Magluvins oven. Whats cookin?

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17   Page 17 of 17

Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey Madprof
I would look into ferrite cores. Actually, you can make your own with some thin epoxy and ferrite powder and some other materials that may better suit your needs.
If you search Ferrite Core , you will find there are many manufacturers and distributors. They come pre made in just about any config and you can join parts to make a whole circuit, but best to have a very smooth surface contact area.

Like my Orbonbon in the link above, I am using ferrite beads and toroid transformer cores to create a path for the magnets field to take. But the inner core is wrapped in a toroidal winding over top of the pickup or charge coil, and when I apply power to the toroid, that bead becomes invisible to the magnets and the path from N to S finds that the outer core becomes the shortest path or easy path back to the other pole. Then when we de energize the toroid, the inner bead again becomes attractive to the magnet again and the flux jumps back to the inner bead.
What this does is, changes the path of the flux from the inside of my pickup coil to the outside and back again using an oscillator, and produces an AC current in the pickup. So its a solid state generator of sorts. According to Steorn, the invisibility act comes cheap, and using that to create a changing flux path like a generator, depending on efficiency of the generator section, I should be able to get more out.

I just redesigned my adjustable pulse generator to start finding good resonant freq to work with.
Also I am putting tuning capacitors on the pickup coil and getting it to resonate at higher than the working freq and I am collecting those pulses in between on/off from the input, and man does it help. A lot. =]

I am looking into making some of my own cores for this project. I need to shorten the path from the mags pole to the cores. By keeping the outer core a bit further away from the magnet than the primary core, the magnet will choose the shortest path to get to its other pole. The space can be a small gap and the primary core can actually be in contact with the mags surface, due to it can do a disappearing act and pass the flux to the secondary core.
It is a realy satisfying project and from the get go it worked according to my thoughts and plan, at least the HOW of it and I am making advances in more output and less input every day, and this is very good because I have not come to a leveling off to any sort of limit yet.
Orbonbon. lol I decided to name it as an offshoot to Orbo like Al did with Orbette. Just to avoid any problems. But from what I see out there, they didnt invent the invisibility act, its been around for a while, but they never taught us that in school or electronics classes. ;] So that tells me its something good. You just really have to dig to find this info. If they did teach us this, it would be a different world.

Good to see you back and well. =]

Mags

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:01 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

MADPROF wrote:
Hi All

I've been designing a magnetic flux relay which pulls extra flux into each leg of the circuit as it travels to the edge of the rotor. Now at the prototyping stage and have a couple of questions if I may.

What is the best material to use for flux capture, laminated steel or Iron ?
And can I join sections, or must it be continual circuit ?

Thanks in advance.

Madprof! So very good to hear from you. Did I ever thank you for all the magnificent work you did on the WhiPMag II's ? Many thanks for that!

Laminates are useful where eddy currents are expected to occur. The reason for this is that those currents move in circles and have a very definite radius relative to the source. By laminating the core we get the positive effect for induction without the negative effect of electrical current flow. Naturally the gaps in the laminate need to be oriented properly to ensure that current doesn't move around in the laminate plane.

The higher the permeability of a substance the better the flux path. But there are density factors. In other words, you can only path so much flux into a certain space. Materials such as HY-Mu-80 are really good at providing a path. The do not have to be a single piece, but there is some difference in the flux shape as it passes through different materials, like from iron to air to iron for instance. The advantage of the gaps is that they prevent electrical current from flowing. You don't want eddies to occur because they induce a counter field of there own.

I hope that's not as clear as mud. Just search for high permeability materials and you will have a good path for flux.

I'm very interested in the progress of your prototype =)

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey Harvey
Im not going to crash wits with ya on that.

But lets take the average Joe. Most people perceive magnets as they have attraction, repulsion, both of which change in strength with distance, and there are usually 2 poles.

I understand what you are saying with curve differences in materials. But I am way early in this to even contemplate those things till I get my junk to function good, and its got my full attention thus far.

The way it works in general, Joe should be able to understand the basic function. For example, when I say "invisible", that is a Joe description that is "apparently" accurate
according to Joe experience. Invisibility? I think there is more going on in the toroid coil than just making the core less attractive to the magnets. I say less attractive because the effect is not pure "Joe invisibility".

Here is a tidbit that shows other uses. When I wrap a core with the pickup inside the toroid, I get the results I dreamed of in function. When I wind the pickup out side the toroid, the results are disappointing. I had not thought about how the toroid could affect the pickup with some similar function that it has with invisibility on a magnetic core. So my first was a pickup inside the toroid not thinking anything of it.
Bam worked as expected in function. But, I thought after that what if the toroid is applying a negative thing to the pickup. What if the toroid when powered affected how the pickup received flux jumping as compared to when there is no power to the toroid. Soo I wound an outside pickup coil to try and it wasnt good, not like the first. And I wound another with different size wire and no. of turns, nada.
Wrapping small toroids are a pain. Regular coils are a walk in the park for me.

I just wound a new bead last night with fewer turns and thicker wire, with the pickup inside the toroid and she works very well. So it is easily replicable, and no. of turns and wire size is not critical to get a running setup to work with.

So my next coil is to just wrap an air core regular coil and wrap that with a toroid winding. Now the isnt much to get from that by pulsing the toroid, but what happens if you put a couple magnets in the mix? Lets say we have an optimum field on our coil from the magnets, then we pulse the toroid, I think the pickup is going to change state of some sort. If the toroid has that much affect on the cores, it just may have some to jumble up that pickup enough to generate output from those changes.
Not to venture that it would be much, but it is a cheap and easy thing to try.
Have you seen Ozzies iron wire wrapped in fine copper? That guy is good.

Im learning a lot with this stuff and it will translate to better understanding on ideas of pmm's also

Mags

Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:46 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi Magluvin,
I see we crossed posts - ( I take too long on these things with distractions) So I didn't see your post before I submitted.

Your doing some good work there. The coil surrounding a toroid produces multiple effects. Most persons ignore the secondary effects and just focus on the primary effect of containing the field inside the core. In reality however, this is only part of the story. Like any solenoid the center has a higher concentration of flux and that is what is usually used for electromagnets, relays, motors and all that rut. But the outside also has a field, at much lower density and opposite direction. In reality, they are all coaxial - a strong dense field inside and a weaker loose field outside. The toroid has the same feature. In a properly designed toroid, the core can be completely hidden or occluded from exterior fields. However, it must be remembered that the external field can still interact with its environment - especially if it is changing.

Cheers,

Harvey

Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

@MADPROF, Magluvin,

Regarding core materials, there are several considerations:

Permeability: This is the material's affinity for a magnetic field, the ease with which the material can become saturated. The higher the permeability, the greater the attraction and the denser the field will be inside the core, up to the saturation point (Bsat).

Saturation (Bsat): This is the maximum amount of induced magnetization the material can aquire and reflects how magnetized the material can become. It actually becomes a magnet while in the presence of an external field.

Remanence: How much of the magnetization is retained when the external field is removed. Remanence is undesirable when an AC current is used as it will require extra work to reverse the magnetization and will incur additional losses. HOWEVER, remanence can actually benefit a circuit using DC pulses as the following pulses will not have to induce magnetism up to the remanent point, only the portion required to increase saturation beyond remanence, there is a magnetic bias.

Coercivity: How hard it is to change the material's magnetization. Usually this is expressed as "Hc", the external field required to return a magnetized material from its remanent state to zero magnetization. This should be a very low value for any electomagnetic device with rapidly changing fields.

Conductivity: How well the material conducts electricity. The more conductive the material is, the greater the losses to eddy currents will be. This is more of an issue at higher speeds. There is very little eddy current loss under 1,000 Hz, increasing greatly at higher frequencies.

Magnetic Viscosity: The time delay for the material to fully respond to an externally applied field. In most electromagnetic applications, only the instantaneous response is considered and viscous materials are considered to be lossy. The Steorn effect seems to treat this a bit differently, attempting to leverage a gain from this property.

Summary:

High permeability allows greater attraction and focus of the field
High Bsat allows the material to have a higher level of induced magnetization
High remanence can reduce DC or increase AC electrical overhead
Low coercivity allows the magnetization to change more easily

Magnetic viscosity seems to play a part in Steorn's time variant effects. I'm not really sure what it is yet, but have some weird images flitting around in my head.

FWIW I don't see any gains from anything Steorn has presented so far, only minimization of losses. Maybe that will change with today's demo.

If you want me to elaborate further on any of the above, just ask. I have already discussed much of this on the moletrap forum, look for "OC's Garden Path" thread.

Hope this helps.

OC

Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm PostPost subject:
MADPROF
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin, Harvey & OC

Thanks for your input, I need to read up on these points you have raised, I knew it wouldn't be easy but am convinced where there is the will the answer is not far behind.

I have a rough design in my head that should work if we can optimize all the down sides.

Let me try to explain Laughing

CORE:
This will be in the centre of the rotor, and about 4" in diameter. It will be static with the rotor revolving around it.
It will have 24 pulse magnets around its diameter set on two different levels, one for turning on the rotor edge poles and one to switch them off. The two separate rings will allow tuning for the timing between the two.

ROTOR:
This will have pick ups mounted in the rotor which correspond with the core magnets.
The pulse from the core is transferred to the pick ups which then travels though 3 flux reservoirs gaining more flux as it travels the shortest path to the rotors edge. There will be 3 large pole pieces at the rotors edge, consisting of both N & S poles with a cross selection of may be 40mm x 40mm and one hell of a pull from about 5mm.

STATORS:
These will mount to the base and will give the rotor something to pull against. (Steel)

Rough outlay of how it works.

8 pulse magnets in the core will operate 1 of the 3 legs in the rotor. Now this is where the fun starts, some will shut gates between reservoirs while some will cause the flux to flow between them, as it does so it causes more flux to flow until it reaches the rotor poles by which time you have big N&S poles which you can switch on and off at will. Cool

Now when the rotor reaches the next core magnets there is a reversal, but rather than flux returning to the core in the centre it just flows back into the reservoirs. When no core magnets align with the rotor there will be some magnetic force on the rotor poles, this means we can energise the system then let it relax (dwell) then switch it off. I see this dwell setting up a wave in the reservoirs before reversing the flow this could work to our advantage.

Hope I've not bored the pants off you, with help I can build this.

Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:59 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I have to think on it a bit.

The storing of flux in the reservoirs has me thinking - hard to imagine that right now.

Give me a day or two.

Do you have any sketches on it yet?

Cool

Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
Hey OC

Thats ineresting what you say about the large rotor. Just made me think, have you tried using just 4 rotor mags in the whipmag II? The bubbles would be much larger as being on a larger rotor. Just a thought. There might be more room and a lil looser in the bubbles for more action to take place. It's a pain in the but to take out robo rotor diametric disc mags, I have to use mag film to get them back in as precisely as possible. Marker rubs of easily.

Magluvin

Hey Magluvin Hi
I am thanks for this:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8731.msg233576#msg233576

And very am glad which find some similar to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLd_py1xTO8
which is explained here:
http://mazeto.net/index.php/topic,191.0.html?PHPSESSID=2o3a7vq61t3knv0dfs55439cn1

Sorry itis in bulgarian but Idea is which magnets are as an bores/pipes
and space magnetic power is concentrate in them . These days I was thinkig What if it is not exist an earth magnetic pole? and in space far far from any magnetic pole in one closed system where is inposible to be magnetic flux , is it posible to have permanent magnet there?

P.S. Between some entusiast are say which with normal transformer steel lamels the devices as explained from You go better.?!

P.S.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/21370931/The-Secret-of-Tesla%E2%80%99s-Radiant-Energy-and-Over-Unity-Power-Explained

PINK FLOYD FOREVER
: from Bulgaria

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:00 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Here is a link to UO on my magnet motor idea.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9103.msg239046#msg239046

Mags

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:23 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:

Mags

very nice pic's
Mag, I think the secret is in the axis of the satelites(I talk about OCMPMM) there it besomes some saturation proceses (the axis are from steel) Your job is good Bravo. In OU link it is have some writing about M-r Ivanov device -InKOMP. this is one magnet flows comutator. there the saturation is absoluthely important for real work of the device.
M-r Valeri Ivanov is Bulgarian . I have some contact with him but rarely.
I have not saw his device in real , but I am hearing which by this moment his "KOP" is between 2.3 and 8.0
Mag, M-r Valeri Ivanov say: We here not have "Overuniti" in directly mean. We use the powerful unvisible magnet poles . I have some notes in my "Flikr"thread here in "Bulgarian insights"about his concept.

One famous bulgarian singer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYmC5rkqc8
His name is Vasil Naidenov Te song is about our dinamic time and how many hard must be follow the daily ritme...
"Morning I am wake up early and my first work is a warm kofee cup...hurry up... hurry up...hurry up...""

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Wow Magluvin,

You have been busy Wink

Nice stuff.

I really like the 7-8 configuration (I'm partial to the number 78 ) Mr. Green

So each rotor magnet toggles the stator as it passes - makes perfect sense to me.

Why didn't it work . . . Is there too much resistance in the mechanics?

From what I can see, only one stator gets flipped at any one time right?

With progressive pressure from the other 7 magnets, it should function - what are we missing? Does the latch have too much back pressure?

BTW - what gives with Steorn and the SS-ORBO? Did they steal your Orbonbon or what? Can they do that? Evil or Very Mad - I'm not liking the fact that they keep moving from thing to thing without fully developing the prior stuff. And it really makes them look bad in my opinion, if they are taking work from you and JL Naudine and passing it off as there own.

At any rate - good to see you working at the magnet motor - if there is anything I can do holler Cool

Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:

Mags

A lot of effort and nice work, especially considering the tools you used. Wish I could do that.

I'm glad to see something take shape that makes use of some of the WhipMag concepts. And It's also nice to see it released into the public domain. Good on ya, Mags!

Now for some critique. Don't take it too hard.

1) The biggest problem I see is the transfer of energy for latching. Energy is removed from the rotor and transferred to the stator for each latching operation. Latest WhipMag design (with tinies) does it the opposite way, transferring energy from stator to rotor.

2) You should probably use nonmagnetic bearings.

3) The 9x10 design is too cramped. The fields interfere with each other. I think you'd be better off at this scale with something like a 3x4 or 5x4 arrangement.

If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to mention it.

Keep up the good work!

OC

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well its a funny story and sad for the moment Harvey. The test setup in the third vid is of the 7/8 nature, and I liked it too. But the completed version I got stupid and went 9/10 not considering the shortening of space for switching. So when the rotor switching rod contacts a stator, it is still finishing the last switch. It can be corrected by making a new base, or just re-drill for 7 stator positions, new rod rings, and new rotor drilled for 8 instead of 10 mags.
And the latches only hold the stator mag in place for the first half of the cycle after the switch being that the stator and rotor mag are in repulsion at the time, but during the second half of the cycle, the stator and the rotor mag that is approaching, the latch is eased off and the latch release becomes easy with just the tumbler spring to contend with, which is very little drag.

Oc, Im with you on the less that 9/10. It killed me to see this happen. At the time I was in a fog of excitement., delusional of sorts. I even made a larger setup of the 9/10 version that had problems with the larger mags not being equally magnetized. 170 bucks in mags

There are things that need to be worked out. I still love the concept, but I was burned out on it so I went on to some other things to get my mind back in order.

The bearings being magnetic, as far as I can see, only weakened the stator fields a bit by shunting, but in the 7/8 without the latches and stator mags, the bearings had an even attract drag on the rotor. And they were better than plastic to pivot on. =]

Mags

Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:05 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

And on the SSorbo, I was just a bit funked that J Naudin posed as if he invented the thing after me, like it was never done before, when actually I was viding a monthe earlier than he posted time of conception. Steorn is just doing the same thing. In reality it was some guys at OU that started the SSOrbo thread but they never did anything but talk design till I baked the Orbonbon. Of which is just a version of Meg or other magnet embedded transformers of the past.
My version does have a difference, as it forced the magnetic field to change places, inside and outside the pickup coil thus producing true smooth AC on the output.
Mags

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
And on the SSorbo,
Mags

May be it is time to began to patented Maglivun....
If You patent "On time" You will decrease problems.
Another try is to stop writing here and on all others places.- selfinsulating Shocked Maj be this will be more big problem I Do not known... Embarassed

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well Bano getting a pat. on something like these is like putting a bobcat in a cage of wolves. There is only protection in numbers. now 1000 bobcats with 100 wolves might be a good fight. =]

Mags

Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Magluvin,

I just reviewed your Part 3 MMM. Is there a site wherein you have more detailed info? I'd like to better understand your device.

Thanks,

Diffident

Thu May 13, 2010 1:48 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hey Diff
Its at OU.com
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9103.0

By watching all the vids and the thread you should get a fair understanding. =]

Mags

Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Mags.

Making any progress?

Diff

Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Diff

I havnt been working on it much for a while. Physically anyway. I have been working mentally and in the pc to find a proper balance with the mags. I am leaning toward bar mags on the rotor and smaller mags for the stators. I had initially thought that point source disk mags would be most beneficial, but I am seeing it differently now.

If I use bar mags on the rotor, where there is less space between the rotor mags, the stators that are in between rotor mags will have more affect on rotation rather than being further away from the disk rotor mags when between them.

I have to build a new test rig to see if Im right. At Ou I explain another problem that I had with the disc mags that I had purchased where the field dispersion was uneven.

Mags

Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
Diff

Mags

Mags< what You think about this kind to manipulate the whip mag?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24993218@N07/4636149081/

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Tue May 25, 2010 1:57 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Its a possibility Bano. But first we really need to know the real function if a working Whip in order to correct non working whips with minimal electronics and hopefully no battery, or OC, well, Oc Dont like Batteries. =]
But now that you bring it up, the thought of a reed switch and some passive coils could give some timed drag on stators, reed on/drag reed off/nada drag. And some very fine coils, like in a 12v bosch relay, are pre wound and it doesnt take much effort to get to the bare coil and air core. Hmm, this is interesting. Just use the reed to short the coil when needed. And you can collect over 250v from the coil when the reed opens.

Another thing that might be interesting is maybe no need for GW stators, if the agw was the driver.

There is a lot to think about on this.

But yes, you can add control features to a whipmag using coils and reed switches, with or without batteries.

Mags

Tue May 25, 2010 3:34 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:

well, Oc Dont like Batteries. =]

Got that right!

At one time, I discussed with Al using a solenoid-type coil to do electromagnetic latching, just for experimental purposes, to help determine best timing, etc.

Passive coils could also be used, the BEMF to slow or pause stator rotation. Similar to MKJDs only more potent, using the rotating stator field to energize the coils.

WhipMag is out there in the Public Domain. It belongs to all of us. What I like is not really important. I gots my ideas, you gots yours. I just had a weird, abstract dream and tried to interpret it the best I could.

OC

Tue May 25, 2010 6:02 am PostPost subject: INKOMP and Relevant devices are they userabl? How they work
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Magluvin wrote:
Its a possibility Bano. But first we really need to know the real function if a working Whip in order to correct non working whips with minimal electronics and hopefully no battery, or OC, well, Oc Dont like Batteries. =]
But now that you bring it up, the thought of a reed switch and some passive coils could give some timed drag on stators, reed on/drag reed off/nada drag. And some very fine coils, like in a 12v bosch relay, are pre wound and it doesnt take much effort to get to the bare coil and air core. Hmm, this is interesting. Just use the reed to short the coil when needed. And you can collect over 250v from the coil when the reed opens.

Another thing that might be interesting is maybe no need for GW stators, if the agw was the driver.

But yes, you can add control features to a whipmag using coils and reed switches, with or without batteries.

Mags

Mags, by this kind ( as in my pictures) of the manipulation the comutation
one person with name Ivan Simeonov klaims which he have 4:1 energy out/energy in in his stationer device. Another iser with name "Getca klaims about 2,1/1 and another user with name Valeri Ivanow klaims about 20:1
Anoter russian user klaims about 1,3:1
these people I do not known but they sad these results.Basicly thej klaims it is important dhe comutator must be work in area with maximum saturation of magnetic pole and flows in the steel cores in example 93%-95% of the maximal posible saturation, because by this kind it is maximum decreasing the BEMF e.t.c.
I do not known these peoples maj be this is only some as "An big bulgarian affaire" I do not known... The relativistic phisic klaims this is not posible Personaly I though about locall fenomenaes ...Here are the pictures of one from these devices:
http://mazeto.net/index.php?topic=685.15
http://mazeto.net/index.php?topic=191.0

To OC: I full agree Your position Cool Cool Cool And I by this position think and work

INKOMP and Relevant devices are they userabl? How they work :
Hungarian inventor:
http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Boday/tiltott_talalmanyok_cutted.avi
translated speach:

The person in that video was rpd Boday, a Hungarian inventor / replicator of a MEG. Unfortunately, he died of cancer and the setup he showed in the video was not found by his friends (i.e. Gyrgy Egely for instance).
Boday, however, tried to build a bigger setup, based on his experiments but he could not finish it due to his illness. His friends tried to continue building his bigger setup after his death but unfortunately, I have no any further news on that, probably it was unsuccessful.
The report's text is here:
Boday: The phenomena is exceptionally interesting. Input voltage is zero now and here these electric bulbs are lit.
Reporter: At first you switched something and a number 107 could be seen?
B: yes, there is a given voltage to start with, then the setup gets excited and the input voltage can be switched off, for instance you see I unplug the connection and the bulbs continue lighting. So this is a completely new phenomena which now I would not like to talk about.
R: But I would have one more question: In your setup there are still two 4.5V dry batteries?
B: The two 4.5V dry batteries feed the control electronics only. If you consider there are 8 light bulbs of 10W power each, altogether they are 80W, and you cannot take out 80W power from two 4.5V dry batteries. I could show you the current coming out from these batteries, it is about 30mA the control circuit consumes.
R: Basically, you change the Law of Energy Conversation with this setup by showing you gain energy from nothing?
B: Well, not from nothing but from permanent magnets: their magnetostatic energy is converted into magnetodynamic energy. This is all I wished to tell you because this setup needs further experiments and developments to get an extremely well useable and useful device for everybody.
Then the reporter ask a question from another person, not from the above MEG setup: Everybody is called in to show his device to see whether it works?

expalining the causes:
p.s.: never changing the law of conservation: using (getting/giving) temporary Gibbs-Theorem
credit/debit units
also important : Meissner-Ochsenfeld-Effekt
Coloumb-Law
Ampre-Law
Curie-Temperature

As it seems very very dificult device... May be unfortunately imposible for replication from users as me:(((

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Last edited by bano on Tue May 25, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
Magluvin wrote:

Mags

one person with name Ivan Simeonov klaims which he have 4:1 energy out/energy in in his stationer device. Another iser with name "Getca klaims about 2,1/1 and another user with name Valeri Ivanow klaims about 20:1
these people I do not known but they sad these results.Basicly thej klaims it is important dhe comutator must be work in area with maximum saturation of magnetic pole and flows in the steel cores in example 93%-95% of the maximal posible saturation, because by this kind it is maximum decreasing the BEMF e.t.c.
I do not known these peoples maj be this is only some as "An big bulgarian affaire" I do not known... The relativistic phisic klaims this is not posible Personaly I though about locall fenomenaes ...Here are the pictures of one from these devices:

To OC: I full agree Your position Cool Cool Cool And I by this position think and work

P.S.
Please visit this site here it is have strong important links user "nali" have some for us some very very fun:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4300.105

These wid's belowe:are inetersts but You Mags must read and Nali's coments in link up
I can not made any device(Not I am not lazie I have some prob;lems right now

http://www.ipexl.com/patents/en/CA/Boday_Arpad/Boday_Arpad/Boday_Arpad/CAzzUCzz2172240.html?cr=0&l=en&q=boday+arpad&x=29&y=24&sort=2#pdf Hungarian patent
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit001.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit002.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/ClampCore.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/DCmagnetTransformer.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit003.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/DCtransformer.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrbaCJo3Qw&NR=1
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/CoreTests.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/CoilTest.wmv

P.S. P.S"Systems as "INKOMP " use the saturation to increase the magnetic resistence of materia(silicon steel) and very easie to repalce the pole of the permanent magnet and by this method to receive an exist power." this is Coment of Altium in one another forum. With another words systems as "INKOMP" use a bit of energy of the permanent magnet.And thej have not "COP" They have "self eating systems" may be as Alsetolackin's device If You remember he sad "Yes I agree the Bano's words which OC MPMM is seems self eating system"

Another link:http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4300.msg134670#msg134670

http://www.mediafire.com/?01jmhtwy22x

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

bano wrote:
bano wrote:
Magluvin wrote:
Mags

P.S.
Please visit this site here it is have strong important links user "nali" have some for us some very very fun:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4300.105

These wid's belowe:are inetersts but You Mags must read and Nali's coments in link up
I can not made any device(Not I am not lazie I have some prob;lems right now

http://www.ipexl.com/patents/en/CA/Boday_Arpad/Boday_Arpad/Boday_Arpad/CAzzUCzz2172240.html?cr=0&l=en&q=boday+arpad&x=29&y=24&sort=2#pdf Hungarian patent
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit001.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit002.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/ClampCore.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/DCmagnetTransformer.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/Circuit003.jpg
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/DCtransformer.wmv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrbaCJo3Qw&NR=1
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/CoreTests.wmv
http://home.planet.nl/~sintt000/CoilTest.wmv

P.S. P.S"Systems as "INKOMP " use the saturation to increase the magnetic resistence of materia(silicon steel) and very easie to repalce the pole of the permanent magnet and by this method to receive an exist power." this is Coment of Altium in one another forum. With another words systems as "INKOMP" use a bit of energy of the permanent magnet.And thej have not "COP" They have "self eating systems" may be as Alsetolackin's device If You remember he sad "Yes I agree the Bano's words which OC MPMM is seems self eating system"

Another link:http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4300.msg134670#msg134670

http://www.mediafire.com/?01jmhtwy22x

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 pm PostPost subject:
diffident
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Magluvin,

Just what IS cooking with you?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 am PostPost subject:
bano
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

To Maglivun an asking

Magluvin, Please i forget the link of one Your best vids wit experiments with diferent cores and diferent windings very inrterests videoclip I forget it but I want to vatch again. .
You puted it in help of one another forumer's here may be Axel may be other The vids was long nad with many examples with transformer cores standard and O types very veri interest video. cores and magnets please help me to find it

PINK FLOYD FOREVER

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic