Let's build a permanent magnet motor!

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Steorn Technology Two: Permanent Magnet Motor (Only Permanent Magnets)    Page 1 of 1

Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:11 am PostPost subject: Let's build a permanent magnet motor!
babcat
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Does anyone have any simple ideas about a configuration of magnets that do not use shielding that could be placed on a stator that a magnet on a *rotor* could pass by and gain energy? Basically, a way to eliminate the sticky spot and let a rotor magnet slide by?

Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:08 am PostPost subject:
Hawk

Switch the H field into something else using an electromagnet. http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Flynn_Parallel_Path_principle_device

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:38 am PostPost subject:
babcat
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Flynn's technology is indeed interesting. I just wish he would come forward and say more about it! If his claims are true it's obviously a breakthrough that would allow for overunity motors. However, even though he has the backing of a giant aircraft company he is saying very, very little.

By the way, I think it's great to experiment with any overunity design, but this forum is specifically designated for devices that only use permanent magnets and no other energy source.

Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:52 pm PostPost subject:
resonatrix

Very interesting method; I mean it alters existing field of the permanent magnets instead of spending electricity to build the magnetic field solely with electricity.

Steorn declares their motor is "All Magnet" type, maybe this effect can be reached also with special arrangements of permanent magnets that overcome the problem of the "Sticky Point". I mean maybe they found a trick to make a LEMA without any electrical and mechanical aid, so stationary thus they tell their invention does not include one.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Steorn Technology Two: Permanent Magnet Motor (Only Permanent Magnets)
View previous topic
View next topic