Where in the world is Alsetalokin?

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next   Page 1 of 3

Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:18 pm PostPost subject: Where in the world is Alsetalokin?
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Al,

I can understand you might want out. I do too!

But it's not time yet, not until someone can independently verify the anomaly. I'm sticking around until someone does.

1) Are you OK?
2) Have you studied it any more since you vanished?
3) Do you understand the effect any better now?
4) Does the rig from your demo still produce the effect?
5) Have you been able to replicate the effect with a different rig?
6) Can you answer any questions other replicators have been asking?

Thanks,
OC

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:53 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Neutral

Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:46 pm PostPost subject:
MeggerMan
Contributor
Contributor

@OC,
I have a theory that he is on this list under another user name, all part of the OU inventor protection program. Shocked

So will the real Al please stand up.

Regards
Rob

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:52 pm PostPost subject:
Lakes
Contributor
Contributor

All Al has to do send a Private message to OC if he really wanted to contact him, I understand if Al does nt want to post anywhere publicly, but theres no reason for him not to reply to OC at all...

Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:59 pm PostPost subject:
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I think Al is a bit tongue-tied because he is embarrassed about the hoax which, let's face it, got out of hand.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:56 am PostPost subject:
JoinTheFun
Contributor
Contributor

Go to such length for just a hoax ? Nah...

Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:29 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Quote:
What? Sure! Look at Steorn... Tilley... Lee... etc. ad infinitum

No limit to what people will do for a nifty hoax. Why wouldn't "Al" make more of an effort to contact a person he believed to be a "juror"? Now it makes more sense.

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:38 pm PostPost subject:
aber0der
Contributor
Contributor

I believe @alsetalokin didn't expect the publicity he got with his YouTube video. It was obviously intended as an exercise to demonstrate how easy it is to produce a video of a fake OU device. But the targeted audience and the innocent bystanders got it totally wrong. Instead of figuring out what was really going on most people tried to bend their observations to fit their personal pet/crackpot theories of how free energy could maybe work outside the well observed patterns of natural behavior.

Additionally, @alsetalokin was attacked by skeptics like desertphile and @maryyugo, who obviously didn't see where @al was going.
--

But I still want to know how the ocpmm device worked.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:31 am PostPost subject:
turtles
Contributor
Contributor

maryyugo wrote:
Quote:
What? Sure! Look at Steorn... Tilley... Lee... etc. ad infinitum

No limit to what people will do for a nifty hoax. Why wouldn't "Al" make more of an effort to contact a person he believed to be a "juror"? Now it makes more sense.

So MaryYugo (any parts fallen off lately?) what do you hope to gain by participating in this and the Steorn forum?

Would you like to see a machine which I can prove to use magnetism with over 200% efficiency?

Where do you live? Are you in the US? Austin, TX by chance? Would you fly to Atlanta, GA and sign a NDA to be amazed? Or are you simply a sceptibunker?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Terry Rolling Eyes

Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:57 am PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@turtles

Sure I'd like to see over 200% efficiency. Don't know about NDA's tho... anyway, if you want to give me a bit of a hint as to what you claim, feel free to email me at:

maryyugo -at symbol- yahoo -dot- com
(email format is to avoid spammer name-collecting robots)

Last I looked, all my parts were accounted for but with us Yugo's, you never know.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:39 pm PostPost subject:
Dakee
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know about all you guys, but I think you have come so close to representing a theory that a lot of us live by... Cancel that, it is no longer close it is proof enough for me to carry on my experiments.

I think that Al was simply "lucky" when he set his magnets a spinnin. The timing is incredible. I have a few ideas to this effect for the replicators.

Why is Al's the only one that will spin for any certain amount of time? I think the magnets when built have different amounts of power. I also think having the other stator magnets going helps keep the timing concruent.

My version of this magnetic machine, is totally different than yours but you guys have simply proved to me that the theory of magnet movement works.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:07 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

The devices only work along the pinetree line Shocked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinetree_Line

Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:13 pm PostPost subject:
Yirkha
Contributor
Contributor

(Fyi, we usually search for variants like /(\w+)\W*(?:at(?:\W*symbol)?|no\W*spam)\W+(?:(\w+)\W+dot\W+)+(\w+)/i as well, few minutes spent tuning the patterns are always worth it.)

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:09 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

This all reminds me of a program Toby Gramm wrote:
http://www.jracademy.com/~jtucek/email/

Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:55 pm PostPost subject:
mrmagoo

Though I'm a newbie to this forum, I've been following the Steorn story ever since the big news splash in 2006. So, you can say I'm a lurker.

This "Alsetalokin" video followed by the abrupt disappearance act is starting to lean my hoax meter closer to the hoax side on a daily basis. I think of all of the energy that others (especially on the overunity site) are expending and they may all be chasing a pipe dream.

How long has it been since Alsetalokin dropped of? Has it been close to a month?

Though likely not the real Alsetalokin who made the post on page 165 of http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3871.2460/topicseen.html, my sentiments are now about the same as that forum member.

Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:59 pm PostPost subject: copycat
Ping1400
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The first work with OC was not meant as a joke, it just happened out of curiosity. The fake video was more to show off engineering skills than to create a hoax. And by just not denying it for the fun of it, mayhem.

From then on Al started to replicated the Steorn saga …

Of course there are some differences. First, Al never claimed to have found OU. Instead he knows exactly the ‘bug’, but would like somebody else to find it first too before he will explain it. Secondly, he never had any commercial intentions (unless he is a real evil genius that fooled us on an even deeper level, which option I prefer to ignore right now). But the public reactions went through all the same phases, it just happened a bit faster than with Steorn. It shows us the fools we are.

All the interaction ...

… Fanatic believers, being o so sweet. Only very few skeptics still daring to ask questions that could be interpreted as offending to Al, thanks go to the annoying but righteous Mary
(same happened to Sean)

... Tinkerers immediately starting to create replication machines, fantastic.

... Lunatics trying to explain their final theory to everybody.
(say gamma atmosphere, it explained both Steorn and Al, perfectly, it still does)

... Opportunists offering help 'with the patenting process'
(cash, sex, booze, some loose measure when thinking 'get rich quick')

... Freaks making weird threats
(Avneeda Tripathy threatened Sean, like the Desertphile did to Al)

... And everybody plus someone has some smart question or comment
(love the internet)

The end ...

After all the noise it has become very quiet at Steorn's. No information for over 6 months. Now also Al is doing the hide act, just like Sean. Because we don't know yet how it will end with Steorn, it cannot yet be repeated by Al. Only thing we know, is there should be one short very off-topic comment soon from Al, noticing us about some monkeys ski-ing on the north-pole (or something like it).

Respect!

Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:29 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Ping1400
Quote:
Only thing we know, is there should be one short very off-topic comment soon from Al, noticing us about some monkeys ski-ing on the north-pole (or something like it).

Very Happy

Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:00 pm PostPost subject:
Dakee
Contributor
Contributor

I totally believe in this motor.

If you don't, why are you here?

Is there a slim chance that you believe too? If so, shut up and quit with the insults.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:52 pm PostPost subject:
Ping1400
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Dakee

I also totally believe in this motor. Yes. The thing is a motor. Not a generator.

And I am not skeptical about over-unity machines. I don't have to, because I am an engineer, not a scientist. I simply believe over-unity machines are not possible. Period. I am a cynic.

I try very hard not to insult people who believe in over-unity, just like I try not to insult people who are religious. You must trust me that it can be difficult sometimes, for in all cultures the fanatics and fundamentalists never understand satire. But I feel free to attack, in dignity, the ones that use over-unity to make money by scamming the ignorant.

And I won’t leave. I am here for my personal enjoyment. And you are part of that!

Thank you.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:12 pm PostPost subject:
mrmagoo

I would like to believe that something extraordinary has been discovered... but it doesn't make sense that 'magnetic flux' or this property that drives the motor/generator has not been discovered before.

The amount of simulations and testing by electrical engineers and physicists in the field of eletromagnetics that's done to engineer hydrogen fusion reactors or NMR imaging systems are immense. How they couldn't come across this simple magnetic flux property considering it has such a significant 'property' (as allegedly demonstrated by the high rate of acceleration) is perplexing.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:22 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Quote:
The amount of simulations and testing by electrical engineers and physicists in the field of eletromagnetics that's done to engineer hydrogen fusion reactors or NMR imaging systems are immense.
Exactly. And that's before you even get to hard drives-- both the tiny and extremely strong and fast and reliable motors for them and also the head positioning gear that works in microseconds to micrometer precision. It's always possible the designers of those wonders missed something but it's probably not anything obvious some self taught mechanic is going to stumble upon in his garage and with his spare parts bin.

Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:43 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@MrMagoo,
@MaryYugo,

That's what I thought too. I thought, "Let's see what prior experiments have been done with magnetic configurations like this". So I spent the better part of 2 months looking for it ... and was unable to find anywhere it had been tried. So I posted queries (3 or 4 times now), hoping someone else would be able to tell me where it's been done before. So far, nobody has been able to cite any previous documentation of a configuration like this.

Now, I don't have access to many of the magnetics or physics archives or disk drive manufacturers internal tech reports. I may have be there somewhere.

So I'll ask once again, "If this has been done before and we are all wasting our time, please provide a reference and save us all the time, expense and effort".

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:08 am PostPost subject:
Infinity

Quote:

Would you fly to Atlanta, GA and sign a NDA to be amazed? Or are you simply a sceptibunker?

Interesting offer...is it only for mary? Cool

Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:21 am PostPost subject:
ElectricSmoke
Contributor
Contributor

mrmagoo wrote:
I would like to believe that something extraordinary has been discovered... but it doesn't make sense that 'magnetic flux' or this property that drives the motor/generator has not been discovered before.

The amount of simulations and testing by electrical engineers and physicists in the field of eletromagnetics that's done to engineer hydrogen fusion reactors or NMR imaging systems are immense. How they couldn't come across this simple magnetic flux property considering it has such a significant 'property' (as allegedly demonstrated by the high rate of acceleration) is perplexing.

You have to understand, engineers do not "experiment" with crazy configurations. It’s a waste of time and money. Engineers stick with what is already known and improve on that existing knowledge. The garage tinkerer with his spare parts bin has the freedom to try far-out and crazy ideas, thus allowing true experimentation. Thomas Edison tried literally 1000's of materials looking for the best filament for his light bulb. He even tried cotton! Sometimes scientists discover anomalies that lead to new discoveries, but it's usually from experimentation of something completely different.

I see nothing wrong with people trying anything and everything, looking for something new. I have always wanted to crush rocks and experiment with a multi meter every possible configuration of how they react with aluminum, steel, copper, etc to see what kind of voltage, if any, would come of it. The point is, if something has never been done before, you should not assume there is nothing to learn or discover from it because the laws of physics says so. People need to be constantly challenging what we know, in order to keep our current laws remain law. Magnetic flux is a form of energy waiting to be converted. To date, no one has been able to crack the flux code, but we certainly will never crack the code sitting on our asses.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:28 am PostPost subject:
turtles
Contributor
Contributor

Infinity wrote:
Quote:

Would you fly to Atlanta, GA and sign a NDA to be amazed? Or are you simply a sceptibunker?

Interesting offer...is it only for mary? Cool

Nopers. I just have an idea who MY might be. If you want to see it and are willing to come here and sign the NDA, I am sure that I can share with you. Much of it was posted on Eric Krieg's freeenergy yahoo site two years ago along with Stefan's overunity.com site. We have made a lot of progress.

Send a post to terry1094@yahoo.com and we will discuss it.

Terry

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:06 am PostPost subject:
Dakee
Contributor
Contributor

I found the following at particleadventure.org
This may help explain the phenoumenon.

To keep any object going in a circle, there needs to be a constant force on that object towards the center of the circle. In a circular accelerator, an electric field makes the charged particle accelerate, while large magnets provide the necessary inward force to bend the particle's path in a circle. (In the image to the left, the particle's velocity is represented by the white arrow, while the inward force supplied by the magnet is the yellow arrow.)

The presence of a magnetic field does not add or subtract energy from the particles. The magnetic field only bends the particles' paths along the arc of the accelerator. Magnets are also used to direct charged particle beams toward targets and to "focus" the beams, just as optical lenses focus light.

Question: If a magnetic field makes electrons go clockwise, in which direction does it make positrons go? [ Answer ]

Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:54 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@ mrmagoo

> I would like to believe that something extraordinary has been discovered...
> but it doesn't make sense that 'magnetic flux' or this property that drives
> the motor/generator has not been discovered before.

But it has been discovered before. Well, half of it. What do you think magnetic refrigeration is?
It is the equivalent of the reverse Carnot cycle at the magnetic pressure level of action. As I'm sure you know if you go around the Carnot cycle in one direction you get a refrigeration action. If you go around it in the other direction you get a power action. In one direction energy is put into the environment. In the other direction energy is taken out of the environment.

> The amount of simulations and testing by electrical engineers and physicists
> in the field of electromagnetics that's done to engineer hydrogen fusion
> reactors or NMR imaging systems are immense. How they couldn't come across
> this simple magnetic flux property considering it has such a significant
> 'property' (as allegedly demonstrated by the high rate of acceleration) is
> perplexing.

Not really. Things get missed. Consider for how long the equations of state for water vapour were missed. People have been researching water for a damn sight longer than people have been researching magnetism. Also, it is only comparatively recently that powerful magnets have been available.

Simone Weil, had the situation bang to rights when in her essay, "La Science et nous" she
wrote,

========================================
What is disastrous is not the rejection of classical
science but the way it has been rejected. It is wrongly
believed it could progress indefinitely and it ran into
a dead end about the year 1900; but scientists failed
to stop at the same time in order to contemplate and
reflect upon the barrier, they did not try to describe
it and define it and, having taken it into account, to
draw some general conclusion from it; instead they rushed
violently past it, leaving classical science behind them.
And why should we be surprised at this? For are they not
paid to forge continually ahead? Nobody advances in his
career, or reputation, or gets a Nobel prize, by standing
still. To cease voluntarily from forging ahead, any
brilliantly gifted scientist would need to be a saint or
a hero, and why should he be a saint or a hero? With rare
exceptions there are none to be found among the members
of other professions. So the scientists forged ahead
without revising anything, because any revision would
have seemed a retrogression; they merely made an addition.

In the case of magnetism they failed to interpret magnetism in classical terms.

Frankly, I find your faith in the competence of scientists quite touching. A bit like peoples faith in the idiots and scoundrels who run our governments and financial system. It is clear to me that you have never written a cutting edge scientific paper or spent any time in front line research.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:22 am PostPost subject:
Ping1400
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Dakee wrote:
The presence of a magnetic field does not add or subtract energy from the particles. The magnetic field only bends the particles' paths along the arc of the accelerator.

Electromagnetic processes have losses. Charged particles moving in a magnetic field produce Cyclotron radiation.
It's just that in normal electromagnetic applications the speed of electrons is to low to measure this effect. There ain't no perpetual motion.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:08 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Dakee wrote:
I found the following at particleadventure.org
This may help explain the phenoumenon.

To keep any object going in a circle, there needs to be a constant force on that object towards the center of the circle. In a circular accelerator, an electric field makes the charged particle accelerate, while large magnets provide the necessary inward force to bend the particle's path in a circle. (In the image to the left, the particle's velocity is represented by the white arrow, while the inward force supplied by the magnet is the yellow arrow.)

The presence of a magnetic field does not add or subtract energy from the particles. The magnetic field only bends the particles' paths along the arc of the accelerator. Magnets are also used to direct charged particle beams toward targets and to "focus" the beams, just as optical lenses focus light.

Question: If a magnetic field makes electrons go clockwise, in which direction does it make positrons go? [ Answer ]

Any time mass changes direction there is an exchange of energy. A military jet can bleed off 500MPH worth of foward momentum with a single tight 360 degree turn.

Cathode Ray Tube Televisions and Monitors use magnetism to change the path of an electron beam. The electrons are accelerated using a charge differential. Some believe that a moving electron (even in the vacuum of a CRT) creates a magnetic field of its own and that field is attracted to the field produced by the yoke coils. Others believe that the magnetic field of the yoke coil is married to an electric field and that this is what attracts the electrons to bend their path. Both are partially true. But what really changes the path of the particle is space itself. The magnetic field shapes a pathway that makes it easy for the electrons to follow. Do they spin?

Yes. And the spin is a derivitive of the velocity. A focus grid in the neck of the CRT tube alters the veleoctiy of the elelctrons and causes the beam to spread out or converge. This activity is the result of how the velocity interacts with the curvature of the pathway.

Some have speculated that all electrons are made up of a negatron/positron pair and that splitting the electron sends two particles spinning in opposite directions. However, the general consensus is that negatrons are electrons and in some cases positrons will union with electrons creating a pair. When traveling in a pair the velocity of both particles is the same but each will interact with space differently.

It is my hypothesis that the two integrate based on the phase relationship of their wavelength. The crest of one bonds into the trough of the other with opposite polarity. When they are separated they respond to the spatial pathway in different directions.

Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:09 pm PostPost subject:
mrmagoo

Frank wrote:
@ mrmagoo

> I would like to believe that something extraordinary has been discovered...
> but it doesn't make sense that 'magnetic flux' or this property that drives
> the motor/generator has not been discovered before.

But it has been discovered before. Well, half of it. What do you think magnetic refrigeration is?
It is the equivalent of the reverse Carnot cycle at the magnetic pressure level of action. As I'm sure you know if you go around the Carnot cycle in one direction you get a refrigeration action. If you go around it in the other direction you get a power action. In one direction energy is put into the environment. In the other direction energy is taken out of the environment.

> The amount of simulations and testing by electrical engineers and physicists
> in the field of electromagnetics that's done to engineer hydrogen fusion
> reactors or NMR imaging systems are immense. How they couldn't come across
> this simple magnetic flux property considering it has such a significant
> 'property' (as allegedly demonstrated by the high rate of acceleration) is
> perplexing.

Not really. Things get missed. Consider for how long the equations of state for water vapour were missed. People have been researching water for a damn sight longer than people have been researching magnetism. Also, it is only comparatively recently that powerful magnets have been available.

Simone Weil, had the situation bang to rights when in her essay, "La Science et nous" she
wrote,

What is disastrous is not the rejection of classical
science but the way it has been rejected. It is wrongly
believed it could progress indefinitely and it ran into
a dead end about the year 1900; but scientists failed
to stop at the same time in order to contemplate and
reflect upon the barrier, they did not try to describe
it and define it and, having taken it into account, to
draw some general conclusion from it; instead they rushed
violently past it, leaving classical science behind them.
And why should we be surprised at this? For are they not
paid to forge continually ahead? Nobody advances in his
career, or reputation, or gets a Nobel prize, by standing
still. To cease voluntarily from forging ahead, any
brilliantly gifted scientist would need to be a saint or
a hero, and why should he be a saint or a hero? With rare
exceptions there are none to be found among the members
of other professions. So the scientists forged ahead
without revising anything, because any revision would
have seemed a retrogression; they merely made an addition.

In the case of magnetism they failed to interpret magnetism in classical terms.

Frankly, I find your faith in the competence of scientists quite touching. A bit like peoples faith in the idiots and scoundrels who run our governments and financial system. It is clear to me that you have never written a cutting edge scientific paper or spent any time in front line research.

Your last paragraph comment is uncalled for. Because I have my doubts that a novel discovery has been made, there is no need to resort to writing innuendoes.

My original point is that the alleged effect (magnet flux) has an astonishing attribute in that it caused an acceleration of the rotating disc that can be seen and heard in the video. And this was captured in what I would consider to be a simple machine. This isn't just a small effect that may have been overlooked over the years, but, it is large effect. That is the reason why I'm so surprised that this effect was not previously discovered.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic