100 Cheap Shares

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Thu May 10, 2007 11:27 am PostPost subject: 100 Cheap Shares
Thicket
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Topic: 100 Cheap Shares

Between January 25, 2004 and September 30, 2004 there were an additional 100 Steorn shares issued at 0.01 Euros per share.

This seems odd considering that investor Tom Byrne had paid 11.43 Euro per share in 2000/2001 and the BES scheme had paid 22.82 Euros per share in 2000/2001.

I wish I knew who ended up with these cheap shares, but it’s uncertain because there was a flurry of share transfers involving Sean McCarthy, Michael Daly, Francis Hackett, Shaun Menzies (these are the ‘original four’)Tom Byrne, Patmore Group Ltd., Sadbury Pension and Barry Nangle. The money exchanged as part of these share transfers is not in the public record. Patmore Group Ltd., Sadbury Pension and Barry Nangle were new investors and received a significant number of shares from the ‘original four’ and Tom Byrne.

The 100 cheap shares are doubly perplexing considering that in the following year, Steorn sold shares at an average price of 335 Euros per share.

Thu May 10, 2007 9:07 pm PostPost subject:
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Well, it surely can't be that the company officials are trying to make money for themselves.

After all, if orbo does what is claimed for it, we can all use the free energy to extract the tiny percentages of gold, platinum and other valuable metals from seawater.

It's possible now, but not viable due to the huge energy costs involved, but if the energy is free...

We'll all be as rich as Croesus and there'll be no need for money at all!

Fri May 11, 2007 1:09 am PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

But, but, a poster called "exco" said, on another thread:

"For goodness sake, wake up and think about what you are trying to believe in. If you can't do that, at least wait until it is an established fact (or otherwise) before trying to invent uses for it."

Must be a different "exco".

Laughing

(No offense, just ribbing you, exco, I appreciate your work and your comments. You make me have to think carefully and clearly; I hope some others benefit too.)

Fri May 11, 2007 1:34 am PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Thicket, these guys are obviously really smart. Whatever happens (and I don't for a moment believe that it will be Orbo or TEOTWAWKI) Sean and his cronies are going to walk away with a bundle. Actually they probably already have the bundle stashed--what else could they have been losing all those posted losses on?
The more you find out, the more I am tending to abandon the "honest mistake" hypothesis and the closer I get to believing the "conscious fraud" hypothesis.
It will certainly be interesting to find out what happens with DrMike's visit. He certainly doesn't sound like a foil or a fool, but will he be shown a "working" device? I just can't bring myself to believe that Sean will try to fool him with a fake. My bet is this: he will see a device, it won't be self-powered, but will generate data that, on extrapolation, would give excess energy, "with just a bit more development/tuning/whatever", and they will use that to try to convince DrMike that they are getting close. They will carry on like this for a while longer, "losing" more money, and then, just as the townspeople start up the hill with the torches, Sean et al. will vanish, off to their private island Orbo-Orbo, somewhere in the South Pacific.

BTW, how do you find out all this detailed financial information? Can you reveal your sources/methods? And are you still banned from the Steorn forum? I was able to get an account during the brief "open" period a few days ago and have been making a few posts over there, mostly goading Gaby, just for fun, but also trying to give DrMike some info, opinion and suggestions that I hope he will find helpful during his evaluation visit, since I have a bit of experience in those matters.

Fri May 11, 2007 11:24 am PostPost subject:
Thicket
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The financial information is all publicly available. Nleseul sent the documents to me since I refuse to pay even 1 Euro on anything Steorn related. It costs a few Euro for every financial report.

I'm still banned from the Steorn forums. After being banned twice, I didn't try to rejoin the forums. I prefer posting here and on Free Energy Tracker.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic