Bulgarian Insights

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24   Page 24 of 24

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:27 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:
Hi Bano (Racho?),

Thanx for the link to Eric Laithwaite's videos - Sad that he was ousted from the Royal Acadamy of Science - just goes to show the shallow mindedness of some of the academic elite.

Quite interesting his note of Buses in Switzerland at that time (1970's) that were putting the gyroscope (flywheel) to good use in energy averaging. There was a fellow here that attempted that with a Ford Pinto, but it didn't work too well at high speeds on roads with rapidly changing elevation and it also proved problematic for sharp turns as it adversely affected the suspension.

I enjoyed the pivot exercises where the weight of the gyro is not transferred the same as when it is not spinning. This is very reminiscent of Pure Moments: Steorn Rotary Systems. It would seem, that given enough energy, we could use gyros to boot strap ourselves off the ground Shocked

Cool

Yes I am Racho And i thanks about so reach info about uper link.
Cheers

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:43 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_engine I would be like to play with one of these with dia about 1 meter and cold water above and sun light in up
these days may be begin the axperiments
Now i use a coca cola aluminium botles
I saw which an england and polen bier botles good passing with Coca Cola botles example Botle from "roger' or "Ambrosius" beer good including in botle "Staropramen" etc.
I suppose the dia of the stirling displacer abou1-2 meter but I do not known how to dia must be the dia of working piston
I will write again when i hawe /not hawe results
one another thinks In popular Scientist 1980 in nowember or august number it is hawe one interest akumulator with litium bromide autor Dawid Scott

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:04 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stirling_engine I would be like to play with one of these with dia about 1 meter and cold water above and sun light in up
these days may be begin the axperiments
Now i use a coca cola aluminium botles
I saw which an england and polen bier botles good passing with Coca Cola botles example Botle from "roger' or "Ambrosius" beer good including in botle "Staropramen" etc.
I suppose the dia of the stirling displacer abou1-2 meter but I do not known how to dia must be the dia of working piston
I will write again when i hawe /not hawe results
one another thinks In popular Scientist 1980 in nowember or august number it is hawe one interest akumulator with litium bromide autor Dawid Scott

a few days ago in airport of my city was activated bomb . It exploded in one bus . it is have 9 dead (with the bomber) from Israel
after 10 days will begin an open air show "Spirit of Burgas" Last years gastt was the american music star Moby

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Tragic news. Sad

Also in US near Denver Colorado: 12 Dead in Shooting

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:35 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:
Tragic news. Sad

Also in US near Denver Colorado: 12 Dead in Shooting

there we esspecting another bomb - here's policeman's are not ready for similar situation. Not anybody in our small east european country is not ready for this... the situation is tragic. the low level of education , corruption, pure people and giant units of prisoners on free are perfect climate for all possible variant of people executiation on the street, in the bus, train .e.t.c. Our police is far far out from american police, british police, israel police chesh or norway or another normal demokratyc countries in the world police. only for 0ne weeck two police man are killing with knife two young civil man because these persones was talking wit their girl friends. in my country gowernement members and workers was understand the Law as the Law is useful for them.
I would be like to say which even the comunismus was more humann in the front of todays anarhism which I do not who was called Democraty.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:13 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Friend I need to knew some simple but good proces to clean from SO2 and Sulfur tires after their cracking without air in the bowler
I put the car tyre in one bowler and with heat from trees I crack them and on the bowlers end pipe it is made a gaz which I fridge with could water. But I need to clean this gas from Sulfur and SO2. Can some one help me with idea?
Thanks in advance and best regards to all here I hope Harwey be here, too.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:29 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Racho,

I don't have any experience specifically with these toxic substances but these links may be helpful. Also, the english word is Boiler rather than Bowler Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flue-gas_desulfurization

http://www.duke-energy.com/environment/air-quality/sulfur-dioxide-scrubbers.asp

http://www.envitechinc.com/sulfur-dioxide-scrubber/

Cheers Cool

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="Harvey"]Hi Racho,

I don't have any experience specifically with these toxic substances .....

Happy Christmas
Happy New 2013 Year to all here
and
great great Thanks Harvey:)))

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="bano"]
Harvey wrote:
Hi Racho,

I don't have any experience specifically with these toxic substances .....

Happy Christmas
Happy New 2013 Year to all here
and
great great Thanks Harvey:)))

HI Harvey Hi others friend here
How are You? I was very sic but now I am so so not bad
Best regards to everybody her

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Racho,

Been . . . erm, 'time traveling' - haha

Offline for a while - sorry to hear you've been sick Sad

Good that your better though Smile

Nothing really new to post.

This is kinda weird though: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/6192-attention-all-gravity-aether-researchers-new-post.html

All the best

Cool

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:25 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="Harvey"]Hi Racho,

Been . . . erm, 'time traveling' - haha

Offline for a while - sorry to hear you've been sick Sad

Good that your better though Smile

Nothing really new to post.

This is kinda weird though: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/6192-attention-all-gravity-aether-researchers-new-post.html

All the best
Hi Harvey and others here,
Happy new 2014 Years I wish ewery you all the best Very Happy
I hawe ine interest news with one old monitor LCD TFT Daewoo LM17A
He was brocken 20 days before but he maded really fantastic really image on ..... oooon........ ON THE AIR Shocked After his repairing he sorry but now not produced similar image on the air . I was Changed 4 capacitors on one shematic inside with LM invertor conected because the monitor was broked 3 (three ) komputers while I discowered the images on air (absoluthely clear air whitout any smoke from a sigaret or some another) Before my repairing operation it is haved 30- 50 volts diference between monitor and PC and this was cause for serious damaging of used computers. (three computers I was damaged)
after my "help" these voltage diference was interrupted but the efect was not able more. Now I want to realise again the old position.
I want again to explore an hologram ,because one known told me which I am realised an hologram. The image is fantastic realistic and very poverful with big contrast and can changed from a one normal 2D surface in full 3D sphere whitout any problem...
My Questions is Can some here to send me all data sheets for 17" Daewoo LM17A LCD TFT monitor . I would be like to try to made (if it is posible with outside help) the monitor work hard without any damaging of PC and again produced the image about which I was tell by this moment here.. Beliewe me I am shure which with similar method ewery one will be able to create pseudo invisible some objects from his dayly life. One more thing : I use and freshnel lences but image I made on the AIR but not on the wall or some similar ! When I made the image again I will be able to realised a theater whit an bible talles for the king and the writing on the wall of his castle while he end his slaves eating, burning words "Mene Tekel Fares"absoluthely easie. the design is: one outsde power device 12 volts 5 ampers , the damaged monitor , one fresinel lense 12 inch, and not any another only air , on the air ,at about 15 inch from the lense is the image which displayed on the monitor The image is about 10X 11 inch absoluthely clear and incredible powerfull I think which the image can be resized with another dimensions and how I stil say the image can changed on diferent forms etc even a sphere.
Bye Bye Bye I will wait for answer. I will send a picture of the design after some time Now I am tired and here is too late and the time to sleep

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:09 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=23697

Your not alone - it appears that schematic is very hard to locate.

Sad

Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:38 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey wrote:
http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?p=23697

Your not alone - it appears that schematic is very hard to locate.

Sad

Thanks Dear Harvey Not a very big problem I hope You are in good healtlh such and others here. Did You watch Animal planet about the unknown by these days sea marmeid? I am very impressed.
For the monitor not a big problem I will reparate the old design and I hope the hologram with be back again. .
Have some new from the world of steorn invention?
I wish You all goods to You and to Your and my knowns people here .
P.S.
Harvey, see here:
http://mazeto.net/index.php/topic,191.120.html
this is one new post from M-r Valeri Iwanov.
Yes I must to say : this likeli as one endless turning arround one theme whitout ani wiev to seeing an light in tunnell but this Mister (in Bg him called "M-r Grandfather the great" again post the new unposible reasons to paj him 2000 euros for 1 "free" measurement and 500 euro for examine his system with private measurement tools as a ohmmeter e.t.c.
Harvey this person may be is not very on himself. Who in our so poor and hungry country will give these incredible cost ??????????
but He declarate : " I love Bulgaria I vill give the patent only to bulgarian.' Something as to promice a child on a man which is not saw a women in all his life.
Crazie deal.
He explane how by one trivial experiment heobserver an one spared efect end after its deep exploring he (M-r Grandpa the great) was understand the possibliting for to produce more than 10 time more energy than inside ingoing. I began to thing which this man wil be dead only with these and similar words.
I do not known what to thing. but I am seriousli mad from this his behavior. by this moment , but I send here his new posts from december 2013.With this device if it is real even can not to fly.And this mister sugest to somebody pay him these money which will be enough for arround the world cruize only for watching a 10-15 minute seans. but this is his problem not My. These are the news from Bulgaria.
in he night I sit on the bet and watch the olimpyc in Sochi Rusia on the TV this is more interrest for me these days.
Sorry again for my so bad english, but I hope You Harvey will be understand something in the mater.
With wish for a good healtlh again to You and all others friends here and outside from here

this is the text (possible not opening the site from America)
Отговор #134 -: Декември 08, 2013, 11:28:25 pm
Ново инфо от Валери

В основата на конструкцията на всички показвани генератори е комутаторът на магнитни потоци ИНКОМП, изобретен от мен през 2005/2006 година. Именно благодарение на него е възможна комутацията на магнитните потоци, породени от магнитното поле на постоянният магнит. Управлението на тези магнитни потоци се осъществява посредством промяната на магнитното съпротивление в малък участък от магнитният контур, който участък е обособен като отделен елемент със собствен магнитен поток, който насища магнитопровода в този малък участък. Нормално този участък е тороид или близка до него форма, осигуряваща затворен магнитен контур, отделен от общия. В следствие на насищането, основният магнитен поток се пренасочва към участък с по-малко магнитно съпротивление, което е и работната част. Показано е на първите три рисунки!
ЕФЕКТИВНОСТТА се определя от обема на ключовата част(тороида), както и от отношението му към обема на работната част. Това предопределя и разхода на енергия за управлението на процеса. В най-общият случай работата на генератора протича съгласно законът на Фарадей
Е = - dF/dt
При процесът на комутация особена роля е отредена и на правилото за суперпозиция на интензитета на магнитното поле
Hs = Ho +/- Hi cos(wt)
Където Ho е на постоянният магнит, а Hi cos(wt) променливото, породено от управляващият импулс. По този начин магнитопроводът на ключовият тороид е перманентно в наситено състояние, както е показано на последната графика.

В клипа премери КОП над 10

http://www.star07.in/mazeto/generator.mp4 десен бутон на линка - запази като (save as...)

ИДЕЯТА
Всъщност, първоначалната ми работа нямаше нищо общо с генератор на електрическа енергия. Генераторът на електрическа енергия се появи, като нещо странично, дори случайно. Така наречената сега от мен "работна бобина" бе поставена, за да мога да измервам, чрез нейната индуктивност, степента на комутация на магнитният поток от постоянен магнит. Нищо повече! В един момент се оказа, че от това нещо става генератор!
Комутаторът на магнитен поток от постоянен магнит, ИНКОМП, сам по себе си не е генератор, както мнозина си мислят. Той си е един комутатор и нищо повече. За да се превърне в елемент от генератор, при това достатъчно ефективен, е необходимо да се свършат още доста неща. Неговата основна задача е да създаде достатъчно мощно магнитно поле, при това магнитно поле от постоянен магнит. Използването на голям брой подобни комутатори позволява в един сравнително малък обем да се създаде доста мощен магнитен поток, при това с доста малък разход на енергия, в сравнение с електромагнита. Все пак, нека не забравяме, че ние управляваме един "безплатен" магнитен поток - този от магнитното поле на постоянният магнит!"
http://www.inkomp-delta.com/
....Unfortunately by this moment I can to use just very smol portion of nergy may be some wats or maximum 10 wats but the devise can work nonstop and no nesesery outside energy. It is need a very hard work to increase the output power.Now i continue my work with devise. I would be agree experiments with outside people just if I sugest the load and the multimeters. Every changes by the experiments must be buyng with change the basic price e.tc. from 500 euros as begining .every shange the numbers of experiments must be buyng with minimum 5oo euros.Every outsider (nonbulgarian experiment e.t.c. from France, from Germany, from USA ..is nonposible.I will be made contract gust with bulgarian nonprivate organisations... All my actual possiblity to made and change the device was began with one small experiment who I was maded 10 years ago and who I was maded non espetialy until any try to buyld any device for nonstop energy. I must in these days to create an litle device for measuring a magnetic power from standard magnet in one electryc device in one moment in 2006 .
Slowly I was observed which the created from me measuring device can be using not only for measuring but and as an very strange power generator. By the way in the next about 10 years I very surprised myself and not only by increasing outside output as by to days I can to made 10X diference between input and output power with other words 3Ah acumulators can make 350 wats lamp to work 6 hours time...."

This is the text basicly but it is good Harvey You to try to translate the text because in the bulgarian variant it is have termins which I can not to translate with my so poor eglish language knolidges - very sory
Principle the inventor say which with big numbers of smal magnetic triggers he can to made very hard magneticc pole with which he can to drive very powerful samariym magnets... and by this method to make posible to work wery big loads as an electromotors, lamps and others
P.S. the device is not generator !!! The device is COMUTATOR of magnetic poles!!!!!! this is very important to understand. comutation of magnetic poles with minimal magnetic energy loses . Some device such as an device of ARpad Boday from Hungary- who with one 4.5 V batery made to work 80 wats lamps a very long time.Arpad is died from Cancer 20 or 30 years ago. I think whish it is have post here of Arpad's device some time befor.
And one more thing to write: The Valery is have patents for some of his devices used even in USA (see my posts may be one yearsc befor. And how I one time here was writed one man in bigest bulgarian tehnical forum in sity Plovdiv "Plovdiv tehnical Fair" was tell me:" Yes it is have an succes but M-r Ivanov not agree to declarate his device in Bulgarian ministry. Led he declarate the device and we will help him with any power with any human and scientefic method , with any moneys..."

In my brain is mish mash I do not known what to think This man Valery Ivanov write and promice but ... his promices born just new questions and...mish mash continue to stay in my brane[/img]

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Keep up the good work, Bano!

Diffident

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:35 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Thank You Diffident Thanks Overconfidiennt, Thanks to harv and all others friends here Rolling Eyes

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:11 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

rotatory converter is device which {by my supposes) with which was eksperiments Valeri Ivanov before to observed the magnetic effect using in his devise.
Example :
one phase rotatory converter have 70% eficiency
two phase- three rotatory converter 90% eficiency
m-phase rotatory converter 1.1% eficiency(!!!)
As You will see he's general dyffyculty was to increase this 1.1% to 2.0 and more percents . He says which he was made record up to 20.0

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:39 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
rotatory converter is device which {by my supposes) with which was eksperiments Valeri Ivanov before to observed the magnetic effect using in his devise.
Example :
one phase rotatory converter have 70% eficiency
two phase- three rotatory converter 90% eficiency
m-phase rotatory converter 1.1% eficiency(!!!)
As You will see he's general dyffyculty was to increase this 1.1% to 2.0 and more percents . He says which he was made record up to 20.0

I would be like very preciosly to read every from M-r Ivanov Ind be shure whic the base for his discoveries are the researches until these devices rotatory converters all his problems correspondent wit possiblitings of the se devices. Only read his writings and all You here be shure which I am on the right path!

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:58 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

overconfident wrote:
@Racho,

Welcome!

Please feel free to share any thoughts you have.

OC

Hi):
Not after very long time I will show one my invention in computer design art.The name of product is "Masquerade" the bulgarian name is "Темелко 01" which mean foundament, base, the core
The invention is similar as the product of "IO 2" company from California
I was made the invention in 2013 november and put here a short message to You Harvey and al others here.. The greatest dificultest and obstacles are a cause for my so late realizing the full possibliting of my device.I hope You may old friends will be whitneses of my success this or nexi months (august or september.The preparing of the show is delicate because I mus work with radioactive productions.
Please wish me a succes. Thanks in advance for atention and pations
Your old friend Racho from Bulgaria.

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:14 am PostPost subject: Best Regards
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Racho,

I hope you will have success.

Unfortunately, I believe Overconfident is no longer living. I hope I am wrong, but I have not had any response from his corner and word from Tinsel Koala (Alsetalokin) alluded to that as well.

Best Regards,

Harvey

Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:43 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Harvey.
Thanks to answer
Sorri for Overconfidient and Tinsel Koala.
Yes when I finish the work You will see unical device for komputer art design

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 pm PostPost subject: Re: Hi Glancer, I am new I am from Bulgaria regards to Omnib
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

OC MPMMbg wrote:
Yes Smile)) Finaly I am here:))) I am free I am in the group which with so dificulties I finded and registered.
I hard wery wery hard saw all from Alsetolackin,John Depew, Finsrud, Harrys Stewart, Ohsako, in about three years .In Internet.
Greath thanks to group about all in future.
I understand - the replikate OC MPMM is hardenest and difficulties things But I hope and will be seeing alll absoluthely all new about OC MPMM I am one from hardenest beliewer of OC MPMM I know that this devise is working and I thanks to this moment when I opened You Tube and saw OC MPMM.Greath works is this .This is some piece from future of energetix
We Bulgarian hawe too one great Inwentor his name is Mr Sawa Kanew
He maked inertial engine From wood !!! Unfortunately Mr Kanew is dead from 3 years. He is from sity Plovdiv....His devise now nobody know where is....
Nothing, Mr Kanew I would be change with OC MPMM
Yes I wery hard want to replicate thisand I Hawe some ideask how to but I hawe a another dream to help some another people toreplicate OC MPMM because I undestand that for me alone replicating OC MPMM is may be unposibble because this is kompleks devise and his work need from understanding a big information
I wish all You Gentlemens to replicate more to one OC MPMM
And I will be glad to help with some about this big target replicate OC MPMM
EScuse me about my so bed english language
Best regards:
Your Racho from Bulgaria

Some new from Rusia
http://putc.org/energoinversiya-dve-prichiny-zapreta/
Prof. Pavel Kondratiev Ochtepkov (1908- 1992)and Viacheslav Zaboronskiy-efekt of energiinversion

P.S I am not forget of my promise about my midair machine to explaining here - have some financial problems but I shall demonstrate here effects "lamp in the nothing", "invisibliti" and "the fish in the air"
Best regard Harvey
Racho from Bulgaria

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic