lostcauses corner

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20   Page 20 of 20

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:30 am PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well they let me one over there at Steorn.. Ok this should be amusing..
Lostcauses10x will be my user name over there.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:51 am PostPost subject:
overconfident
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

You're swimming with the sharks now. Hope you don't get bit. Wink

Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:16 am PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

LOL OC I have been on boards a long long time, I have a very thick skin..

Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:50 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

So playing on Steorn, I find the claims, and a good explanation form OC on the ideas of their stuff.

LOL again a loss idea. No gain but a loss, like we all are seeing with this.

So for Al,s to work, whe know that the normal positions of them idlers are a loss. We know the AGW is a loss.
So were is a gain, LOL

Well this would have to come from a shift in the normal position of them idlers, and posible even AGW. I do see a slight shift in the AGW in the vidios, ( Such could be to magnet placment, or the chaotic function of the whole thing.

When I look at the main spin vidio, there is distinct slip. It is a chaotic thing, yet will fall into a given range. Only so many positions it can achieve.

So what does all this tell me. Well for this to do as Al showed, it has to be that limited chaos that is doing it.

Proving such with out some more HSV is practically impossible. Not I do not discount the aspect of the magnetic domain game also being a part of this, Problem with this is finding magnets made of the proper material to even look at such a possibility.

It is also the why of reduced drag to RPM when in GW spinning on them idlers. there is simple no way around the why of even that.
Of course this has to happen when stopped GW vibrating. LOL a normal total loss due to the vibration.

Can I replicate it, NO. To start I will need a high speed camera. second is a set up to know what positions the things are in to each other. In other words a lot of expensive equipment I simply do not have. And a source for custom magnets which would get expensive also.

Do I belive what all did?? Some times, some times not, LOL
Today yes. If I look at all of this from a point of the gamble of position (Chaos) it makes for some idea of such working for a time.
Ahh a chaos pendulum can be difficult to replicate. One needs to have the variables of that motion, we do not have such.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:15 pm PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

So, among all the intellect present on the Steorn forum, did you find any to offer positive results?

My experience there was one of immersion in an extremely negative field of egocentric role playing and continuous worship of the scientific dogma with no indication of open mindedness or any propensity toward learning. The few that venture there that are not of the forgoing collective simply become fodder for those certain in their belief in the infallibilty of those scientists that precede them. The reality however is that all of the scientists before them have made documented mistakes. Sir Isaac Newton believed light travelled faster in water than in air, James Clerk Maxwell did not account for left handed materials in his equations and even Eienstien overlooked the implications of entangled photons. All of the greats at one point or another have made mistakes. Da Vinci even made large steel spheres thinking they would be buoyant when vacuumed out due to his error in calculating the weight of air.

It is not science that failed, it is the narrow minded approach to science that has failed. A primary example is the assumption that we evolved. This close minded approach to learning has hampered a wealth of obtainable knowledge and lead mankind into a Cul-de-Sac of darkness. A real scientist will accept all possibilites, even intelligent design and work forward with observed facts even when they go against his training and intuition. False scientists will ignore those facts and label them as artifacts or anomolies that cannot be explained yet. In some cases, entire datasets have been trashed because they were thought to have been contaminated in some way because of their diversion from known physics.

Those that call themselves learned on the steorn forum rarely offer any real assistance to those that ask for it. Almost always, the 'help' is offered in sarcastic and condescending ways that leave its recipients in a negative state of mind. Even Al's work on OC's dream was intended to be "Ok, I'll show you why your idea fails". I came to the conclusion that visiting that forum gave me feelings of sadness and pity for them. As the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water...

So that is the general atmosphere there. However, there are a few there that are not like that and it would be good if they came here and offered their talents in positive constructive ways.

I hope your experience there was better.

Cool

Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 pm PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey

I think you are right. Many believe what they hear and read and are saticfied with that. They don't have the drive to test what they believe to know from what they have learned from others.
Like athiest that preach that God does not exist, yet they have no idea.

Magluvin

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:13 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Harvey they seem to be a very disappointed group, even the true believers. A few got into talk, but most just bite. Not unusual for the situation of claims on an engineer that seems to believe they can make a true perpetual motion thing.

I can interpret the BS Steorn spouts to my ideas. I have no problem with such. I find it amusing that what they claim again is a loss, like what we see here. LOL even the new CEMF thing would show such. Of course such would have to be a slip in the frame of a device. I could say a disconnection of sorts.

The idea of Gauss change in the magnets does not really thrill me. Again a loss game.

Looks like Cragiy (Spelling) or what ever has got the gravity kinetic thing to cycle a few times, (Ktoy) I find it interesting. I like the relaxing of the string connect. LOL a slip position or as Steorn would call a disconnect..

As for Steorn it is plain that he does not realize the true situation. Not unusual for an engineer. His claims of OU well maybe, maybe not. Breaking COE, no way in hell. LOL

It is most are just plain disappointed in the mess. No fault of the posters, it is the fault of the fools of Steorn.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Interesting statements here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qF3v9LZmfQ

TinselKoala

Very Nice! I'm glad you provided "an" explanation.
I'm sure many people will actually believe it, too.
Don't worry about comments from potty mouth posters like clanbez: anybody who has posted NO videos of their own just doesn't have any credibility.
You are doing the community a great service. They didn't seem to get the point when alsetalokin tried something like this a year ago with a mechanical setup.
Keep up the good work!

Also this statment;

"I don't understand what you are on about. Alsetalokin always, ALWAYS, told everyone that his device was in no way overunity and could not possibly be a self-runner. MPMMCNPW, remember? And I think most of the people who didn't believe him about that and spent money working on it, well, they are all grown up and can make their own decisions, I'll bet.
SO why don't you just go back to designing your buoyancy motors and gravity wheels. Maybe eventually you'll find something that works. Or not."

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:57 am PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

To fake this put a driven rotor under a table. That would be how to do such.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:37 am PostPost subject:
jcmax

lostcauses wrote:
To fake this put a driven rotor under a table. That would be how to do such.

Or maybe like this:
http://jcmax.pbwiki.com/BrushlessDrive

Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Need the magnet connections to so such. The rest will then operate as shown I believe.

Fri May 22, 2009 5:01 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Well with the latest Mylow the majican game, and the line drive system. along with no one was able to replicate a self driving whipmag, One can conclude the device was externally driven.

A comment on this vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lOfeFOROK0&feature=channel_page

"
TinselKoala (18 hours ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
I think you have me confused with someone else.
I don't have any idea what you mean. Just because the OCMPMM was shown being "binned" doesn't mean it really was binned. That was clearly a hoax. Why, you could probably see the fishing line right there in the bin, if the light wasn't so bad.
You really probably shouldn't believe everything you see on the Internet. I understand that sometimes people give you the wind-up."

So I looked over the vid of the trash can. There is a string or line from the back of the table to the hex key that is viewable in this video.

Conclusion is the whip mag is and was a externally driven device. Until other information is released such should be looked at as such. There is no known way other than externally driven this items worked with the information given.
replication attempts and non validation of a self running device prove this concept.

This item I have learned more from than any other I have seen or played with. So on that I must thank every one involved. Al, OC MadProf and all the others.

It has been the item that I have had more fun with and learned form. Thanks folks.

Sat May 23, 2009 6:10 am PostPost subject:
Magluvin
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Hi LC

Its so hard to say anything about it that we can come to an ultimate conclusion for sure.
When i see strings or if Harvey produces what he thinks was done to fake it, or even better, if Al says it was so, even then which is the truth?

It is very possible that he made a big mistake putting that vid out there, and being his job title is in the field of magnetics, the continuous showing of a working motor could be threatening to him in many ways. As it would be for anyone. Even if we come to an ultimate conclusion that it can never be done, dont believe for a second that there isnt someone out there keeping an eye and open ear for claims and that they wont check them out for obvious reasons.

I continue to on through testing. I have tried many ways and configurations that have been done before and have not, of which I have shown a lesser percentage, and of that maybe too much.
My YT acct is acting funny, only on my Magluvin acct. Strange hmmm. Could it be that I said or did something that was over the edge? So I suppose that I should just go on and be care free and throw all of my findings out there for the good of mankind. I dont think it could work that way.
I have talked to some of some things that I have come up with in private, and the results have clued me in as to it is not a good idea to be open about anything. It just results in things that you wouldnt expect. Its a cynical world.

To believe or not to believe, that IS the question.

I have contributed quite a few ideas here, and now its just dying out. Its a shame
Do any of you know how long Edison persisted in his idea of creating a working light bulb? Imagine the trash that he may have been drug though by others telling him he is wasting his time. Yet he kept going, and if anyone says, who invented the light bulb, Edison did. And he didnt do it by just sitting and thinking, or repeatedly going back over history to come up with clues, he just did it, and kept on doing it, working out each problem as they came across and beat them one at a time. We may have shown persistence in this venture, but nothing like Edison.

The whip is too complex to figure as it sits as to if it could work or not. Too many separate, free moving parts, down to the last ball bearing. The fragile nature of it will make it very hard to replicate and define. I still cannot say for sure, but I have put it down.
I do think the idea can be expanded on, but I am going in another direction as of now.

We can fault Al as to what we assume, but thats all we are doing. Or we can respect what he says, and just leave it alone. Al is far from being a Mylow.

Magluvin out

Sat May 23, 2009 10:06 am PostPost subject:
Harvey
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

If the whip was motivated by a fishing line, then Alsetalokin is a master at keeping it attached throughout all those movements he made. And the audio does not show any abrupt decline in RPM as would be the case if the string were detached.

No, this device either had an onboard motor or a seriously strong off screen EM field generator. My experiments indicate that it was probably a flat wound motor similar to the D winding motor Al posted pics of elsewhere in this forum. As long as the thickness was less that the LRF clearance and the trigger was magnetically controlled, there would be no reason to turn it on or off.

My version used an actual contact method, driving the rotor from a rubber wheel attached to the shaft of the motor. This wheel touched the inside of a cupped relief in the rotor, similar to the one Al's had to clear the stator mount screws, only mine was a larger diameter as that is how I recieved it from Bob. (I used the dogbone rotor for the experiment). I connected the motor to a wall transformer power pack capable of supplying 3V at 1amp. It had no problem accelerating the rotor, driving the GW stators and allowing the AGW stator to be pulled along. The acceleration curve was so much like Al's that my stomach sank when I saw it. I later attached batteries to the assembly. Two batteries and the motor could easily be hidden behind my thumb. Two batteries would run the rotor, but not with the same force as from the wall adapter. I had decided to cut new reliefs for a total of 4 batteries, but in so doing the motor no longer aligned properly and I set the rig aside.

One thing I know for certain, after all my experiments, is that the rotor was not driven by the stators. It is nearly impossible to move that mass on that acceleration curve with just magnetic coupling from those 834dia magnets.

As far as Mylow goes, there is more to that story than we are getting. Any one who has replicated his system should know by now that the gate is asymmetrical, it has less force going in one way than it does going in the other. Clanzer demonstrated it. I measured a varient gate I assembled here. The gate measured 6 grams one way 14 grams the other way. That is the resistance going into the gate from each direction, so it could be considered an entry force for one and an exit force for the other. I don't need to go into all the details surrounding my test, but take it as just a first measurement that needs to be qualitatively repeated and documented and for now is only informational.

As far as broadcasting whether or not I have succeeded in self sustained magnetic propulsion, I have been clear on that matter that I would not broadcast it. The associated dangers are real, and should not be taken lightly.

Perhaps the SKDB and 300 will break the ice for the rest of us.

Cool

Sat May 23, 2009 4:23 pm PostPost subject:
lostcauses
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

"As far as broadcasting whether or not I have succeeded in self sustained magnetic propulsion, I have been clear on that matter that I would not broadcast it. The associated dangers are real, and should not be taken lightly. "

Not so much except as it would have to be reliably verified and also a way folks could replicate such. At that point one could present it.

Take the Whip mag. No realistic verification of the original and the claims of it. No replication of the third effect. How many replication, different magnets have to be done before you say no??

This is the first in years I did not write of instantly. His first two claims, which he never said in the hypothetical game was proven by replication. Since he has given us the specifications and such, we went on. All my test show a drag up on the system.

I found no way this thing could do what was shown as the third part. I asked for certain vids with expectations they would not be forthcoming. They were not. LOL

Folks have asked to view the original, with out results. No reliable verification of the third effect.

If you follow the comments of AL he even goes against the third effect as real. He said what we saw was real, but has never said what it was we were looking at. There is the problem.

Real yes. What we were thinking it was, it is not. It is not a device that gets an acceleration from just the magnets on the device. Simply put we did not see something. Again why the bad lighting etc. The reality is there.

No validation or reliable verification of the third effect.
No replication of the third effect.
End result, though I am reluctant to admit being fooled, but I fooled myself on this one. He asked and asked what I though I was replicating.

Yet again it did follow them devices I have see I do have to question. LOL

End result is the third effect is driven from external source.

Post new topic Reply to topic FizzX.org Forum Index | WhipMag Discussion/Development
View previous topic
View next topic