reports from the front

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next   Page 71 of 73

Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

It would appear everyone has disappeared off the face of the forum??

Or is there a magnetic bull fight going on somewhere and ur not telling.?

Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm PostPost subject:
Droid
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Still here, just a little baffled these days

Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Droid,
Hi Droid
u seen Milow Magnetmotor1 latest vid- superb, and the commentary not bad either.
I notice (and i hope others do2) how it took a while for acceleration to kick in, as tho the rig(platter as MiLow called it) got energised somehow- i find that quite intersting.
Then the rig just takes off, not unlike OC-MPMM did, tho a different mass to shift, and, from his 2nd to last vid, i think his centre hub is rubbing on the outer race of the bearing he has in the centre support- there is a classic rub mark on the 'Solid luminum base' that indicate that wear.

Could this drag be accidental or necessary I wonder?

And if accidental- just how much accel/top speed could he achieve.

Mon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm PostPost subject:
Droid
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Chrisbis
the last mylow video I saw was using the bar magnets, not the channel magnets.
I quite impressed that he can get a motor running with the 2 different shapes.
How did everyone else miss this.
I'm sure you would want the least amount of drag to acheive may speed/power/torque. unless the drag is directing eddy currents somehow?

Mon May 04, 2009 8:59 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi.

Tue May 05, 2009 4:39 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Whats happs Harvard?
Well was thinking about the gear setup and what its function would be if gear synced to the rotor. In order to have a slower rotation of the stator than average, there at one point has to be a speedup. Thats where the forces from the rotor to the stator and back again happen, the speed up n slow down. All this being GW. Most likely just a bouncing effect that will die out. There is going to have to be free movement of the stator which is only slightly influenced in some timely fashion.
I would think that the stator would have to lead mostly to get rotor drive. If lagging it must be a drag. The Whip will have to be enhanced. More whip! How to get more whip? The way a whip works is like a pulley system to get the speed. The bearings have to be 100% non magnetic to get rid of that damping. Its too much. Even if they are just slightly magnetic, the whip power is being waisted.

My stator with the tiny mags n Al. slugs on the wheels seems like a next step in control if a 100% nonmagnetic bearing doesnt help.
Ill give it a go this week to see what I can see.
If you would like to go further with the gears, leme know what you would like to see. Or otherwise. Having a gear that only makes contact at certain intervals could get very sloppy, knockin some teeth out. Mr. Green

Magluvin

Tue May 05, 2009 9:10 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Latest on the Mylow saga. I guess TK is going to loose that $1000.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-8199-Breakthrough-Energy-Examiner~y2009m5d5-More-Mylow-videos-more-witnesses-pilgrimage-under-way

instaurare omnia in Christo

Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Thought the following letter to Rense was interesting too.

===============================================
Subject: Mylow.......... posted to jeff

Jeff,

On your program the other week I did say that you could do the same things with bar magnets. I have done many magnet motors. These have no speed, and will not run your house. It's great that Mylow is doing all this but I just have one question: Who is scamming in on all this? As usual this is the same thing that overunity.com did to me with all the skeptics on the monopole motor.

I must disagree with Ted Twietmeyer, here:
http://rense.com/general85/magnet.htm
All off-the-shelf magnets are permanent magnets unless destroyed or heated beyond their cure temperature.

Jeff, magnetic motors are very strange in the way they work. Most people do not understand them or what makes up a magnet.

If the research is done on Alnico magnets, you will find out they sometimes go dead when not charged properly. And this type of magnet needs what they call a keeper when not used. Ferrite magnets never go dead. Neo magnets only go dead when exposed to high heat, as each kind of magnet has a cure temperature.

Magnets are charged in one high voltage pulse; and if the time is right, and all the magnetic domains align, you have a magnet.

If I take Ted's statements and reasoning about magnets, that they all go dead so rapidly and cost so much to make, I guess we would have no motors, generators, or anything that uses magnets.

Mylow's motor magnets went dead because of stress currents within the magnetic domains of a magnet being switched internally. This is why Mylow's motor is running. It causes stress in the magnet. Mylow does not understand this.

As someone that has worked in this field for 40+ years, I know this field. Mylow is not a threat to anybody with that machine, as it does not develop any real useable power, just a toy to prove overunity is possible.

Yes Mylow is lucky to have survived all this as others have not. Again, I wish him the best of luck, and I hope he keeps living a good life.

John Bedini
cc/ energy groups
cc/Sterling
cc/Bearden
===============================================
__

Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Why is Mylow's motor being discussed in the whipmag thread?

Tue May 05, 2009 5:41 pm PostPost subject:
cloud camper
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hey there Kork! Don't mean to bug you (well maybe a little) but I am
still very interested in the relative torque differences between the GW
and AGW modes. Just to establish a base line to start some testing.
Pleeeeese! (If it's not a PITA!)

Tue May 05, 2009 8:06 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I haven't forgotten you CC. I'm sorry about my tardyness. I will get it to you...soon *shudder*

Tue May 05, 2009 10:37 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

korkskrew wrote:

I think because it is a magnetic motor and the info is 'from the front'lines so to speak. Wink

Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey Harvey, it seems like Al (tinsel) just might be fessing up to your notion of motor drive. He commented that someone replicated the Alwhip reicently and claimed that that person talked about it here. I asked him if he could shed some light and...
read the comments on this page, also ones below my post. i was replying to a lower post but it didnt go there, it went to the top. So my post was a reply to a post a few down from mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IaY-mIPMzw&feature=channel_page

seems likely.

Madluvin

Wed May 06, 2009 2:37 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

He knows I am the replicator that has staked claim to solving the puzzle, but as of yet, AFAIK, he is completely unaware as to how I did it.

It is sort of humorous that with numerous fully functional forums available that we find ourselves communicating via you-tube and its 500 character limit.

I guess he's baiting me to do a video. Neutral , just one more thing on my plate.

But turn around is fair play, I've been baiting him to respond here. Razz

Thanx for the update.

Cool

Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Yea, when I read what he said about a replicator, it didnt click that it might be you, till he said something about fizzy. then I got it.
I guess it remains to be seen.
If it is, I aint stoppin. Thats right AINT! Mr. Green Whipmag Wigglewag or HowardGag, something is gunna happen here.! Aint it? Wink

If he says its not the answer, i will have to change a diaper, if I had one on.

Magluvin

Wed May 06, 2009 10:30 am PostPost subject:
Frank
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

korkskrew wrote:

Well, since it's beginning to look as though Al faked it perhaps we had better have something to replace it, eh!

Wed May 06, 2009 2:27 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have no objection to a Mylow motor section of the forum. It's just annoying to have to weed through Mylow posts to find the Whipmag posts.

Plus it's a little rude.

Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Sorry... Crying or Very sad

Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm PostPost subject:
evilscotsman
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I like the latest mylow vid, clear and pretty cast iron, (pardon the pun) so the HJ theories look right and we should examine the interaction he has going.

Mon May 11, 2009 4:10 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Ive been looking at HJs stuff and I thought that maybe there was something going on, but new thoughts negate it. I still think Mylow is beating around the bush, and that bush gets big.

I caught this vid of a whipmag demo on YT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzdJ-VmNDP0&feature=channel_page

A day later it was pulled then put back again, it is there now, but my favorites show it was pulled still. Maybe if I make the new one a fav it will bee there.

It is a cut vid of sitting there , then its instantly running. GW stators look strange or just bearings.
But its a whip that looks like its going. Maybe fake.

Magcatchin

Mon May 11, 2009 5:06 am PostPost subject:
chrisbis
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin,

Running GW by the looks of it.
Not fake as such, since no enough info or vid to determine anything, but i think its just a run-down.

ChrishaveuseenlatestMylowvidonYTmyfriendbis
.......................^look here^...........................

Mon May 11, 2009 5:16 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

What is really weird is that if a magnet motor can work, it should all be able to be somehow translated into a pure mechanical function, with wheels, bearings, springs and levers. The exception would be all the physical friction and tensions verses magnetic non friction pressure transfer. Its strong, yet soft. Like the stator mags we use probably have a softer edge to the poles than a rotor mag. These characteristics are something that should always be kept in mind in design. A long thin cylinder mag having its N facing out on a rotor, and the S near the inside, the S will have far less affect on rotor rotation by the stator, than if it were a very short magnet in the same orientation at the edge of the rotor. This can be very useful.

We all gota try to take our lil ideas and try them all. Its hard for me to have time to try everything everyone has. Wish I had all my time for it. I will always help in anyway I can with others efforts. The 3d stuff I use to just get a feel of the idea before I try, try, try again. It just helps to see the parts for fitting, it provides no physical working abilities other than a scripted one.

Magthinkinagain

Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Translation:

"OC MPMM replication (for verification) rotor (large) and stator (small) has a clockwise rotation. "

Would be interesting to see what he used for a motor. Wink

Fri May 15, 2009 4:55 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Evil Scotty,

I have some ideas for the drawing you put up the other day.
The rotor magnets would have to be pivoted in the middle first off, so centrifugal force does not affect their movement. Nice springs can be the ones you find in a locks tumblers and they come in various sizes depending on the lock.
The spring can be placed closer to the center where the pivot point is to get a weak but long throw at the end. I think it will have to be setup a bit different than the drawing as to how it swings, and while we are at it, there may be good things with pivoting the stators also. If I get time I will show some of my ideas in 3d for ya. Its your baby, and OC might benefit from it also. Wink And there will be symmetry.
The drawing you had, I can see the 2 like poles wanting to keep the wheel from going any further before the spring would collapse. It just has no reason to want to go in that direction without another force making it happen. So I didnt have any grip on it at the time. But my in the back of my mind a seed was planted, and it grew. Wink
Ill see what I can come up with. When I am at work all day, this stuff just plays like music in my head.

Magluvin

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:33 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Back to WhipMag related stuff:

It seems some inventor in Connecticut has built something similar to a WhipMag and has filed a patent application for his device.

http://www.courant.com/news/local/hc-connecticut-yankee-landon060.artjun01,0,3005796.story

Patent
http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat20090066172.pdf

His looks more like the size I expect a viable WhipMag would be. I'm still studying the patent, but my first impression is that there are significant differences.

I hope it works out for him.

Lately, when I find time, I've been playing with Magluvin's latching idea, using small magnets to do the latching.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:57 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

It looks more like a multi-layer version of a Minato motor. He worded the patent application as a perpetual motion machine, so the patent office will require an operating machine in order to consider the application.

I'll not be holding my breath. Rolling Eyes

ETA: Actually it reminds me most of a Pendrev motor.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:24 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Is it Pendrev or Perendrev...now I'm confused Confused

Regarding Mr. Landon's motor:His application has only ensured one thing; If he gets it to work, his idea is his.

He has made several mistakes in his application, but none that preclude the overall sense of the device from being explained. There are two primary concepts that he is using and he imagines that somehow the geometry links to the power that makes atoms work. The first primary concept is the pseudo magnet and it's neutral zone. He incorrectly thinks the pseudo field created midpoint between two PM sources will be spherical. The second concept is the circumference of the inner circle is smaller than the circumference of the outer circle. Here, he is correct. The field density will be greater on the inside of the circle and there will be an asymmetry involved. To fully appreciate the concepts here, one needs to imagine the point in space equidistant from 8 magnets positioned on the corners of a cube. Then you must imagine squeezing one face of the cube in one dimension so that the top and bottom faces become pie-slice shaped while the other 3 faces remain equal. The smaller face is the inside circle. The center of the 'box' is the N zone. Mr. Landon imagines a sphere centered around that N zone the represents a pseudo-magnet.

Unfortunately, the design and the concept are very symmetrical and conservative relative to the tangent of the rotor motion. The asymmetry of the two circles places the force perpendicular to the angular displacement and therefore neither adds nor subtracts from the rotor motion with the exception of bearing loading. I find the device unworkable as described, but it does introduce some characteristics worthy of merit.

Cool

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:38 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

No, I'm the one confused. Perendrev is right.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

LOL, now that I think of it, we are both wrong - isn't it Perendev?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:43 pm PostPost subject:
korkskrew
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

If we both are thinking of the same motor, then I'll call it good enough.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic