Al's experiment is real

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3   Page 3 of 3

Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Diffident,

The magnet on the rotor is in opposition on the down swing and in attraction on the upswing.

So, if the stationary magnet is N facing up, then the rotor magnet is N facing down (at 90) prior to being dropped.

Another way of saying this:
The leading pole of the rotor magnet has the same polarity of the up-facing pole of the stationary magnet.

This arrangement causes the forces involved to store energy in the magnetic field that otherwise would not be placed in that domain and that energy is extractable due to the asymmetry involved. There is a reduction in momentum and thus Kinetic Energy as the magnetic fields compress just prior to passing BDC. Therefore, the Potential Energy provided by the standard equation for Mass and Height in a gravitational sense as noted at the onset of the test, represents the total input energy to the system. This is converted to Kinetic Energy (momentum) and Potential Energy stored in the magnetic field as noted above, as well as minor heat due to friction and drag etc.

There is an instant where the coercion of the stationary field upon the rotor magnet passes from opposition to attraction and some domain confusion occurs within the rotor magnet as the opposing fields reorient themselves to combine. During this extremely small window of activity the fields shear and the repulsion dominates the event with minimal opposition providing a small burst of acceleration out of the BDC region. This energy imbalance leads to a necessary COE action wherein it becomes stored as increased gravitational potential energy - i.e. the rotor magnet gains altitude.

In order to repeatedly extract energy from the system, the rotor magnet must be turned 180 so that the leading pole is always in opposition to the stator up-facing pole.

It may be possible to close the loop for a unidirectional operation by using a 3D elliptical path for the rotor magnet where an apparatus allows it to remain in the same horizontal plane to be returned back to the starting point, but it also remains in the same magnitude of stator flux along the return path. For example, if at the new destination height the stator field is measured at 7982 Gauss, then a path would be mapped out in the level horizontal plane where every point on that path equals 7982 Gauss back to the starting point. However, in this scenario, energy must still be expended to move the rotor magnet mass back to staring location (most likely through and increased path length) and it would still need to be rotated the 180. Therefore, I favor an oscillatory mechanism where only the rotor magnet need be rotated and allowed to swing back to the starting point for a simple single rotor mechanism.

Now, imagine however we have a dual rotor system where we could transfer the rotor magnet from one to the other without rotating the magnet. In this case, each stator magnet would have a different upward facing pole. But the distance between would need to be sufficient to prevent excessive interaction while not drastically increasing the energy required to transfer the rotor magnet from one rotor to the other. If this were to function, then the rotation of each rotor would be unidirectional. It is likely however, that this approach would require greater energy to do the transfer than would be required to rotate the magnet 180 in the oscillatory model.

I also did some thought experiments for a horizontal unit that used magnetic fields to replace the gravitational field, thus offering a dual field arrangement for the stators. The underlying principle here was that if the egress offered more positive torque than the ingress negative torque, then a unidirectional system could be had. But such a system may require a hyperboloid belt rather than a fixed rotor to accomplish the required field navigation. This needs a lot more work. Neutral

Cool

p.s. A four rotor system may be possible (where all four horizontal axles feed a common differential gear box) and the magnet is handed off to each where the rotors meet. In this case the rotor magnet would not need to be rotated, the diameter of the rotors would provide the field separations and the hand off distance could be minimized. Rather than extra gravitational height being obtained, the extra energy is transferred to the gear box (which could use magnetic gearing to reduce friction btw). It should be noted though, that the rotors all stop together for the hand off. So while the rotation is unidirectional, the action is a surge action.

Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:27 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
Harvey wrote:
Hi Diff,

Racho's link was in another language and I didn't take the time to interpret it - does anyone know what he's on about there?

Cool

here is the work of the group:
http://mazeto.net/index.php/topic,4396.msg36103/topicseen.html#msg36103
If it is there some new and good I will tranlsate it for fizzx.org forum

and here: http://mazeto.net/index.php/topic,6307.msg36219/topicseen.html#msg36219

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:36 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Bano,

You wrote:
If it is there some new and good I will tranlsate it for fizzx.org forum

That would be great. Thanks!

diffident

Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Harvey,

That's great! I have computer access at work but not at home, so I just printed your post so I can take it home and go over it at my leisure.

I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

diffident

Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="diffident"]Hello
Yes I promise if I find some interest in sphere of stationar magnetic engines to translate major tgheory and experiments in this tyme not global results

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:59 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="bano"]
diffident wrote:
Hello
Yes I promise if I find some interest in sphere of stationar magnetic engines to translate major tgheory and experiments in this tyme not global results

http://samlib.ru/l/lemeshko_a_w/afa.shtml
french patent oin russian language

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:43 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

[quote="bano"][quote="bano"][quote="diffident"]Hello
Happy Christmas and New 2012 year my so far friends from fizzx.org
Your Bano

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic