An original conspiracy theory.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics    Page 1 of 1

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:52 pm PostPost subject: An original conspiracy theory.
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

At least I think it may be.

Suppose, just suppose, that all us non-believers are 'sceptical' for an excellent reason. We have all built overunity generators of our own and are doing very nicely using them thank you. We are sceptical of steorn's bullshit because we know from our own experience in the field that they are charging up a dead-end.

If you happen to be a huge oil company, who for obvious reasons do not want free energy everywhere, probably the most effective way of doing it is to allow inventors to use their invention themselves but pay them a generous salary to keep it quiet, until such time as it becomes public knowledge.

Well, if you want to cover all eventualities, you have to give these possibilities due consideration...

Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:01 pm PostPost subject:
WaBoy
Contributor
Contributor

You said:
Quote:
Suppose, just suppose, that all us non-believers are 'sceptical' for an excellent reason. We have all built overunity generators of our own and are doing very nicely using them thank you. We are sceptical of steorn's bullshit because we know from our own experience in the field that they are charging up a dead-end.

If you happen to be a huge oil company, who for obvious reasons do not want free energy everywhere, probably the most effective way of doing it is to allow inventors to use their invention themselves but pay them a generous salary to keep it quiet, until such time as it becomes public knowledge.

Well, if you want to cover all eventualities, you have to give these possibilities due consideration...

I’ve added emphasis to the main concepts, so let’s give them “due consideration,” although it’s certainly not incumbent on anyone to do so.

We have all built overunity generators of our own…” The few people I personally know from this and the main Steorn forum, as well as myself, have yet to accomplish this; therefore, your central theme is specious at best: not all of us have built “over-unity generators.”

“…we know from our own experience in the field that they are charging up a dead-end.” Steorn’s absolute refusal to release any useful information, for whatever reason, allows no one to know in which direction they are charging – dead-end or otherwise. This concept is a non-starter.

“…pay them a generous salary to keep it quiet, until such time as it becomes public knowledge.” I’m glad for you that you are being maintained in the lap of luxury by “a huge oil company,” but the rest of us are trying to get by on the incomes from our day-to-day jobs as best as we can. I suspect, however, that the non-disclosure agreements we signed for that “huge oil company” would keep us from publicly discussing “over-unity generators” in any form. Therefore, Steorn and we don’t (publicly) exist. By the way, when do you think this will become public knowledge?

While I appreciate your efforts to inject life into this forum, the rude fact is that we are all reduced to waiting for Steorn’s July announcement/disclosure/demonstration. If it fails to a lesser or greater degree, we can all nod sagely and say, “I told you so.” If it somehow succeeds, we can look around and say, “Hey, I was just kidding. If I didn’t believe, why did I stick around?”

We’re certainly a strange bunch, aren’t we?

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:55 pm PostPost subject:
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

The fact that you and your friends have been unsuccessful, does not in itself preclude others being more successful. To give this argument any credence, you have to demonstrate that they are cleverer than me and my friends. Whilst this may well be true, you have failed to demonstrate it.

As to us knowing that steorn is barking up the wrong tree, let us consider the possibility that we have a robust proof that 0.5 W/cc is impossible., or that magnetism is a dead end.

The subsidy from the oil company would, or maybe 'is' a great help. You are guessing that it says we must not discuss this subject in any form, however. It may well simply say that if I reveal the real secret, then the money stops. You will note that I have revealed nothing whatsoever about the way to build a perpetual motion machine.

You can wait for the revelation from the leprachaun if you wish. Most of us know perfectly well it's a damp squib, and I am quite happy to say so now.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Skeptics, sceptics, and Cynics
View previous topic
View next topic