Why does Steorn bother? Supermag already has overunity!

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:32 am PostPost subject: Why does Steorn bother? Supermag already has overunity!
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

"LOS ANGELES, CA -- 07/16/07 -- SuperVision Entertainment Inc. (PINKSHEETS: SVET)

Rumors are now circulating that the inventor of the SuperMag is in line for a Nobel Prize.

The SuperMag is a product that has enormous ramifications and significance for the production of electrical energy around the world, and a huge advancement for the environment. The inventor, who has already received the Gold Duke of Edinburgh's Award at Buckingham Palace in the U.K., was characteristically modest when asked about the rumors.

"My reward is sufficient in knowing that I have probably invented one of the most significant products in history and in one single move have revolutionized the energy business and the world's reliance on fossil fuels," he said. "Any recognition, such as a Nobel Prize, is icing on the cake, as well as the several billion dollars I expect to make from the SuperMag and the increase in value of my SuperVision shares," he added.

The SuperMag 10Kw commercial production unit is nearing completion, and although security is extremely tight, early leaks indicating very positive information are starting to reach the public. It is hoped that the SuperMag will be ready by late September.

Upon completion of in-house testing, the unveiling of this unique product will be held in Los Angeles in front of 5000-7000 engineers, environmentalists, scientists, investors, hedge funds, and other interested people from around the world. This will be followed by an international press conference.

The production of "The Amazing SuperMag" feature film is capturing the entire process of the building of the SuperMag and is absolutely fascinating to watch. Please reserve your copy of the DVD by contacting the company at superv0007@hotmail.com."

The link is here:

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,138990.shtml

Makes you wonder why Steorn bothers. Also, the unnamed inventor received a prize at Buckingham Palace? I wonder when that happened. Funny... they don't say! I can hardly wait for that DVD they plan to sell... I'm sure if they would be for real we'd need a DVD-- the press wouldn't cover the event because the oil companies would prevent it, right?

Amazing the stuff out there... sorry but I also posted this on Free Energy Tracker-- you can't say something this important too much, LOL Smile

Makes you wonder why Steorn bothers. Also, the unnamed inventor received a prize at Buckingham Palace? I wonder when that happened. Funny... they don't say! I can hardly wait for that DVD they plan to sell... I'm sure if they would be for real we'd need a DVD-- the press wouldn't cover the event because the oil companies would prevent it, right?

Could someone please post this on a Steorn forum perhaps in their own words with the link? The buggers banned little old harmless me.

Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:29 pm PostPost subject: More about this "technology"
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

"Enigma G.C.'s "SuperMag" allegedly uses manipulated magnetic fields to generate electricity sufficient to power the needs of a home or office building and provides clean electrical power for free to the consumer after the initial cost of the purchase and installation of the system.

"The first beta proto-type should be ready next year and is to be tested by an independent research lab over the following year to fully evaluate its performance and capabilities." [1] (http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=188696) (Nov. 28, 2006)

From: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:SuperMag_by_Enigma

===============

Here's the patent: http://www.patentmonkey.com/PM/patentid/6617738.aspx

Does anyone agree with me that patents should no longer be granted until someone has reduced the idea to practice and can demonstrate it in front of a suitable group of peer reviewers? Bah!

What these jokers think they have is some sort of compact superconducting generator. But superconducting generators only work on large scales and are totally unsuitable for powering homes or cars (as the web site claims).

Oh... Supermag has a new web site here:
http://www.supermag.biz/index.html

But General Electric is abandoning superconducting generators because the extra efficiency over standard technology is not worth the complexity and cost! Here:

http://www.cleantechblog.com/2006/02/ge-abandons-superconducting-generator.html

I'm sure the believers will have a conspiracy theory to go with that. Apprently GE was working with Hitachi:

http://www.hitachi.com/New/cnews/E/1997/970227B.html

Now some may want to believe that SuperMag has solved all the problems of superconducting generators and will deliver a prototype sometime this year. But even then, it wouldn't be "overunity". And it's extremely, most very extremely doubtful that they will show anything that works. Best bet? A "pump and dump" stock scheme.

Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:08 am PostPost subject:
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

No need to get excited about this or any other perpetual motion machine.

The best strategy is to refuse to part with any cash and simply wait & see. In time they will either produce a working piece of kit, in which case we all stand to benefit, or (infinitely more likely) they won't.

There is not even any real need to keep an eye on it. If something like this DOES surface, we'll ALL hear about it ad nauseam!

Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:04 pm PostPost subject: SuperMag!!
WaBoy
Contributor
Contributor

Bwah Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Hee Hee (ROFLMAO)

Oh, my God! Did the kooks at SuperVision Entertainment resurrect that old chestnut again??
Quote:
The inventor, who has already received the Gold Duke of Edinburgh's Award at Buckingham Palace in the U.K., was characteristically modest when asked about the rumors.

I’d be pretty damned modest too – the award is for young people in Great Britain and Canada between the ages of 14 and 25. The Duke of Edinburgh's Award is considered to be a charitable program and can be found on the Internet at: www.theaward.org. From the web site:
Quote:
The Award is a four-Section programme with three levels:
    Bronze (for those aged 14 and over)
    Silver (for those aged 15 and over) and
    Gold (for those aged 16 and over).

The Sections involve:
    Service (helping people in the community)
    Skills (covering almost any hobby, skill or interest)
    Physical Recreation (sport, dance and fitness)
    Expeditions (training for, planning and completing a journey on foot or horseback, by boat or cycle)
    Residential Project (Gold Award only) (a purposeful enterprise with people not previously known to the participant)

The delivery of the Award is entrusted to over 400 organisations (Operating Authorities) in the UK licensed to run the Programme through Award Groups in, for example, youth clubs, voluntary organisations, Open Award Centres, schools, colleges, young offender institutes and businesses. Operating Authorities include local authorities and national voluntary organisations and they authorise Awards once applicable conditions have been met.

I promise you the award isn’t given out at Buckingham Palace, but it does mean the unnamed “inventor” would be a citizen of the UK or Canada.
Quote:
Rumors are now circulating that the inventor of the SuperMag is in line for a Nobel Prize.

More likely, the rumors are circulating in the toilet or some PR guy’s drug-addled brain. Or perhaps the “inventor” is a graduate of one of the UKs young offender institutes (per the above quote) as a confidence man.
Quote:
The SuperMag 10Kw commercial production unit is nearing completion, and although security is extremely tight, early leaks indicating very positive information are starting to reach the public. It is hoped that the SuperMag will be ready by late September.

Let’s see… it was going to be ready last January, moved to February, then March and then disappeared until it was resurrected just recently. Perhaps late September, or October, or…

A (very) little research will point you to the Russian AKOIL scam that started the whole thing a year ago. I suspect SuperVision Entertainment made 1000 DVDs and still have 985 left to sell.

By all means, Maryyugo, please follow this up and keep us informed. I’m sure McCarthy will roll over and give up as soon as he finds out about the SuperMag.

You are kidding, right?

Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:10 am PostPost subject:
Magnatrix
Site Admin

Rotflmao!
Please stop, my sides are killing me... ha ha ha Very Happy

Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:41 am PostPost subject: Kidding?
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

You are kidding, right?
Sorry-- I left out the "sarcasm" tag.

And Magnatrix, SuperMag is indeed hilarious but at this point, it's not a whole lot funnier nor more credible than Steorn.

By the way, someone wrote elsewhere that I insulted you. I don't recall ever doing that. Do you think I insulted you? If so, can you quote the insult? I suppose it's possible to insult someone without knowing it!

Edit 7/18: It's hilarious that Steorn forum moderators apparently ban people for crossposting content that they decide to suppress. First, if it's no longer on Steorn, then is it really crossposting? Second, they don't ban you from reading, only from contributing. How does that prevent crossposting? It actually encourages it. Nothing these people do makes any sense.

Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:54 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

"The SuperMag 10Kw commercial production unit is nearing completion. Ironically the company has been approached by oil companies looking for stand alone power technology for their millions of pump jacks. The rising cost of providing electrical power to the location of the wells, as well as the electrical energy required to maintain the well operating, is making them look towards the SuperMag. This is another huge market for the SuperMag.

The production of 'The Amazing SuperMag' feature film is capturing the entire process of the building of the SuperMag and is absolutely fascinating to watch. Please reserve your copy of the DVD by contacting the company at superv0007@hotmail.com"

From here: http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070730/0283737.html

I wonder why Marketwire isn't regulated-- for example by the SEC. They should also be sued out of existence for churning out such pump and dump crap. They actually use Yahoo.com to publish this slime! Unbelievable. Ah well... so many scams, so little time

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:53 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

These guys don't quit! Somebody needs to put them... where they belong:

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070813/0289559.html

http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070806/0286560.html

Excerpt:

" following in Google's steps, the company is considering issuing 1 million shares @ $100.00 US through a private placement directly to the people and bypassing Wall St. financial shops. These shares will represent a direct preferred 10% ownership in the SuperMag, entitling people to share the profits from all revenues of the SuperMag on a pro-rata basis in perpetuity. Anyone interested in obtaining these shares should this private placement be effected should immediately contact superv0007@hotmail.com "

I sure hope the SEC knows about this!

and:

"As the first SuperMag production 10kw prototype nears completion, a team of independent scientists, engineers and government environmental ministers from a number of countries are being invited to confirm that the SuperMag technology does in fact work. This will be followed by the public unveiling.
As the first SuperMag production 10kw prototype nears completion, and more and more markets for the SuperMag are being identified, the excitement is escalating. The company has now set the minimum value of the marketing rights for the "SuperMag" electrical generator in the USA at $1.2 billion. However, the company fully expects this to be much higher and the final figure could easily be double this amount.

The 'SuperMag' engine is a hi-tech proprietary device and is the first of its kind in the world. The 'SuperMag' engine is designed to be scalable so that it can power any sized structure, or any number of structures. It is also environmentally perfect with zero emissions. The first public display of the technology will be co-coordinated with the Southern California Investment Association (SCIA) later this year. Approximately 7,000 brokerage representatives, accredited investors, hedge funds, engineers, scientists, utility companies, governments, environmentalists and personalities are expected to attend."

This is, like Steorn, an incredibly stupid bunch of totally unsupported claims but their price hangs in there on the scummy and scammy pinksheets index at about a buck a share (fortunately at low volume).

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 pm PostPost subject:
PennyWise
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Mary. Ages ago when I first saw the stuff about Supervision Inc & Supermag I also came across Supervision Inc & "Baron Storm". Supervision are signing up this music phenomenon. Never heard of him you say - neither had I? But, according to his web site (www.baronstorm.com), he is " ... regarded as the next world wide vocal phenomenon" and at a recent concert in Japan "... men and women laughed one moment and cried the next. Women swooned and over two hundred ambulances were called to the stadium." Waste some time in the Gallery - hilarious gems such as:

"At the age of sixteen Baron Storm was the first person to circumnavigate the world in a Kayak. To make it even more difficult he did it paddling backwards. This is when he wrote the huge #1 hit “I Can’t See Where I’m Going, Only Where I’ve Been.”

So I thought this is all a huge internet joke / hoax! But why do this Baron Storm thing and SuperMag!? It is hardly the most sane method of trying to convince people (or investors) that you are in some way a "legitimate" business with a real energy device. Utterly bizzare.

I always love the way people such as these use the "Safe Harbor Statement".

Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:27 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Just curious (and believe me the subject is very curious):

Has anyone else looked over Supervision Entertainment's claims, web pages and adds and would like to venture an opinion on WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THAT?

Hoax, social experiment, art work, spoof, scam, exposé ?? They've got me baffled.

They have a patent, they are selling CD's (I found one on eBay by an independent distributor who sells all sorts of things), they are listed in the stock list for Pink Sheets under the symbol SVET.PK (you can follow that with any stock tracker site) and they are supposed to reveal their Supermag device next month in Los Angeles.

[edit] I also just found this (!):
" SuperVision has been contracted to produce the multimillion-dollar film about the rise of the new King of Canada and the United States, who, through an historical and constitutional legal issue and challenge, may in fact become the first true royal King of North America. It is a fascinating story and you heard it here first."

here (click): http://biz.yahoo.com/iw/070514/0252154.html

Well, they're colorful! So what do YOU think, everyone?

(Clickable) Links:

Main web site for SuperMag

The official Baron Storm web page.

Yahoo Finance chart on the stock (and long list of Marketwire links)

Latest Marketwire "news release".

I have my own theories about this-- I'd like to see what others think. There's one interesting item within the links that I have not revealed. See if you can find it.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:32 pm PostPost subject:
jwk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I looked at SuperMag, Supervision and Baron Storm a while back. Whatever that is, it is obviously tounge in cheek. A couple of ARG sites looked at it briefly too.

It would not surprise me to find out it was linked to some of the 'characters' from the steorn forum. Maybe even steorn themselves especially as this looks more an more like some big joke/social experiment etc.

Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:09 pm PostPost subject:
maryyugo
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@jwk

jwk wrote:
A couple of ARG sites looked at it briefly too.

...even steorn themselves especially as this looks more an more like some big joke/social experiment etc.

I have to agree it is all starting to look as if it could be a joke or a social experiment-- but if true, it's one of the most labor-intensive, elaborate, lasting and complex, convoluted experiments I've ever run into. Also, it may be technically criminal activity because Steorn has sold millions of euros of shares according to public records and SuperVision Entertainment is listed and presumably their stock is traded as a public company in "Pink Sheets" (symbol SVET.PK). And I bet the SEC knows nothing about them. And someone sells Baron Storm records and they really exist-- I saw a CD for resale on eBay by a regular vendor lumped in with thousands of regular CD's in his inventory. By the way, it didn't sell at an asking price of $3! Does a social experiment or an ordinary joke pay for CD masters? Geez!

Anyway, all the above certainly adds spice to the puzzle.

I've never heard of jokes or social experiments that go that far. Doesn't it seem EXTREMELY strange to you if these are experiments and they violate the law to that extent?

SuperVision entertainment is already hedging the date of their "big demo"-- it started out as late Sept and now it's "late Sept/Oct". Too bad-- I'd like to know what's going on sooner --unlike Crank, I don't like silly useless man-made mysteries, I prefer the plentiful mysteries nature provides.

Sorry, not familiar with ARG sites. What are those (links pls.?)

I am sure you don't mean pirate related (arghhhh sites) do you? (this is NOT to encourage a collection of pirate jokes, PLEASE!)

If anyone knows something about this they'd like to communicate in private, my email address is maryyugo *at* yahoo *dot* com

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:14 pm PostPost subject:
jwk
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The ARG site i noticed this mentioned at was Unfiction, there are links to other places from there. They even had quite a good look into steorn when they first surfaced too. No better introduction to ARG's than unfiction.

As far as investment into this social experiment goes, is it that much ?

One thing that has bugged me for a while is the investment itself. Is it possible to get a listing on the CRO website without actually have recieved the investment ? In most countries these departments have little time for art's and humour. However, Ireland is not most countries. If it is possible or not, i have no idea.

It seems to me that 99% of steorn's credibilty rests on the investment they are listed as having recieved and Cranks reports to the forum.

I for one do not believe Crank is an otherwise innocent member of a forum who just happened to be voted 'forum rep'.

The whole process stinks to me. Something is not right. I don't know what it is that's not right but it's something. A few of my idea's:

1)This is an ARG, it is already being played by people who have connected certain things and reached a certain place.

2)Its a social experiment, the experimenters cannot believe thier luck in the amount of interest/data they are recieving and are going to continue indefinitly.

3)Steorn do have an anomoly and since getting the jury on board have set out to totally confuse people and make themselves look stupid and incompetent ensure nobody guesses the 'effect'.

Crank has been the lynch pin in so many thing's. Including recently, whether steorn even have an office any more.

Supervision HAS to be a wind up, The e-mail address does not make me think of a genuine company, in fact it all reminds me of a similar farce that was linked with steorn last year, OU skateboards etc.

Whatever Steorn are up to, they are managing the input on that forum with thier own posters. THAT i am sure of.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic