Blast from the Past -- Sept 1st, 2006

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | Saved Posts (Steorn)    Page 1 of 1

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:28 am PostPost subject: Blast from the Past -- Sept 1st, 2006
drichardson
Site Admin

I stumbled across this random bit of noise from the old form and thought some of you might be interested. It's got a bunch of the old players, Gaby, Eman8, and the infamous pennies_everywhere.

Ah, nostalgia...

Enjoy!

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:29 am PostPost subject:
drichardson
Site Admin

Energy Issues: Magnetic Power Inc.

301 to 350 of 1054

301 MediaMagnet Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

@Overtone

I'm not sure you have your facts straight. "VCs rarely invest in materials development." I have worked for two start-ups and both have got VC money for development, knowing it would be years before the product would go to market.

302 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Mark, the gig is up. Stop deceiving people out of their hard earned family savings. Don't you have a conscience? You know it doesn't work. The lawsuits will catch up with you sooner or later. Fraud is not a nice thing.

303 Overtone Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Media Magnet

Name one investment by a VC in radically new energy technology!

gary

Nobody should invest money in a venture that they cannot afford to lose. To the surprise of skeptics like yourself, it does work. When you have a Demo Device in your hands and examine it yourself, you will discover it is very real.

Of course, Accredited investors may find that MPI, while high risk, might also produce a high reward. Not merely, as you yourself have pointed out, in monetary terms. The world picture will profoundly change.

Mark

304 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

What is the matter with you all? Have you people no morals? Don't you realize these men have a family AND a Company? How can you say what you do? Because someone on here views it this way? You people are a disgrace to everyone who has struggled with blood sweat and tears to strive for a better day for us all. Don't you see what they are trying to do for us all? Yes I understand that these people have little to physically show you twits. Everything in the World is not a horse and pony show. It's not all a joke. Start showing some respect for these people for you will only have to live with your own ignorance when you are sadly proven wrong.

305 lazy8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

WELL ALRIGHT!!!

MIKE102668 : YOU ARE THE MAN!

306 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Mark, if you are going to allege slander by me, show the lie. Show how the statement of fact is defamatory, made knowingly wrong or in reckless disregard of the truth and with malice. You can't do it anymore than you can produce overunity with your BS transformers. Vector math still holds, Lenz's Law as you admit still holds. Therefore by your own admission your machine as described in your patent does not work. That makes you and your claims both frauds. Welcome to the real world Mark. Do you think more than just a couple of your investors are angry at being taken? I am not one, but that is the word that has been coming to me. You should be thinking criminal defence Mark.

Your litany of self contradictions is simultaneously hilarious and sad. You claim nonsense like it is the mechanical motion of a generator that creates a "braking action" against the motive energy source. You claim that your "solid state" device ( a transformer ) gets around this. Transformers do no such thing. You claim that somehow the changing magnetic field in your gizmo merely "brushes" the wires, thereby inducing a voltage without inducing a current and resulting magnetic field that opposes the db/dt. That is all utter and total rubbish. But just to make it more fun, you then proceed to claim that you are building mechanical generators. Er, Mark what happened to your claim that it was motion that was the problem in the first place? Did you forget? It is no wonder your company's work has been called "appalling" by respected scientists.

Virtual photons by definition have no interaction with our world. Claiming a device that taps VPF is tantamount to saying your devices taps nothing, thereby producing nothing, all the while producing something. It is quackery.

Your game like other free energy hucksters is indefinite development. You claim your device has been working since 2004. Yet this world changing gizmo has never been tested independently. That goes beyond the pale. Do you claim to be the world's most inept businessman, or do you have a different story?

307 MediaMagnet Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Overtone - Sure I'll do that just as soon as you tell me why a technology for which you claim to have working demos is so high risk?

308 chunkybarcode Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

@Overtone

I've not precisely sure what the dispute is between yourself and other people here, but you may want to take a careful look at how you word things. You don't exactly come across as honest. But , perhaps that might be the problem..............

309 gaby de wilde1 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

I'm building an organic engine that runs on meat. The cats are still in one part but I will soon find a way to remove their extra weight. On the front of the test vehicle I've put a meat-grinder, this allows me to collect fuel any place and in full motion!

Of course there still is the efficiency problem of having to feed the engine while the car is standing still. So, I've quite cleverly (if I may say so myself) developed a system of inviting sceptics to come and have a look at the thing and see that it really works.

interested anyone?

310 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Yes Gaby my Boxer/Sharpei dislikes cats very much as does his owner! Smile

I can power your device for free forever. Please email me at catsareonlygoodwhentheyarekittens.com Smile

I know an old lady down the street that might have an unlimited source of power for you.

311 lazy8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

@ GABY de wilde

HA HA HA HA HA HA - OH MAN, THAT AIN"T RIGHT

312 meta Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

@Overtone,

"meta,

As it happens, it is EarthTech that will be evaluating our work.

I just receoved an ok from Hal to mention that fact.

We agree that he and his staff are the best qualified people to do so.

Mark"

Thank you for your reply.

@Overtone
"Let me be clear about dates. We hope to have independent laboratory validation of our technology by the end of next month."

Would it be possible to provide a truncated report, perhaps stating general conclusions, inputs, outputs, environmental variables, etc...with no mention to the "squirrel in the cage" for public review when testing is completed next month??

Dr. Puthoff has many reports published on his site... a truncated report as I describe above, published there, could certainly do you no harm.. quite the reverse! Even if results are not as expected. I feel anyone that can attain testing openness in this "Kafka-esque" OU "industry" will stand shoulders above all others. Your comments?

Also, as you know Dr. Forward was at Hughs Malibu. Wondering if you ever met him or any of the other luminaries at Malibu? Such a lovely location up there, I have many fond memories of those days, getting holograms to zip through a tape transport at speeds everyone said was impossable.

313 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Mark says:
>>"Nobody should invest money in a venture that they cannot afford to lose. To the surprise of skeptics like yourself, it does work. When you have a Demo Device in your hands and examine it yourself, you will discover it is very real.

Of course, Accredited investors may find that MPI, while high risk, might also produce a high reward. Not merely, as you yourself have pointed out, in monetary terms. The world picture will profoundly change."<<

Nobody has money to throw away if it doesn't work. But you sleep better at night losing people's money they can "afford to lose"?

"Might also produce a high reward"?? Not a very confident statement from one who is SURE he will prove OU within a month.

My hands are not expert hands to examine it myself, show me a CREDIBLE report by an expert and all my money is yours. Until then, only a fool bets against the universally accepted laws of science.

314 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

We shall see who the true fool is in the end bigshot. Probably don't have a pot to piss in. Isn't it great to speculate against others.

315 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

garychicago, now don't go calling Mark on his self contradictions. You might wake a few suckers from their sleep doing that.

Have you read the 1998 Wired piece on Goldes and his room temperature superconductor scam? It was scathing. I believe I read about a year back where Goldes wrote to one of the trade journals something like "high temperature superconductors, consider it done". Sadly, the luddites controlling the world government have blocked that revolutionary development from seeing the light of day. Ah, but with just enough high risk tolerance investors, this thing that is "done" might yet see the new dawn, or not.

316 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

energyman8 show all the doubters what fools they are. Take all your savings, take all that you can borrow, get your family and friends to do like wise and hand it all over to Mark so he can change the world. If you really believe him, you have a moral obligation to do so. No sacrifice can be too great to save humanity. So what is stopping you?

317 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Your nothing but a joke Penny. You merely amuse me at this point like a silly clown at the circus. You make me cringe in your virtual presence. You still have not answered whether or not you are an alien come here to destroy all man. How bout I pay for you to go to Cali and test the device yourself. Shut your mouth if you can't back up your rhetoric. You turned us down when we offered you a free ride to proove to us that GMC was a scam. You didn't even respond. Why don't you go see it for yourself and stop being a keyboard terrorist. Ha I bet you don't like the sound of that one smarty pants!

Pennies Everywhere is a keyboard terrorist

is that copyrighted yet?

318 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

there are none so blind....

319 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

>>"We shall see who the true fool is in the end bigshot. Probably don't have a pot to piss in. Isn't it great to speculate against others. "<<

Just trying to help you out, my friend, I'm not speculating AGAINST anything but what I see as lies. I just call it as I see it.
btw, I have a pot that's doing just fine, but it's really irrelevant.

320 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Seriously, Energyman8, you think it's wise to speculate AGAINST the entire weight of the scientific community based on hope and the assertions of a few guys who want your money?

Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am PostPost subject:
drichardson
Site Admin

321 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Standing behind the established principles of accepted science is hardly speculating.

322 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

energyman8 the offer of a test at GMCC was disingenuous. I asked dilydalyny to merely get the test conditions for tests GMCC claimed they had already executed. They were never provided. To this day John Lichtenstein offers to test his ScamBuster 2005 motor against the GMCC motor. GMCC declines. Brace knows better than to let anyone competent test his scam motor lest they conclude as Gene Augustin did that the motor performs no better than conventional motors. I have preveiously posted Gene's direct statements. Would you like to see them again? Do you think that Gene is less qualified than you to accurately characterize GMCC's motor?

If you can convince Steorn to let me evaluate their device, with a good lab I will have it thoroughly debunked along with their test set up in a couple of days. Do you really want to play? Of course Steorn will have none of that. When the London Times showed up with a physicist, their laboratory suddenly became strictly off limits. There went so much for Steorn's stated desire to convince the world of science.

Let us review shall we? You invested in GMCC. GMCC does not even trade anymore. Nevermind the deals that never happened, the audit that never happened, the independent testing that never happened. I warned you prior to the revocation that it was coming. You ignored that, will never see your money back and direct your anger at me. There are only two parties responsible for your losses: GMC and you.

323 gaby de wilde1 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

You want to see my meat wagon?

324 Overtone Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

The vacuum of space is far from empty. It is now known to be chock full of energy. NASA data suggests that the total ZPE impinging on every point on our planet amounts to far more than 20 times the available solar energy at the peak of the solar day. The term Virtual Particle Flux sems appropriate to describe how it can be extracted by means of magnetics. Physicists will probably have a few years of debate before deciding if that is the best description.

The first machines by the inventor of the patent pending device were dragless generators, they overcame Lenz by extremely unusual design. The solid-state version can rotate magnetic fields far faster than any mechanical motion. Tesla patented the rotating magnetic field as a means of generating electricity back in the 1880s. Our entire civilization runs for the most part on alternating energy which emerged from his genius.

The pending patent is still incomplete, much more remains to be added. Once it issues, it will become clear how it functions.

Demonstration Devices are clearly needed to convince anyone who has learned conventional electronic and magnetic design. We do not expect argument to convince skeptics. Fotunately, the difficult problems of moving the technology toward independent laboratory validation, and then production, are gradually being overcome.

As Lee Iococca, the former CEO of Chrysler, once said: "It is impossible to put a timetable on Reseach and Development". With more capital it is possible to do many experiments in parallel. When undercapitalized everything is forced to move sequentially. This work grows out of results in the labs. Surprises are commonplace. Most are positive, and point to ways to create greater energy density and more compact designs in the future.

We can already see a path to powering laptops. A very large chip manufacturer has signed an NDA in order to monitor and perhaps support that possibility.

Scientists who have visited our labs have been few. However, without exception, they been very positive in their reaction.

We are proud to be doing this work, and confident the results will bring the world a new source of energy, as well as practical machines that employ it to generate electricity.

That it takes longer than we anticipated is typical of breakthrough science and technology. We are now moving toward validation and very adequate funding.

Stay tuned! But, be patient. Oil, coal, gas and nuclear power will not be replaced in a day. This work is a harbinger of hope for humanity.

325 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

I don't know Pennies, but he impresses me that he knows his sh*t.

I guarantee that any of these companies that can get Pennies to agree that OU is occurring, I can organize the underwriting of 1/2 a $Bil USD within 3 months from acceptance of proof.

326 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

mark, you have so much time for your inspirational rhetoric, why don't you concentrate your time on proving the thing works?

oops, cause it dont

327 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Pennies I don't want you to think I am angry at you, I just intend on proving you wrong . I am a stubborn SOB, and so are you that's why we clash. Gene is working with the Company and if you had checked this maybe you would not be so fast to spew your rhetoric. Im sure the laughingstock of science (as my British friend Dee pointed out) word means little in the "real world" so on second thought I won't waste my money on a fraud like yourself. Ouch. That was a little harsh huh? Well I believe it's the truth so it must be word! Follow the great and all mighty Penny Gruber to truth and salvation! bwahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaa ok, off to bed now, till tomorow lovie
xoxoxoxox

Your OU friend

Joe

328 Overtone Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Gary,

My job as the CEO includes precisely what I am doing. I assure you the technology works. But, I do not expect people to believe anything without the opportunity to play with a working device.

Mark

329 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Mark there you go again stating that your patent application is invalid. The application as submitted must specify the claimed invention sufficiently for one with ordinary skill in the art to reproduce it. You keep saying you have left essential detail out. That nullifies the applciation. Shall we see what the examiner has to say? Tell me the name of the assigned examiner and I will forward your statements.

As to Lenz, you cannot have it both ways. Either you assert conformance with Lenz which is a direct reflection of CoE, or like Steorn you claim invention of energy. There is no escaping that trap. Your word witching of "brushing" conductors with a changing magnetic field is so much tripe. Changing the coefficients of a vector cross product does not stop it from being a cross product.

Once again you slip into sophistry and outright lies. You claim that you have had devices working since 2004. If they work, they can be tested. However, in alternate breaths you claim that those "working prototypes" were crude and therefore somehow beyond the evaluation of third parties. That is just so much rubbish.

Ah but you do constantly hold your hat out pandering for cash. And that was your motivation for starting this thread wasn't Mark? It was the reason that sight unseen you made the audacious claims that Steorn's efforts parallel your own, even though you had never corresponded with Steorn and had no access to their ruse. It is always about the money.

If you suckered a semi mfg into signing an NDA, then why haven't they provided you with cash? Both Intel and TI have extensive venture funding arms. Even Intel was dumb enough to get duped into providing back woods ex-felon Madison Priest money. How does it feel not to be able to talk people dumb enough to fall for a VCR hidden in a TV set out of cash?

Sociopathic confidence people often speak of their lofty ambitions for the good of humankind. If you have the "adequate funding" you claim then why are you pandering here? Don't you have lab work to doamidst all the tin foil walls in your set, I mean lab?

330 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

energyman8 it is not good to contradict oneself. You wear your intense anger on your sleeve. As to Gene, he states in writing that he has had nothing to do with GMCC since November 2005. He is very unhappy with the way they have publically distorted his findings and refused to correct same.

331 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

>> Gary,

My job as the CEO includes precisely what I am doing. I assure you the technology works. But, I do not expect people to believe anything without the opportunity to play with a working device.

Mark <<

Your job includes debating non-believers on internet forums in the hopes that some rich sucker will find their way to get you their money? I don't know what mail-order business school you took classes at, but most CEO's are more efficient and effective at raising money when they are within a month of proving that they have the goods to greatly advance civilization with the holy grail of technology. If in fact you have what you claim, you are the sorriest excuse for a businessman I've ever seen.

332 meta Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

@Overtone,
"NASA data suggests that the total ZPE impinging on every point on our planet amounts to far more than 20 times the available solar energy at the peak of the solar day."

Can you provide a NASA reference for this? I believe that ZPE has never been observed. Feynman's statements about coffie cups full of ZPE and what you refer to here are not based on "data"... but theories and calculations in QM that postulate ZPE

Nature has not made herself plain on this subject yet. There is no experimental evidence that ZPE is "real"..

BTW... the Casimir effects and forces be calculated without reference to or need for ZPE...

333 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

garychicago, now don't be harsh. Mark says that he has been doing the corner organ grinder monkey routine for two years all the while sitting on the greatest invention of all time. Doing this routine for just "a few more weeks" is a great improvement over squandering two years of humanity's fragile hope.

334 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Your JOB is to prove you have what you claim, and you shouldn't be at all surprised that until you do, people accept PROVEN science over fanciful claims.

335 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

I don't want to "play with a working device", I want an expert to tell me it works.

336 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

It is my fault for bringing Mark into the picture here. Out of my curiousity I asked Sean during the live chat if he was aware of GMC(REMAT) or MPI. So that answers your question before I go to bed and you are still a liar and the devil reborn. I have to say three extra Hail Mary's tonight before I close my eyes just to get this slimy icky feeling out of my soul that appears when you are around.

337 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

energyman8 but if I am the devil, I am always around. Now, slip into that state of physical somnambulance. Sleep my little mark, sleep.

338 energyman8 Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew I was right noooooooooooooo

hehehehehehe goodnite Satan

339 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Yeah Pennies, it's a shame Mark just hasn't gotten the proper scientific attention he deserves. But after all, its only investors, scientists, engineers, hmm, all industries.. all consumers of energy... and governments that would have a keen interest in the technology... It's just a shame ... a sSCANDAL! that no one has taken him seriously so far. I guess if he can change one or two minds here his time is well spent. Too bad that only the choir is buying his sermon.

340 pennies_everywhere Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

garychicago, but fear not. Big VC money is just around the corner, sort of. Angel investors are desperately needed, except that they are not. The device works, except that it doesn't. And on it goes.

341 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

I'm sure it's not the first time you've been told, Pennies_everywhere, that you make lots of cents.

and don't forget "My job as the CEO includes precisely what I am doing", except that it wouldn't if he is 4 weeks away from dazzling the human race.

342 romantechnologies Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

stop throwing gas and the fire will burn itself out
must this be at the top of all discussions
can't we all get along untill we find out who is right
all this brilliance and yet...

343 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

romantech,

This is an interesting thread because Sean isn't speaking to us, but Mark appears the next best thing.

Let history be your guide.

344 romantechnologies Sep 1st 2006 edited
Quote:

I can't wait until I find out the secret so I can build my own.
Or wait until the next big stink.

345 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

roman, you can wait to find out whose right, I already know.

If it walks like a duck....

I believe the sun will rise in the east in the morning, I don't have to wait.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, as someone here (pennies?) said recently. The onus is on the one who makes incredible claims.

346 romantechnologies Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

I don't have the privilage of the educations you folks have but I can work wonders with my hands and mind.
So I go with what is proven in the end, and the speculation until then, is just that.

347 romantechnologies Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

any body know how to spell privilege?

348 GaryChicago Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

"So I go with what is proven in the end, and the speculation until then, is just that."

I agree. It's a shame the people who are ready to throw money at these nuts won't heed the word of reason. Well, I tried, I think I've about had enough too. Just the entertainment value keeps me going now.

349 lazy8 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

blah blah blah blah blah. blah. blahblah. blahblah......blaaaaahblahblahblah! blah.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH" - b. blahblah

blah blahski, blahgle blahgenstein blah-blah

I got a pocket full of blah with your name on it.

It's like a movie called blah-dog day. The same posts over and over like a bad dream.

there's enuf blah here to put china to sleep.

elephant talk. bicker, babble, burble, banter, blah blah blah

350 prof1 Sep 1st 2006
Quote:

Slick, smooth, effective

Penny Gruber has my admiration as a polished, well trained de-bunker. She is doing a highy skillful job of bending opinions in these threads without a scintilla of evidence to support what she says. She is prejudicing the jury by convicting person B using the guilt of person A. At first I suspected Mossad. Now I suspect Penny Gruber is a stock shorter, working on cashing in on the short end of things. Nice work if you can get it....

View previous topic
View next topic