Hetting [sic] things up

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | General Steorn Discussion    Page 1 of 1

Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:56 am PostPost subject: Hetting [sic] things up
drichardson
Site Admin

This bit of fun from The Sublime Inner Circle of the Orbo Sphere:

Hugh Deasy wrote:
Well, things are hetting up in Steorn. Something sure is going on in the Dublin HQ: we in the inner forum or OS have, as have the '300' other NDA engineers, been told some details of the release event(s) planned for the next few months. Contrary to what one bible-thumping member of the 300 has written in his blog."

"Yes, this technology is only a few weeks away from exploding on the world stage. Already hundreds of forum members know how to build this device. So the knowledge is widespread".

"I don't think it's outside my NDA to say that this distributed knowledge will play a role in the roll-out of the technology. In 2010 the replications will start to sprout up all over the place, and the slow work of convincing the sceptics will begin.

It's on HDEasy's blog at: http://hdeasy.blogspot.com/2009/12/well-things-are-hetting-up-in-steorn.html

007 has confirmed this on his blog: http://freeenergytruth.blogspot.com/

So... "a few weeks" makes those open days between trim and detective look pretty good. I just might snatch up boxing day.

Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:22 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

I would have to guess that when all the ducks are lined up things will happen very fast. Wink

View previous topic
View next topic