drmike said

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:58 pm PostPost subject: drmike said
RunningBare
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

posting this here, dont know if its been posted already, sorry

Quote:
drmike

I will write up a full report and post it on my own web site in a few days. I wrote something on the plane which is good but not complete. I suspect one could write a
book about all the experiences we've had here.

My opinion - and it really is only my opinion - is that Sean lives in a world of delusion. His greatest strength is the ability of convince people of things, and it is also his greatest weakness. I am certain that Sean has seen a "start - stop" device operating. That it never existed outside his mind doesn't matter.

There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered, but let's look at a few simple ones.

Why would Steorn send a skeptical forum rep to see their core technology if Steorn did not really believe it? As others have pointed out, if this were a hoax or scam, something would have worked. From my direct observations of the people, there is true belief here.

Why would Sean claim that 5 bearings were broken and he sent someone to Eindhoven to get more? Because he saw it happen. Like the story about the famous mathematician who talked to people nobody else could see (the movie was "A Beautiful Mind") I think Sean has really seen things work. The rest of us never will.

Sean said at one point that the jury validation was the most important thing to Steorn. At this point I think the jury is also in his mind. He probably talks to them often. He did say they have not seen any devices. How could he have a demo, have the jury be the most important thing to the company, and not have had any jury member see anything? Because nothing exists.

As I said, there are a great many details and questions to answer, and probably we'll never get answers to the more interesting ones. It was an honor and a privledge to have met everyone here and at Kinetica and I will do my best to get all the parts back to everyone who loaned me stuff and made it possible for me to help out.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:14 pm PostPost subject:
cardiff

I dont buy Dr Mikes "Sean is dellusional" and still maintain that the Storn project was a con netting them a cool 14,000,000 Euros.

There are too many examples of "clever" manipulative moves designed to create misleading positive impressions of the company. For example most "believers" assume that Steorn is a large group of people busily working away in an office complex...the only evidence for this are two silly videos.

Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:51 pm PostPost subject:
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Well, if sean is delusional, so are the barmy band on the steorn forum and the spudbrains.

In the sort of huge population you can address using the internet and the press, it is possible to make contact with the tiny percentage of people who will believe ANYTHING. Having done so, you have a bunch of followers who will ignore all the evidence that you are talking rubbish, and I would not be at all surprised to find them contributing cash to allow steorn to continue their brilliant work in the 'free energy' field.

I must say I have my doubts about dr mike too. Anyone prepared to fly the atlantic - even at someone else's expense - to see (or even to discredit) a perpetual motion machine is as gullible as the most deranged spudbrain. Why bother, for goodness' sake? Why not do what any sensible person would. Say 'put up or shut up' and await a 'demonstration'.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic