static machines and other interesting devices

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Inventor's Corner Goto page Previous  1, 2   Page 2 of 2

Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:39 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Alsetalokin wrote:

... Alas, an asymptote may look like a straight line if you squint enough, but it's still an asymptote. ...

How true. Of course many asymptotes are straight lines Smile

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:08 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

Harvey wrote:
Alsetalokin wrote:

... Alas, an asymptote may look like a straight line if you squint enough, but it's still an asymptote. ...

How true. Of course many asymptotes are straight lines Smile

Heh. Sure.
Wait long enough and everything will be a straight line.
Maybe there's a song in there somewhere.

Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:28 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

alsetalokin wrote:

And here is a small homopolar generator that I designed, that also doesn't need brushes because of the clever current path I figured out. The magnets are embedded in the plastic disk in the middle of the "sandwich". The metal disks remain stationary and the inner disk is mechanically rotated; current is drawn at the terminals on the outer disks, one of which is visible in the pic.

Side note: That homopolar generator looks really nice. The sandwich construction looks a little bit like what I have tried to design for a reversed WhipMag, with spinning diametric magnets on the rotor with fixed magnets (with pivots of course) as stators.

The diametric magnets would be mounted near the periphery of the disc sandwich (something like the spacers in your photo), free to spin, and with latching mechanism (of course). Ideally, there should be some way to adjust the magnets in or out so the spacing could be fine tuned.

I'm afraid I don't feel qualified to say much about Tesla coils or radiant energy. Looks good though.

Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:30 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

EnSync wrote:
@alsetalokin,
I have been there and thanks. I mean surface compression.
Yes I have really designed a completely new type of influence machine.
And about the invention I have invented per theory...my very personal opinion is
that I am 99.9 % sure that it will do exactly what I want it to to.
The problem is that without someone's loose mathematical opinion (Hawkins or a supercomputer) for example
could validate this then I am lost to the wind. I will help in every way possible if you still want to be partners in this? I actually can design the Mag Motor also, it is just that I have no way to do so. I gave my idea to the world knowing very well what I am in for.
Of course it will take some time to develop one that will fly. It is the size of the model that seems to be my problem. Today I feel bad, what tomorrow brings is another question. LOL I should have been the one to fake a working model because I probably would not have regretted it in the end,,,it would actually work. :D

Found some interesting information this morning, courtesy of Sterling Allan, that will probably be of interest to Al and EnSync. Actually, it might be EnSync. Anyway, here it is:

http://public.rz.fh-wolfenbuettel.de/~turtur/physik/

Last edited by overconfident on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:02 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

I read the .pdf on Turtur's page about the electrostatic motor design. As far as I can tell at first glance it operates on the same principle, but less efficiently, as Jefimenko's electret motors--less efficient because it doesn't use an electret..
Thanks for the link--I'll have to spend some time on it before I can give more cogent commentary.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:14 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

I've dusted off the Bonetti machine for a lab project that will commence next month. Meanwhile I made a couple of pictures. Here's a nice one (15 sec at f/2.8 ):
Note the corona on and between the disks.
(The left-hand sphere is 5.5 inches (140 mm) in diameter. The pvc rod helps focus the E field to initiate the long spark.)

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:39 pm PostPost subject:
OC MPMMbg
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Dear Al, Dear friends,
here is biografi of Marinov (he is bulgarian)
http://www.beinsa.info/
He is dead by tragic incident in one polisman office /or/ city library - Sofia
left photo is at Ilia Valkow the rigts photo is to Stefan Marinow
Ilia Valkow is dead too. He is from pioners to creating HH0 gas(now have one working instalation as him original devise in China.)
Omnibus You all here and all from Steorn forum known him personal is kontacting with Stefan Marinow when Stefan was alive. Omnibus was working in group which is sending one very spetial devise under leadering of Stefan Marinow to My favorites in free energi developers in all human history - Bruse De Palma .
Maj be Omnibus is laer but Stefan marinow is Bulgarian as Sava Kanev ,as Ila Valkov and others
Great alternative energy devise is inventor from Russia is Grebennikov - he is russian - watch on Google if You have a time with word "Grebennikov" or "Grebennikow" or "Grebenikow" or "Grebenicov"
He is dead too His flying platform was moved with 2500 km per hours and is big as a paper A2 format but is radioactive...

Wery sory but stories with Sterling Allan are not very true Sorry Sorry Sorry He is theoretical and He have no anybody created to real But he is erudite in magnetic research and this is true.

I wish You Alsetolackin be not worrye we Your Believer will replicate Your devise MAy be not tomorow but as soon as posible

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:48 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@Al, Nice multiexposure. Was that with your new camera? Very Happy

Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:57 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

That reminded me back in high school, our science teacher brought in a vandegraf generator. There was this cool kid in class, Chaz, and he was the first one to come close to it. As he walked up to it, a 2 to 3 ft electron trail hit him in the chest through his winter jacket. He jumped back scared as could be for a second. Everyone busted up laughing, teacher too.

I was used to this kind of thing. In ninth grade, my science teacher had 2 hand held tesla coils. Looked like a dremel tool but a lil bigger with a sharp tip. It had a knob at the bass to adjust the spark gap. Niether one worked. I told him I could fix them, and he said, if I could, I could have one. It was a lot of fun at that age to play with.
So I had to mess with the vandegraf that Chaz got lit up with. I was letting the thing zap my arm like it felt good. Everyone thought I was nuts, teacher too and he told me I shouldnt do it that much. This type of display scares people that don't know much about it. But then others wanted to try. Im sure everyone there remembers that day.
Great pic Al.

Magluvin

View previous topic
View next topic