else and Al said it was just the magnets.

He said he would send the Whipmag. He didn't put a time frame on it. He was probably hoping there would be more working replicas by then. But even if he decided not to send it, what does it matter to you? It's a free country. Let him keep it. He made it.

Regarding the magnets, I wish he would give them up too, or at least loan them out but again, he's probably waiting for working replicas to be made. Until then, maybe there is something special about the stator magnets. Who knows? Then again, Overtone had some interesting theories according to his sim results. Maybe Al's other stator/bearing sets just need adjustment.

I specifically asked him multiple times about the stator magnets he was using in his second working whipmag. He hasn't answered my questions. So what?

If he's just lying, why not just make a new name and a new fake device every month and post it on overunity.com? Surely he could dupe more people over there.

cloud camper, I don't think we are very different. We can definitely agree that Al could be more helpful and less private. Unfortunately, it isn't up to us. It's up to him. And you and I really have no idea what he has been through to make him the man he is today. He values his privacy. Just be glad he has shared what he found.

Sure, he could be lying but to what benefit? Why not take the money from OC? If it's pride, why isn't he posting on Overunity. Why would he argue with *mnibus rather than agree with him?

I believe his behavior is consistent vis--vis his words: busy, private, skeptic, rational, etc.

Rather than rip into him at every chance, let us be constructive and give him a nurturing environment where he can share more.

Live and let live. Cool

Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:21 am PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ok, thats fine Munch but you need to keep in mind the only reason Al even built the
device was to "prove" that FE and OU is impossible and therefore show how much
smarter he was than the rest of us. Nothing has changed. I am a Tesla believer
and think it is possible to create an OU device and am actively pursuing that goal.
Al's whole purpose is to prove to you it can't be done. A bit ironic I think considering his
handle comes from Tesla spelled backwards!

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic