I think I may have figured something out....

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Inventor's Corner    Page 1 of 1

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 am PostPost subject: I think I may have figured something out....
pbDEMON

Well, first, let me introduce myself. I'm a 20 year old american guy that lays carpet for a living. I spend alot of time on the internet, and one day I happened across Steorn's site. Free energy, I got to thinking. I told myself, I'm a smart guy, I can figure this out. Well, I think I may have. It's so simple, I couldn't believe it. I have a very good 3d modeling program, with a built in animator. If I can figure out how to get the animator working, I'll try to get an animation going. After that, I'll try to build one and shoot a video of it working. Wow. I'll post my design as soon as I finish it. I'm very excited, and right now, I don't see why my design shouldn't work. Maybe I'm getting excited over nothing, but...I'll let you people here on the forum with engineering backgrounds tell me if there's something wrong with this design. Well, farewell for now, I'm gonna go work on it.

Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:39 am PostPost subject:
babcat
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Welcome to the forum!

We are glad to have you. I for one will be looking forward to learning more about your idea! I hope you enjoy this forum!

Mon May 07, 2007 9:52 pm PostPost subject:
alsetalokin
Site Admin

And another one bites the dust...

Obviously he hit on a working design, the MIBs showed up, destroyed his prototype, smashed his carpet-laying business, confiscated his notes, and he has been lobotomized and relocated to an undisclosed location...

Sorry, I just got up on the wrong side of the bed, I guess. No harm intended.

Tue May 08, 2007 8:27 am PostPost subject:
exco
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I reckon this guy should give up carpet laying and study physics.

I don't think for a moment that he will have found perpetual motion, but if he has an interest in doing so, then he will find the subject fascinating, and probably better paid than carpet laying. If he has any aptitude for it, he will quickly see why his idea is wrong (sorry, but it probably is) but the enlightenment will more than make up for the disappointment.

View previous topic
View next topic