OC proposed magnetic configuration

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Theories about the Steorn Effect    Page 1 of 1

Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:46 pm PostPost subject: OC proposed magnetic configuration
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I posted some graphics of a possible magnetic configuration I think has merit in the "Steorn Technology 2" category:
http://fizzx.com/viewtopic.php?p=1983

Although it may not be obvious, there is also some relation to the things I have suggested in this theory topic.

Comments & criticism are welcome.

Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:59 pm PostPost subject:
ElectricSmoke
Contributor
Contributor

@OC

I have a question:

Is the 5 stator / 8 rotor magnet config to provide rotation without spinning the rotor by hand? it looks like it should work to the point where it is self starting, but things never seem to work the same when built.

I saw a photo from Al where he fitted all the stator magnets around the rotor but I could not find any information on the results.

I think this setup can not be done on the original base. A new bolt pattern for the stators need to be made and a new rotor needs to be made as well. The below image is using Al's original base highlighted to resemble your 5 stator config. The 13 positions do not allow an accurate pentagon.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Theories about the Steorn Effect
View previous topic
View next topic