Whipmag with an orbiting stator

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next   Page 3 of 5

Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:28 pm PostPost subject:
Esa Maunu
Contributor
Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@Esa

Now we are getting somewhere, OC's Dream showed him the effect and not the cause, is that what you are saying?

I have been researched this effect since 2004, and there is really a system that can be used to change the ether density. We have only one common nature around us. The effect is present with many claimed OU devices, some are public, some are not. Therefore i am not so surprised about the fact that this correlates with OC s description, although it is interesting.

Esa

Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Esa Maunu wrote:
MADPROF wrote:
@Esa

Now we are getting somewhere, OC's Dream showed him the effect and not the cause, is that what you are saying?

I have been researched this effect since 2004, and there is really a system that can be used to change the ether density. We have only one common nature around us. The effect is present with many claimed OU devices, some are public, some are not. Therefore i am not so surprised about the fact that this correlates with OC s description, although it is interesting.

Esa

@Esa

That does it for me, I will start laying out a basic drawing showing magnets and mechanical side and then look at how best to put your side in.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:01 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@Yada

Yep, it doesn't look like it is filmed backwards to me either, it starts/stops too quickly not to have mags in it.

Been reading Esa's link to the Oneness, if only we could pull off some of those stories Wink

Anyway sound seems to play a big part and I remembered your Tesla coils and keyboards link, Take another look, does the lightning bolts follow set paths to the keyboard notes? Rolling Eyes

@MADPROF

I guess there are two questions:

... 1) Was the video reversed? (IMHO, yes)
... 2) Did the author use magnets or simply painted blocks? (IMHO, magnets)

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:17 pm PostPost subject:
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

This thread is all over the place. Laughing

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:18 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@Yada

Check out this guy, this could be very useful.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cDryO7pOE

@MADPROF

Magnetic shielding material (Mu shield) is very expensive Shocked , but I like that he accomplished pretty much the same by carefully layering sheet metal.

I think that by constructing two Halbach arrays, one could also demonstrate what the author has shown ... but I'm not certain.

.. CLaNZeR Halbach: http://overunity.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=142.0

..Q: How would this "diode" artifact be useful in the context of WhipMag? In latching?

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:40 pm PostPost subject:
Mr.Entropy
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

alsetalokin wrote:
I have said before, if you can get AGW lock at around 1250 rotor, 5000 stator RPM, with whatever magnets you are using, you should be able, easily, to reproduce everything I have seen. If only you could free yourselves of your preconceptions and pet theories.

But Clanzer has done this, has he not? And he did not see any acceleration.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:12 pm PostPost subject:
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

edited because I forgot. Sorry. Embarassed

Last edited by buggyirk on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:41 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

buggyirk wrote:
[I believe everyone who followed the original plans did this, but didn't get any acceleration. And if AL can only get acceleration with a few of his 15 stator magnets(not bearings), than it is obviously very dependant on the magnets. I thought originaly AL said it was the bearings that were the ones that had to be just right though? If the magnets have been the problem the whole time, than I would say that whoever made a decent replication, should try some different stator magnets. I wish it didn't take so long for this to come out though. :(

This is not news to anyone who followed the original development ( http://www.steorn.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=59687&page=7#Item_7 ) or read page 5 of the document at: http://www.ospmm.org/whipmag/pdf/OC_motor_012708.pdf . This info has been out since before the first video was made.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:52 pm PostPost subject:
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

overconfident wrote:
buggyirk wrote:
[I believe everyone who followed the original plans did this, but didn't get any acceleration. And if AL can only get acceleration with a few of his 15 stator magnets(not bearings), than it is obviously very dependant on the magnets. I thought originaly AL said it was the bearings that were the ones that had to be just right though? If the magnets have been the problem the whole time, than I would say that whoever made a decent replication, should try some different stator magnets. I wish it didn't take so long for this to come out though. Sad

This is not news to anyone who followed the original development ( http://www.steorn.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=59687&page=7#Item_7 ) or read page 5 of the document at: http://www.ospmm.org/whipmag/pdf/OC_motor_012708.pdf . This info has been out since before the first video was made.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Egg on face. Sad

For some reason I remembered that it was just bearings. Thanks for clearing that up OC.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:16 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Mr.Entropy wrote:
alsetalokin wrote:
I have said before, if you can get AGW lock at around 1250 rotor, 5000 stator RPM, with whatever magnets you are using, you should be able, easily, to reproduce everything I have seen. If only you could free yourselves of your preconceptions and pet theories.

But Clanzer has done this, has he not? And he did not see any acceleration.

And others have done this too, and not seen any acceleration. Why? Because all those "replicators" were trying to make a free energy device, a MPMM, from permanent magnets. This is, of course, impossible.
Not a single "replicator" that I know of, has actually tried to replicate exactly what was shown in the video.
Everybody has tried to "replicate" what they wanted to see, which is a free energy device. Sorry, ain't no such animal, as I have said over and over and over.
Of course, every third poster, practically, on overunity.com DOES CLAIM to have some kind of overunity device, and Stefan IS making money off those claims from his ads, and we recall that STEORN HAS CLAIMED this too, so I don't know what the fuss is about here. They have claims that they cannot back up, even though lots of money has changed hands, and nobody's really upset. I can back up every claim I've made, in fact they have all been independently reproduced by now, except for the main effect, and I've never claimed any overunity, and I personally am out nearly a grand on this project, but everybody's mad at me. And they wonder why I am reluctant to post or carry on a dialog.

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:52 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Al, by not sending the device to OC, you are trying to retain total control over the effect. Why can't you let OC make his own observations and conclusions without trying to dictate your own considerations to everyone else? Truth is, nobody really knows squat about anything. Even Tesla, the inventor of AC electricity said he did not know what electricity really was. Science knows many physical relationships but almost no direct causes.

Yes, Occam's Razor says that the effect is most likely not free energy but who are you to say 100% absolutely it doesn't exist. Even Tesla knew it existed and he has way more credibility than you ever will. Why can't you tolerate any diversity of opinion? Let OC borrow the device for a month and let him make his own conclusions. He will send it back to you when he's done. You are already completely off the hook for any false claims. Cmon, loosen up buddy!

Last edited by cloud camper on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:07 am PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@OC, MADPROF

RE: Latching mechanism

I was clicking my ball point pen when it occurred to me that you might be able to scavenge such a latching mechanism for your "dream" project. The mechanism is very small and rotary, and you might be able to integrate it with your stators.

If you can find a ball point pen with a clear housing, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:10 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Al,

I don't care if it's not OU. I don't have any driving need to possess one of these things. I offered you $1000.00 US for one of the originals, but you declined. I just want someone who is qualified to study it and make the information available publicly.

I think you have the knowledge, skills, and resources to do what's needed. Only problems I have with you, Al, are your tendency to vanish for long periods of time and your tendency towards secrecy. It may be humorous to see all the replicators struggling and failing. I realize "I can do that too" can be a lot more difficult than it looks.

You don't want my money, so I'll change my earlier offer. I'll donate US $1000.00 to the charity of your choice and have the receipt sent wherever you like. Just take one of your devices over to U of T and spend an hour with a couple physicists over there, demo what you showed in your video, make sure they can reproduce the effect themselves, answer ALL their questions to the best of your ability, and then leave the device with them for a week. All available information must be made public within 2 weeks afterwards.

Of course, if you already have all the answers we are all asking for, why not just tell us.

(.. steps off soapbox)
OC

Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:12 am PostPost subject:
buggyirk
Contributor
Contributor

alsetalokin wrote:

I can back up every claim I've made, in fact they have all been independently reproduced by now, except for the main effect

Isn't the main effect what most people are interested in? Regardless if it is overunity or not? I mean I am glad that something new came out of this. It just seems like the agw lock would be alot more interesting if it was the reason why it accelerates. There seems to be something else that makes it do this. At least based on the fact that everyone can achieve the agw lock, but not the acceleration.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 am PostPost subject:
loreman
Contributor
Contributor

Al,

It can all be ended in a moment. Why does the device which you showed on Youtube accelerate? Nobody's guessed, everyone's frustrated, have pity/mercy on us all and tell us what it is that everyone's missed.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@OC

Managed to get the mother in law to baby sit last night (big task, as she is usually busy with her broom stick at night) Razz Anyway we get in late and I check the posts, my God it all kicked off last night.

If your have a spare $1000 bucks, just give it to charity mate, DON'T BUY $20 bucks of plastic, thats just MAD.

Nice to see you have been busy with your toy. When you find something useful and need parts, you know I will help.

Made a big decision today to reproduce Al's first video. I think he turned his whipmag into the Spinning Egg. I need to make components for my whipmag tomorow to see what happens, and will then spend the weekend sorting it out,lots of configs to try.

Al has always said this is not OU, trouble is I didn't belive him. Embarassed Embarassed

So after this weekend my whipmag ends, one way or the other.

Good news is next week THE DREAM MACHINE starts life. Laughing Laughing

Keep your money safe my friend, your dream still lives.

Prof

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:26 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Yada

What the F**k is IMHO ? Embarassed Embarassed

Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:

If your have a spare $1000 bucks, just give it to charity mate, DON'T BUY $20 bucks of plastic, thats just MAD.

I'm not trying to buy plastic. I'm trying to get Al to submit a "working" device to scientific scrutiny.

MADPROF wrote:

Nice to see you have been busy with your toy. When you find something useful and need parts, you know I will help.

Right now, I'm seeing some interesting effects with the tiny 5mm stators I made from soda straws, dowels, and wooden building blocks. I'm having quality-control problems with them though. What I need is a drill press, but I have no place to put one right now. I have problems drilling a straight hole with this damn hand drill.

MADPROF wrote:

Al has always said this is not OU, trouble is I didn't belive him. :oops: :oops:

Al knows something we don't know. The effect is still interesting and worth further investigation, even if it is not OU. I don't think Al knows all there is to learn from this device.

Can't wait to see what your DREAM MACHINE looks like.

OC

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:06 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@OC

1. I still don't know how to do these quotes .

2. If I can do this it will be a one time shot, Then it will need programing again.

3. Can't drill straight holes. Make a drill jig. Find something hard with a hole that matches your drill bit, then bond wooden blocks at right angles to it, clamp to your wood, drill your hole.

4. I think the effect is called Aspen or something like that. When I posted you the glass board and the rolling magnet fliping, that was something I tried after playing with the whipmag stators, then putting them down on the worktop and they started to spin.

5.Dream machine, You said you didn't see electrity in your dream. You said you saw vivid colours in your dream, I bet there were more than two colours.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:37 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@"Al"
Why exactly can't you use Canadapost? It worked fine the last time I tried it. They tend to mangle stuff less than USPS.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:04 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@MADPROF, this is what a quote looks like:

[quote="MADPROF"]
@OC

1. I still don't know how to do these quotes .
[/quote]

The word quote inside brackets starts the quote, minimum is just [quote]. If you want to have the person's name, add an equal sign and the name in double quotes, all inside the brackets. When you are done quoting, add [/quote].

To make life simple, just highlight all the text you want to quote and press the Quote button in the toolbar. This won't add the person's name, but it will show up as a quote.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:15 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

OC wrote:

To make life simple, just highlight all the text you want to quote and press the Quote button in the toolbar. This won't add the person's name, but it will show up as a quote.

yes I did it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:24 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@OC
2. If I can do this it will be a one time shot, Then it will need programing again.

Huh????

MADPROF wrote:

3. Can't drill straight holes. Make a drill jig. Find something hard with a hole that matches your drill bit, then bond wooden blocks at right angles to it, clamp to your wood, drill your hole.

I'm a computer programmer, plying my trade from a fairly remote area. I have a whole library of books. I have 4 computers. I have shelves and shelves of software. When we moved about 3 years ago, I went on a cleaning rampage and gave away or threw out years of junk we had collected.

What I don't have are machine tools or a lot of mechanical parts and pieces lying around. Basically, what I have is: A 3/8" hand drill, set of fractional drill bits, hacksaw, back saw and miter box, a carpenter's compass, 4" machinist vise, and some wrenches, pliers, and screwdrivers.

MADPROF wrote:

4. I think the effect is called Aspen or something like that. When I posted you the glass board and the rolling magnet fliping, that was something I tried after playing with the whipmag stators, then putting them down on the worktop and they started to spin.

5.Dream machine, You said you didn't see electrity in your dream. You said you saw vivid colours in your dream, I bet there were more than two colours.

The colors were various shades of red, orange, and yellow with a black background.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:02 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@Yada

What the F**k is IMHO ? Embarassed Embarassed

@MADPROF

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
ROTFLMAO = Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
BTW = By The Way

The above are "emotional" abbreviations or expressions. They are in the pop culture as a result our addiction to fast food, email, and text messaging where brevity is king. Emotional icons -- emoticons -- are even shorter and you see many of them here. In fact, in your reply you used the emoticon for OOPS ==> Embarassed

.. Emotional Slang: http://www.emoticonuniverse.com/slang/

.. Emotional Expressions: http://www.emoticonuniverse.com/expression/ <=click on sub links

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Last edited by Yadaraf on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:16 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

OC wrote:

What I don't have are machine tools or a lot of mechanical parts and pieces lying around. Basically, what I have is: A 3/8" hand drill, set of fractional drill bits, hacksaw, back saw and miter box, a carpenter's compass, 4" machinist vise, and some wrenches, pliers, and screwdrivers.

Still musn't grumble Laughing Looks like you do O.K.

New improved drill jig. Get one of your stator blocks of wood and mark a v off two faces to the centre of the block. Cut out the notch as squarely as you can, now rest your drill bit is this notch, that should give you a chance.

Al's rig had a pulley on the rotor for friction testing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or may be you power the rotor using the pulley and a motor, just found one and guest what its R.P.M is
1230 Laughing Laughing

Two things bother me about the other stators and the dampers.

1. If this was for real ( the effect) then the first thing I would have done is build a balanced unit to see how fast it would really spin, not try so slow it down. (Or is that just the performance coming out of me?)

2. The other two stators are just adding drag to the rotor, but it makes for a good show, stopping them and showing the rotor accelerate.

So if you spin the rotor up using the pulley and get A.G.W with the stator, then just leave it for x time, maybe hours I don't know.

Then stop it and spin by hand, get A.G.W and see if it works.
The dampers could play a big part here maybe they addvance or retard the timing of A.G.W!!

Maybe the dampers are fitted after the rotor is powered up!

This take me back to the magnetic mermory days. And if you don't think you can change a magnets memory, you can.

Colours in your dream could well be magnetic and Electrical fields, can you think how to make a vortex shape field?

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Yada

Cheers mate. I need to get out more in the real world. Cool

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
@Yada

Cheers mate. I need to get out more in the real world. Cool

@MADPROF

Many replies to the Whipmag video included "WTF."

The sad thing is that I now use emotional abbreviations in my speech as well. Instead of saying "What the F**k" I'll say something like "WTF, man" -- usually in public, which makes it OK. There's a TV commercial in which a mother is trying to have a conversation with her daughter who text messages so much that she speaks fluently in abbreviations, which the mother can't comprehend. Funny stuff.

Anyway ... don't spend too much time in the "real" world, because OC's "dream" world Twisted Evil is calling you. Laughing

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:44 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:

New improved drill jig. Get one of your stator blocks of wood and mark a v off two faces to the centre of the block. Cut out the notch as squarely as you can, now rest your drill bit is this notch, that should give you a chance.

Good idea! Idea But I won't be trying to center it. I'm just going to notch the corner about 1/4". Makes it easier to vary the rotor/stator distance just by rotating the stator block. Hope I can keep the back saw level for a nice cut.

MADPROF wrote:

Al's rig had a pulley on the rotor for friction testing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or may be you power the rotor using the pulley and a motor, just found one and guest what its R.P.M is
1230 Laughing Laughing

Two things bother me about the other stators and the dampers.

1. If this was for real ( the effect) then the first thing I would have done is build a balanced unit to see how fast it would really spin, not try so slow it down. (Or is that just the performance coming out of me?)

2. The other two stators are just adding drag to the rotor, but it makes for a good show, stopping them and showing the rotor accelerate.

I'm not so sure. Al described some stator-to-stator magnetic interactions and some oscillation with respect to rotor after they had been stopped. I think they may contribute to the effect. I haven't gotten that far yet, only 1 stator mounted so far. Longest AGW spin I have managed so far was about 15 seconds.

MADPROF wrote:

Colours in your dream could well be magnetic and Electrical fields, can you think how to make a vortex shape field?

The colors in my dream just reflected magnetic field intensity. Electical fields would have been propagated at 90 degrees to the magnetic fields. I'm sure they would have stood out like a sore thumb. I'm afraid my dream was lacking any electrical information. Which all makes perfect sense if you think about it. I had been studying and trying to understand magnetics, not electricity. The dream was just my subconscious mind attempting to resolve all the stuff I had been trying to learn consciously.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:49 pm PostPost subject: Same question
billgates
Contributor
Contributor

loreman wrote:
Al,

It can all be ended in a moment. Why does the device which you showed on Youtube accelerate? Nobody's guessed, everyone's frustrated, have pity/mercy on us all and tell us what it is that everyone's missed.

@Al:
Same question:
Why does the device which you showed on Youtube accelerate? Sad

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:56 pm PostPost subject:
Yadaraf
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:

MADPROF wrote:

I'm not so sure. Al described some stator-to-stator magnetic interactions and some oscillation with respect to rotor after they had been stopped. I think they may contribute to the effect. I haven't gotten that far yet, only 1 stator mounted so far. Longest AGW spin I have managed so far was about 15 seconds.

@OC, MADPROF

I have to agree that stator oscillations -- whether primary or seconday or large or small -- need to be studied more. I wish I had the time.

Cheers Smile
Yada..

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic