The Omnibus SMOT Thread

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Inventor's Corner    Page 1 of 1

Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:41 pm PostPost subject: The Omnibus SMOT Thread
couldbe
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

photon
What a joke...

Man claims he has a device that is OU. A device that would have greater impact than the invention of the wheel or fire, but is so self confident he doesn't feel it is necessary to waste one day and $20 to build one and prove it works....
++++++++++++

The joke is that people with runaway egos think they can get Omnibus to admit he's wrong and they are right. He may be mentally ill, but he's smarter, or at least more persistent, than they are.

Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:14 pm PostPost subject: Re: The Omnibus SMOT Thread
br

couldbe wrote:
photon
What a joke...

Man claims he has a device that is OU. A device that would have greater impact than the invention of the wheel or fire, but is so self confident he doesn't feel it is necessary to waste one day and $20 to build one and prove it works....
++++++++++++

The joke is that people with runaway egos think they can get Omnibus to admit he's wrong and they are right. He may be mentally ill, but he's smarter, or at least more persistent, than they are.

Hi, couldn't resist this one!

As one of the Omnibus engagers, it interests me to see how people can justify their beliefs, and how hard it can be to show something which seems obvious to me. I'm quite happy even if he is just trolling, it's quite an exercise!

I will persist!

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:37 pm PostPost subject:
Omnibus

@br

It is obvious to you that when a ball of mass m has fallen on the ground from height h it hasnít lost all of its gravitational potential energy mgh.

For any rational person, however, the opposite is obvious Ė a ball of mass m which has fallen on the ground from height h has lost all of itís gravitational potential energy mgh.

View previous topic
View next topic