Tonight's plane to dublin.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:25 pm PostPost subject: Tonight's plane to dublin.
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I can imagine this only too well.

At the front (business class) sits the Leprachaun, sipping his whisky as he plots the next scam. From the other side of the curtain comes a low whining sound from babcut and energyman. Further back, a black cloud over a window seat indicates the presence of crank, furious at finding her idol's feet of clay. Gamma rays emanate from this part of the plane towards the business section.

Up and down the aisle strides a backpacked figure, grinning inanely. It is drmike, under the impression that he is on a plane across the atlantic. Whilst he pretends to have been sceptical all along, this is a less than convincing story. Nobody flies the atlantic to see something he doesn't believe is possible. Tears stream down his cheeks at the sheer waste of time involved.

In the rear lavatory - he has been locked in to protect the rest of the passengers due to incessant raving about gamma atmospheres - sits the gibbering Grimer. He has just derived a proof of what went wrong. It involves tensor algebra, quantum mechanics, 73 order differential equations, and numerous meaningless curlicues. It is, of course, wrong!

I hope I'm not anywhere on the flightpath of that particular plane!

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic