impossible

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Mon May 12, 2008 5:40 am PostPost subject: impossible
Ruckuus

hi all,
please check this link :
http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/museum/impossible.htm

Mon May 12, 2008 10:26 am PostPost subject:
drichardson
Site Admin

I doubt you'll provoke much of a response with your essay. It doesn't seem to present anything new to our readership.

The page linked by the author: http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/neverwrk.htm is still interesting.

Mon May 12, 2008 5:14 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

If, and I emphasize the if, an accelerating WhipMag is ever replicated and made available for independent testing, I will be happy to provide a rebuttal. I'm tempted to do it anyway, but don't think I am on firm enough ground at the moment.

OC

Mon May 12, 2008 6:14 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Even with the page you provide of limits placed in the past being overcome, you write this.

Well if some form of interaction does allow motion , I am sure someone will come along and explain the equalization of said force and by such the energy source. Oh yea that would not be perpetual motion then. So in you idea that perpetual motion will never happen you are right!

By the way the newest ideas on the brain is routing format. Make for reason to use movement to get through the day, Yet every route has an end or it becomes a loop. We avoid such things. LOL

In other words man like limits. You just wrote one. LOL

I like the energy as a idea over a real thing. Hmm reminds me of my ideas and questions of {why in space does a mass keep moving?} Hell why does the pool ball keep going after it gets hit and no more force is applied ( energy transfer this) Some were I came up with space seem to oppose mass. It is not instant, and does not encompass all of space. String theory tends to go this way!

woops This creates a problem with such an idea, it can show why motion is space can happen. It even can account for (once a mass is in motion it continues in motion thing)
As a physicist you might not even be able to see what I mean. Yet string theory does do a reasonable job of what I saw in my head as a kid.

You also like to state we would have already seen it.
Man places limits and ignores such things if he can.

One example is a induction motor. The shaft of it is the to transfer the energy. Some one playing around with such placed a magnet near the shaft. Avoided in most cases due to that induction is such it should add to load due to induction. In the right conditions it seem the current interaction of the induction speed it up. practical use? Maybe not. Depends on how long the magnet will last. Yet it is one of them things that have showed lately. Goes against that idea it would have been seen ehh!

Fri May 16, 2008 8:18 am PostPost subject: reply
Ruckuus

@lostcauses
i think you are not capable to read the essay. lack of physics. pity. LOL

Fri May 16, 2008 6:47 pm PostPost subject:
Mr.Entropy
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ruckuus,

You should know that CoE is not a physical law, but the combination of a mathematical theorem (Noether's theorem) with an underlying faith among physicists that physics has a Lagrangian representation.

Fortunately, even if that underlying faith is justified, it says nothing about whether or not free energy or perpetual motion is possible, because it doesn't provide a definition of energy -- we don't pretend to know what the Lagrangian representation of reality is in its entirety, and without that we don't know what energy is. CoE therefore has no physical meaning, because it doesn't say what, exactly, is conserved. And since entropy is defined in terms of energy, the laws of thermodynamics are similarly without a direct physical meaning.

Fri May 16, 2008 7:52 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Ruckuus

LOL I actually liked the read. The point I was trying to get across is it is such that man is man. We as man are limited and for some reason like to find limits. An end to a trail perhaps.

You have posted some of the arguments for some of the limits placed in the past.

I have encountered to many times the ideas of science is an absolute. More often due to the habit of being man, not science. Observations are ignored. New ideas are ignored etc.

The so called pear review method was even used in Galileo's time. LOL the religion was the science of the time. What did it get him?

Strangely enough it is not much different today. even in Tesla's time such caused him great trouble to the point he was wrote out of the books for general education.

It seems there exist in the realm of man that new ideas and acceptance of them cycles in, allowing advances. then for some reason they go away for some time.

You tend to write with a hidden sarcasm. I like it.

But remember as with any man, no mater what they studies or job is : they are of man and do as man.

Thu May 22, 2008 4:54 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Ruckuus
Are you still reading here?

Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:22 pm PostPost subject:
HedyL
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Dr. Mike left the Demo with nary
A clue from Steorn's chief visionary.
What gives him night terrors?
Steorn sealed Orbo's errors
And marked them: "Proprietary."

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic